ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 104
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:21 PM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
And you will love the fat one even when he let's you down.... Lol... Sutton and Fat Andy Lovers wow
You aren't real bright are you? Seems to be theme with the Andy haters.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:22 PM 01-05-2020
And you will love the fat one even when he let's you down.... Lol... Sutton and Fat Andy Lovers wow
Wash the sand out of your vagina, sweetheart. You'll feel better. Maybe the accuracy/intelligence of your posts will improve as well.
[Reply]
Trivers 06:24 PM 01-05-2020
Why don't you just shut up and let it go? This argument make you feel important or something? Feel a need for a little attention?
[Reply]
Jimmya 06:34 PM 01-05-2020
Maybe because I'm loyal to KC and not a certain coach...maybe you guys dress up like Fat Andy on game day? It's all good though.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:41 PM 01-05-2020
Since we're asking inane and stupid questions, here's one for the Andy haters who have blood coming out of their you knows.

Take whatever "good clock management" looks like in your brain. Let's assume that's what it means. None of the haters have yet to define it, but I'll let them continue to keep it this amorphous concept.

Because the Browns had so many double digit losses this season, we can assume Freddie Kitchens has never had the opportunity to use "good clock management" to win games. But let's say he's actually the best coach EVER at using "good clock management." He makes the correct clock decision each time every time the team needs it, and he's the best coach in the NFL at it.

Would you take Freddie Kitchens and all his other warts as a head coach in addition to his hypothetical clock management skills OVER Andy Reid? You sign up for the lack of discipline, the inability to work together with his coaching staff, the lack of preparation and communication, the terrible accountability, and the embarrassing behavior he exhibits, but you get in return the best damn clock management ever.

Would you do it?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:43 PM 01-05-2020
Maybe because I'm loyal to KC and not a certain coach...maybe you guys dress up like Fat Andy on game day? It's all good though.
It’s really cool that you keep referring to him as ‘fat’ in every single post. Really speaks to your maturity and ability to evaluate things like an adult. We’re all very impressed with your PhD-level logic.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:43 PM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You aren't real bright are you? Seems to be theme with the Andy haters.
Of course not. He admittedly bases his opinions on what the talking heads say.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:46 PM 01-05-2020
The “can’t manage the clock” flaw with Andy is always retarded when watching the playoffs bc it seems like damn near every coach is making the same mistake.

Vrabel pulling that shit against Mahomes, Jackson or Watson likely losses them that game.

It’s a flaw many coaches have, even great ones.
[Reply]
Megatron96 06:52 PM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The “can’t manage the clock” flaw with Andy is always retarded when watching the playoffs bc it seems like damn near every coach is making the same mistake.

Vrabel pulling that shit against Mahomes, Jackson or Watson likely losses them that game.

It’s a flaw many coaches have, even great ones.
"Clock management," whatever that means to these guys, is probably only important in less than 10% of games played anyway.

And yet somehow these "mavens" have conflated this idea into the most important trait a coach can possibly have.

As if "clock management" can/should supersede play-calling, play design, leadership, game-planning, organization, preparation, etc.

Tards.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:03 PM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
"Clock management," whatever that means to these guys, is probably only important in less than 10% of games played anyway.

And yet somehow these "mavens" have conflated this idea into the most important trait a coach can possibly have.

As if "clock management" can/should supersede play-calling, play design, leadership, game-planning, organization, preparation, etc.

Tards.
Even if its a flaw that rears its head at times, its simply "a" flaw.

Reids offensive genius and other unmatched coaching positives well out weigh his flaws.

ALL coaches have flaws, all coaches have lost games here and there because of their flaws, not all coaches have Reid's upside.

Odds are on his side to win the big one. I tend to think once that happens the floodgates may open a bit for him.

There is so much luck involved with winning a SB and people just want to ignore that. Many GREAT coaches have only won 1. There is a reason 2 SB trophies as a coach is an automatic HOF ticket.

