Page 85 of 173
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
YontsRBake 05:59 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Except I’m pretty sure Hill has no idea he was being recorded
That doesn’t matter. As long as she consents, it’s legal.
Warrick 05:59 PM 04-28-2019
If the Chiefs or Tyreek's attorney hasn't already, they should have her drug tested or find anything in her past to discredit her. She's clearly not a sane person.
-King- 06:03 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
If the Chiefs or Tyreek's attorney hasn't already, they should have her drug tested or find anything in her past to discredit her. She's clearly not a sane person.
I think his past of beating her when she was pregnant kind of outweighs whatever they would find it her past. Just a hunch
Buckweath 06:04 PM 04-28-2019
Except I’m pretty sure Hill has no idea he was being recorded
It doesnt matter. It is the same thing here in Canada. If one of the two is part to the conversation and records, it is valid evidence.

Thing is, usually in court you would have her acknowledge that she is indeed the one taking part to the conversation and then you could file it as evidence. But if she denies, there's surely another way.
tyreekthefreak 06:05 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by YontsRBake:
That doesn’t matter. As long as she consents, it’s legal.
He didn't consent! My bad.....you're right!
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:06 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I think his past of beating her when she was pregnant kind of outweighs whatever they would find it her past. Just a hunch
Maybe, maybe not. Up to this point, she hasn't been an adversary to Tyreek. If she decides to flip on him, then all the gloves are off so you might as well put the shovel to work now.
Sassy Squatch 06:15 PM 04-28-2019
Probably.
Warrick 06:21 PM 04-28-2019
I know this is a long shot, but if they can make her out to be crazy (clearly why would anyone torch 100m when that money could take care of your babies) by digging up her past and facts to this case. Make it sound like Tyreek's therapy has been working and that he been a good father this whole time, and has tried to save the relationship for the kid's sake. But, it obvious at this point the relationship can't be saved after the shit she has pulled, and work out a custody battle based on her insane ways. Maybe the attorney can get evidence that she's the culprit and felt the DA was giving her heat, so she tried to spin it so Tyreek was not only the bad person in this case, but she didn't want him to receive a dime of that money.

Of course if he's really guilty the pitch forks need to come out, but if he's innocent I'd want to turn over every leaf I could and dump her in the process.
SAUTO 06:36 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Dude, I live in the southwest. I KNOW. And you don't have to wiretap Tyreek Hill to get a conversation that sounds disrespectful as all hell between two young idiots of ethnic background.
Racist.
SAUTO 06:40 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
When did they say they are taking action this week? I don't think the NFL takes any action until the police investigation is completely wrapped up.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ill-this-week/
SAUTO 06:41 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I have to admit, you're doing a GREAT job of thinking like a mature and rational woman.

Unfortunately, that doesn't apply here. CLEARLY.
Nothing is clear in this situation
pugsnotdrugs19 06:47 PM 04-28-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ill-this-week/
So Florio says KC is basically shit for not cutting him yet the past couple days, but now he’s saying it might be the right thing to wait it out? The fuck?
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 06:49 PM 04-28-2019
Kinda fucked up KCTV5 alerted Crystals family and lawyers ���������� about the video then Tyreeks lawyer 6 hours later
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:52 PM 04-28-2019
Kinda fucked up KCTV5 alerted Crystals family and lawyers ���������� about the video then Tyreeks lawyer 6 hours later
Unacceptable.
SAUTO 06:53 PM 04-28-2019
Sounds like they were making sure she had a chance to not be with him when he found out.

Totally understandable with what he's admitted to doing in the past.
Page 85 of 173
« First < 35758182838485 8687888995135 > Last »
Up