ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 173
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Mecca 07:40 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by tmax63:
Tyreek Hill isn't St. Patrick, Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. He is a special talent. There are players out there that will give you 80-90% of Hill without the baggage just like Williams gave the Chiefs probably 90% of what Hunt would have.
I don't want his continued employment with the Chiefs any more than most here but I hope the Chiefs learned to wait things out to see what happens so that they get more than the "moral high ground" in return for doing what's right. If the NFL gives him a slap on the wrist like Hunt, then a new discussion is in order.
His skill set is unique, you will be lucky to find someone to give you 50% of that.
BleedingRed 07:41 AM 04-26-2019
You get extra point for morale Super Bowl wins
bigjosh 07:44 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Great idea, let’s release him and have him kill us for years because we are morally superior

It’s nothing to do with the fucking morality of it.

IT IS A MAJOR DISTRACTION TO A TEAM THAT IS OTHERWISE A SUPERBOWL FAVORITE!

I dont get what is so fucking hard to understand about it.

I dont give a shit about morals. They just traded for a guy with domestic violence charges, but he doesnt have the full force of the national media coming after him.

Ty is replaceable.
BleedingRed 07:45 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
It’s nothing to do with the ****ing morality of it.

I dont get what is so ****ing hard to understand about it.

I dont give a shit about morals. They just traded for a guy with domestic violence charges, but he doesnt have the full force of the national media coming after him.

Ty is replaceable.
Tyreek is replaceable is laughable
Gravedigger 07:45 AM 04-26-2019
I turned off Sports radio today because that's all 610 and 810 are talking about. I'll be watching draft coverage and analysis on TV tonight and tomorrow because I don't want to hear Tyreek Hill's name every time the Chiefs draft a player. It might happen on TV every now and then, but on radio it's all they talk about, and I want to keep those things separate, because they are entirely separate things. I want to see who the future of this franchise is, not past mistakes of the franchise who likely won't be here much longer. Since our local sports radio is milking the hell out of the story, consistently talking about it even though it "sickens them to play the audio" or they liken it to "Jovan Belcher's situation". Tyreek Hill is not Jovan Belcher, Tyreek Hill is a terrible father and spouse, we get it, just please stop beating us over the head with it and talk about something else for a change.
Mecca 07:46 AM 04-26-2019
Saying he's replaceable is totally fooling yourself, outside of Mahomes he's the hardest guy on the team to replace.
New World Order 07:46 AM 04-26-2019
It’s nothing to do with the ****ing morality of it.

I dont get what is so ****ing hard to understand about it.

Ty is replaceable.
No he's not

Offense dipped when we lost Hunt. Can you imagine if we don't have Tyreek?
Mecca 07:48 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
No he's not

Offense dipped when we lost Hunt. Can you imagine if we don't have Tyreek?
This went from what should have been a team in the middle of it's bowl run to a team that isn't gonna win shit because of these 2 things.
bigjosh 07:48 AM 04-26-2019
Tyreek is replaceable is laughable

Teams that have won superbowls way more recently than us have been able to replace their best WRs every few years.

In 8 years, Pittsburgh dumped sanders, mike wallace and Antonio brown and still have juju.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tmax63 07:49 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
His skill set is unique, you will be lucky to find someone to give you 50% of that.
50% of TH last year would be 750 yards and 6 TDs. Give him 10% influence on the others so 825 yards and 8 TDs. Those stats probably get you into the top 20 of receivers. A good replacement could give you over 1000 yards and close to 10 TDs. Making up the rest isn't that hard to do among the RB, TEs other WRs.
BleedingRed 07:49 AM 04-26-2019
I love how he broke the arm now because someone whose a admitted liar says he did now
BleedingRed 07:50 AM 04-26-2019
Teams that have won superbowls way more recently than us have been able to replace their best WRs every few years.

In 8 years, Pittsburgh dumped sanders, mike wallace and Antonio brown and still have juju.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol 8 years how many times have they been to Super Bowl or playoffs?
Mecca 07:52 AM 04-26-2019
50% of TH last year would be 750 yards and 6 TDs. Give him 10% influence on the others so 825 yards and 8 TDs. Those stats probably get you into the top 20 of receivers. A good replacement could give you over 1000 yards and close to 10 TDs.
It's not just the numbers, every defense fears him, it allowed every other guy on the field more space to work in.

Now without that, guys play tighter, space becomes less, Kelce sees doubles that he wasn't.
pugsnotdrugs19 07:52 AM 04-26-2019
100% how I read it, I hope he separates from her because she sounds insane.

People keep mention when he said “you should be scared of me”

Your missing the biggest part of that statement “TOO” aka she clearly has threatened him before. Either for legitimate reasons or not.
Goodness, man. How naive are you?

She was talking about how their son was terrified of Tyreek and then he responded saying “you should be terrified of me too, bitch”....

Stop trying to talk yourself into a happy ending here. It’s not coming.
New World Order 07:54 AM 04-26-2019
50% of TH last year would be 750 yards and 6 TDs. Give him 10% influence on the others so 825 yards and 8 TDs. Those stats probably get you into the top 20 of receivers. A good replacement could give you over 1000 yards and close to 10 TDs. Making up the rest isn't that hard to do among the RB, TEs other WRs.
Who are we going to trade for that could have 1000 yards and 10 tds and what are you trading?
Page 25 of 173
« First < 152122232425 262728293575125 > Last »
Up