Does anyone really think Joe Gibbs is a better coach than Andy Reid? Or even Tom Caughlin?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:05 PM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Even if its a flaw that rears its head at times, its simply "a" flaw.

Reids offensive genius and other unmatched coaching positives well out weigh his flaws.

ALL coaches have flaws, all coaches have lost games here and there because of their flaws, not all coaches have Reid's upside.

Odds are on his side to win the big one. I tend to think once that happens the floodgates may open a bit for him.

There is so much luck involved with winning a SB and people just want to ignore that. Many GREAT coaches have only won 1. There is a reason 2 SB trophies as a coach is an automatic HOF ticket.

Does anyone really think Joe Gibbs is a better coach than Andy Reid? Or even Tom Caughlin?
These nitwits probably do.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:08 PM 01-05-2020
These nitwits probably do.
Don Shula never won a SB with Dan Marino a HOF QB. What a loser.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:08 PM 01-05-2020
Okay, Chiefs fans! In the past two years, you've won two seasons of 12-4 with 1st round byes in each, phenomenal and forward-thinking coaching of a young QB who happens to be arguably the best QB currently in the game, a remarkable defensive turnaround with an elite defensive coaching staff, and a locker room full of leaders who establish a team mindset absolutely determined to win at all costs! And you have as good of a chance as any team currently still playing to win the Super Bowl this year!

Now... you can take all of that stuff that Andy Reid won for you and hope it's enough to win you that trophy this year...

OR

You can trade it all away and choose what's behind the mystery curtain!

What'll it be, Chiefs fans?

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:00 PM 01-05-2020
Hahaha, what the hell are you talking about? Do you have any actual facts to back any of that nonsense up?
FACT: Andy's inability to call a balanced game( i.e. manage a fucking clock )has resulted in a stunning ZERO championship wins in 20 years as a head coach.

And for you dipshits who keep trying to pin Andy's failures on a single player, a single play, Charlies Angels, or whatever OTHER dumbassed pass the buck-philosophy that magically makes your micropeens grow to a full inch, consider this:

If I were such a goddamned coaching and offensive genius, would I not make it my goal EVERY FUCKING GAME to put my team in a position where I didn't have to worry about ONE SINGLE PLAY, BLUNDER, OR MISTAKE, COMPLETELY FUCKING MY ENTIRE GAME AND SEASON???

Because when you establish the right rhythm by calling a balanced game AND you have a stout defense, you can ABSOLUTELY get a couple of more drives to make hay before the clock shuts you down.

And that is a goddamned.

Football.

FACT.
[Reply]
Megatron96 08:04 PM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
FACT: Andy's inability to call a balanced game( i.e. manage a ****ing clock )has resulted in a stunning ZERO championship wins in 20 years as a head coach.

And for you dipshits who keep trying to pin Andy's failures on a single player, a single play, Charlies Angels, or whatever OTHER dumbassed pass the buck-philosophy that magically makes your micropeens grow to a full inch, consider this:

If I were such a goddamned coaching and offensive genius, would I not make it my goal EVERY ****ING GAME to put my team in a position where I didn't have to worry about ONE SINGLE PLAY, BLUNDER, OR MISTAKE, COMPLETELY ****ING MY ENTIRE GAME AND SEASON???

Because when you establish the right rhythm by calling a balanced game AND you have a stout defense, you can ABSOLUTELY get a couple of more drives to make hay before the clock shuts you down.

And that is a goddamned.

Football.

FACT.
FACT:

Since Andy Reid became coach of the Chiefs in 2013, he's called about 45% running plays vs. 55% passing plays. Give or take about 3% per season. In fact, he hasn't had a single season calling less than 42% running plays.

Pretty balanced, no?

As for "magic" aren't you one of those people that thinks Arrowhead is cursed or something?

Yeah, I just checked; you are one of those tin foil hat people that thinks that Arrowhead is cursed. Which by association makes your perspectives on Andy Reid's proficiency as a coach about as useful as tits on a bull.

Next . . .
[Reply]
Page 29 of 104
« First < 192526272829 303132333979 > Last »
Up