Page 44 of 45
« First < 344041424344 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Seahawks
Hammock Parties 10:54 PM 12-13-2018
*gulp*

[Reply]
RunKC 11:58 PM 12-22-2018
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Still...winning this game would be huge going forward. Confidence builder, proving we can play anyone anywhere.
I'd much rather go into the playoffs winning our last two games, getting a bye and keep it rolling.

GO CHIEFS!!
Agree

I want this team to get some momentum going into the playoffs.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 11:59 PM 12-22-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What an anti-climactic feeling this game has now.

Whatever. Just beat the Raiders.
Part of me feels that way. I'm glad LA lost. LOVED IT. But there was a part of me looking forward to an epic win.

Even still, as bad as the Raiders are, I'd rather not open up that door, even if it's the slimmest of cracks. Get a big win on the road. Whether we need it or not, Seattle wants to win. Winning there will erase the loss against LA.

I'm sure the team doesn't want to end the season with losing to LA and SEA and then just being handed a game against OAK.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:05 AM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
PFF

https://youtu.be/KHnqMhD82fA
nice
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:40 AM 12-23-2018

[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:41 AM 12-23-2018
No rain from 4pm on
[Reply]
Scorpion05 11:59 AM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
So this game barely even matters now, but Mahomes is still going to beat them anyway.

Really?

I can say the same about the Seahawks beating the Cardinals. But with division opponents it's never a guarantee

If Andy Reid believes this game doesn't matter that would say a lot about him as a coach. Nothing is guaranteed in the NFL. Injuries happen, teams have bad days. Both the Seahawks and Chiefs should treat this as a must win game

I doubt either of our teams wants it to come down to the last game of the season
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:02 PM 12-23-2018
Is there a final injury report for Seahawks? Wondering about their Oline.
[Reply]
Scorpion05 12:04 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Part of me feels that way. I'm glad LA lost. LOVED IT. But there was a part of me looking forward to an epic win.

Even still, as bad as the Raiders are, I'd rather not open up that door, even if it's the slimmest of cracks. Get a big win on the road. Whether we need it or not, Seattle wants to win. Winning there will erase the loss against LA.

I'm sure the team doesn't want to end the season with losing to LA and SEA and then just being handed a game against OAK.
This guy gets it. You never want that door open for any team. Both games still matter

The Raiders would love nothing more than to play spoiler. They almost did in Week 13, I watched that game
[Reply]
stevieray 12:06 PM 12-23-2018
Tony G picked the seahags
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 12:12 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
The whole Fox crew did. Fuck them.

If Eric Berry plays 4 qtrs I feel much better about tonight.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:15 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
Is there a final injury report for Seahawks? Wondering about their Oline.
They brought up a tackle from the practice squad yesterday. Seems like they’ll be starting the 3rd string RG and backup RT.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:19 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Tony G never played under a Mahomie either !!!:-)
[Reply]
chiefforlife 12:23 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
They brought up a tackle from the practice squad yesterday. Seems like they’ll be starting the 3rd string RG and backup RT.
Cool, Id like to see our D feast on some Wilson!!
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 12:24 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Yes but our defense plays like a 3rd string:-) No, seriously I get your point and it is a good point that our d-line and pass rush could actually have a very good night!!:-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 12:25 PM 12-23-2018
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
Yes but our defense plays like a 3rd string:-) No, seriously I get your point and it is a good point that our d-line and pass rush could actually have a very good night!!:-)
Our front 4 has been a strength all season. The ILBs and secondary are another story..
[Reply]
Page 44 of 45
« First < 344041424344 45 >
Up