ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 173
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
chiefzilla1501 09:41 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Remember. hunt was done in the NFL according to CP.
Nobody said that. They said he'd be done for a while and that was true.
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:41 AM 04-26-2019

Chiefs cut Kareem Hunt quickly because he'd lied to them; Tyreek Hill still has a job in part because he didn't get a chance to https://t.co/Wzagge8j8Q

— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) April 26, 2019

TwistedChief 09:41 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Most people watch the hunt and Mixon video and go "oof." The ray Rice video made people cringe. It is unwatchable. The image in your brain of tyreek hitting a pregnant woman is worse than most actual videos of misbehavior. It's not that other people don't do horrible things. It's all optics. We don't have video of Michael Vick killing dogs either. Is that actually worse than a serial abuser of humans? Maybe not. But the image in the head of a man killing dogs is cringeworthy.

Even I fell for the trap. I saw him laughing, playing with his kid, and I was genuinely happy for him. Just a guy who got his priorities straight and would rather play fortnite than get drunk and party. He permanently erased all that goodwill and will never get that back. People now don't see an immature kid making a dumb mistake on a cringeworthy act, now they see a serial abuser with anger issues hitting a pregnant woman. Those optics are really really bad.

Yeah, I don't think he's done either. But many are downplaying how reluctant fans or owners are to take him. Even with his insane talent, he ain't going anywhere for a while.
Nailed it. You painted the exact pictures in my head.
Warrick 09:43 AM 04-26-2019
Could you imagine if we had Marcus Peters, Kareem Hunt, and now Tyreek Hill, and the rest of the cast, all together in the year that Mahomes throws for 50 tds and over 5000 yds? We're just tossing away talent and Superbowls for moral victory... In the end what does it get us? Meanwhile, these other teams that acquire our playmakers are getting better while we deplete our talent pool.
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't think anyone views this incident as bad in isolation. Not by nfl standards.

I think you're focusing too much on the abuse. The problem is that the only reason tyreek wasn't a pr disaster in kc is because the public was sold the idea that the anger management training worked and that he is no longer a threat to anyone. This isn't about the abuse. This is about the public perception that a man who thought it was OK to hit a woman still seems to have anger issues, despite supposedly intensive counseling. Even if he's innocent, it's hard to walk away from that audio and not think that.
This isn't about the child abuse. This is about reopening some serious serious wounds that we thought were stitched shit.
I understand that, but the fact is, he doesn't go around beating up random people in a drunken rage like Khunt does (did?), his problem is specific to this one person...this one person who obviously provokes him intentionally and has been less than truthful.

Dude just needs to not be around her, and his life would immediately improve.
ModSocks 09:43 AM 04-26-2019
For whatever reason, this one doesn't sting like Kareem Hunt.

I'm already ready to move on if that's what needs to happen.
staylor26 09:43 AM 04-26-2019
Florio can seriously fucking die for all I care
TwistedChief 09:43 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I believe it's called plausible deniability.
Mecca 09:44 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Florio can seriously fucking die for all I care
I've had enough of him and his bullshit.
lcarus 09:45 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
For whatever reason, this one doesn't sting like Kareem Hunt.

I'm already ready to move on if that's what needs to happen.
The great news is we have Patrick fucking Mahomes and he made Albert Wilson look like Hines Ward. We should draft D.K. Metcalf and then go defense the rest of the draft and move on.
New World Order 09:45 AM 04-26-2019
Such a fucking stupid article
Shields68 09:46 AM 04-26-2019
So owner demanded Hunt cut for lying. The football people found a work around to prevent that situation from happening in the future.
ModSocks 09:47 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:

Dude just needs to not be around her, and his life would immediately improve.
But he is. He put himself in this situation.

When i first learned that they were together again i was immediately concerned.

This woman was allegedly fucking his best friend. The drama damn near cost him a shot at being in the league. Hell, it damn near had his ass locked up.

And yet he chose to keep her around. It's rationalized by saying, "well he wanted to be with his son".

Fact is, plenty of dads manage to be a major part of their children's lives without staying in a toxic relationship.

This was a bad move. He's a bad decision maker. This dude is a liability that can't be trusted.
Sassy Squatch 09:47 AM 04-26-2019
Tyreek Hill beats his pregnant girlfriend and allegedly his child: Don't cut him! Muh football reasons!

Media covers it: Well, these guys can all fucking die.

Well, alright then, fellaa.
htismaqe 09:48 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Shields68:
So owner demanded Hunt cut for lying. The football people found a work around to prevent that situation from happening in the future.
Kareem Hunt lied directly to Andy Reid. Andy Reid cut Kareem Hunt. But keep blaming Clark because it's much more palatable...
Page 33 of 173
« First < 232930313233 343536374383133 > Last »
Up