ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 37 of 173
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
ModSocks 11:10 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I believe you're right. They're going to put the thumb screws to everybody involved now. Pull back all the curtains.
It's hard to fathom that wasn't already done.
htismaqe 11:12 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
It's hard to fathom that wasn't already done.
I'm sure it was to a certain extent.

What they have now, that they didn't have before, is a tacit admission not by him but by her.

She openly admitted she's been covering for him with both CPS and LEO's.

I would imagine they're going to try and break her.
htismaqe 11:12 AM 04-26-2019
I doubt there's anything on that tape that the DA doesn't already know.

Hill, again, never admits to breaking anything on that audio clip.
As I just said, there's one thing on that tape the DA didn't know - that Espinal admitted she was covering for Hill during the investigation.
TEX 11:14 AM 04-26-2019
As I just said, there's one thing on that tape the DA didn't know - that Espinal admitted she was covering for Hill during the investigation.
Oh - I think he knew that. He just couldn't prove it. Now he can.
htismaqe 11:14 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Oh - I think he knew that. He just couldn't prove it. Now he can.
True.
ModSocks 11:16 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Oh - I think he knew that. At the very least he highly suspected it. He just couldn't prove it. Now he can.
I don't think it makes a difference. "I rode for you" isn't an admission that she lied.

I can't imagine that holding any water when it comes to the legal system.
htismaqe 11:18 AM 04-26-2019
I don't think it makes a difference. "I rode for you" isn't an admission that she lied.

It's a wedge they can use to drive into any cracks they found in her story.

I'm sure they knew she was lying, they just couldn't get her to break.

The audio gives them a tool they didn't have before...
TEX 11:20 AM 04-26-2019

You may be right. It really takes a lot of clear verbiage and clear intent for stuff to actually count in a court of law as is, where it doesn't in the court of public opinion. All you gotta do there is be able to semi connect the dots.

But sometimes the "almost gotcha" stuff can can be used to flip one against the other.
tyreekthefreak 11:20 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Sounds like Hill probably won’t face any criminal charges since on the tape he didn’t admit to breaking his kids arm but at the same time he didn’t deny it. However, CPS will have other words to say about this and then it ultimately comes down to Goodell and what does he decide
Actually, he did deny breaking his arm. He said, "I didn't do nothing," which is a denial. For all anyone knows Tyrrek is only guilty of punching/tapping/hitting his kid in the chest as a form of punishment.

I really doubt Tyreek gets his kicks beating up 3 year olds!

You see what his woman is like.....so yeah, maybe he did slap her around. Disgusting, but somewhat understandable!
BIG_DADDY 11:25 AM 04-26-2019
It's a wedge they can use to drive into any cracks they found in her story.

I'm sure they knew she was lying, they just couldn't get her to break.

The audio gives them a tool they didn't have before...
Legal stuff cracks me up like nobody ever heard of saying "am I being charged with anything? If not I want to go and you can talk to my attorney."

A tool, yea that's why they say anything and everything will be used against you in the court of law.
ClevelandBronco 11:26 AM 04-26-2019
Regardless of how anyone feels about Tyreek playing for the Chiefs or any other team in the NFL or the XFL or whatever some day in the future, I can't understand why anyone would hope even a little that the legal and child protective systems, the Chiefs, the NFL and the media might be hampered in their attempts to uncover the truth in this situation.

Hoping that the truth might remain unknown and that any people responsible for hurting this child—IF any people IN FACT hurt him—is incomprehensible to me.
BIG_DADDY 11:31 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco:
Regardless of how anyone feels about Tyreek playing for the Chiefs or any other team in the NFL or the XFL or whatever some day in the future, I can't understand why anyone would hope even a little that the legal and child protective systems, the Chiefs, the NFL and the media might be hampered in their attempts to uncover the truth in this situation.

Hoping that the truth might remain unknown and that any people responsible for hurting this child—IF any people IN FACT hurt him—is incomprehensible to me.
Everyone wants the truth. There is a difference between that and being amazed that so many don't know their basic rights. When my sister was young she was a cop for several years. Never once in all those years did anyone ever say what I did in my last post.
Shields68 11:36 AM 04-26-2019

In of itself it is not a lie. But it sounds like Hill and her both talked to the police, She makes a lot of other factual assertions then throws in I rode for you. I am guessing there is a strong possibility that her factual assertions on tape are going to differ from what she told the police. That is where she may have serious problems and taken in context of the whole conversation may indicate that she lied to the cops to protect Hill.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:37 AM 04-26-2019
Tyreek Hills son has been taken in by the Royals bullpen
Chiefnj2 11:39 AM 04-26-2019
It's sad that they are talking about whether a three year old fears, is terrified, or respects his dad. How about the novel idea of the three year old loves his dad?

The tape heavily implies that Hill was alone with his son when he broke his arm.
Page 37 of 173
« First < 273334353637 383940414787137 > Last »
Up