ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 104
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 08:52 AM 01-03-2020
still holding out on appreciation for Andy.
It has been 7 seasons with no AFC championship or trip to Superbowls

Maybe this year
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:12 AM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan:
still holding out on appreciation for Andy.
It has been 7 seasons with no AFC championship or trip to Superbowls

Maybe this year
you think alex smith was going to a lot of those with tom brady, ben roethlisberger and peyton manning around?
[Reply]
milkman 09:24 AM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you think alex smith was going to a lot of those with tom brady, ben roethlisberger and peyton manning around?
Not a chance in Hell.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:59 AM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by philfree:
Considering all the injuries, the curve for a rebuilt defense and the Chiefs getting the #2 seed Andy is Coach Of The Year.
Agreed. And the fact that his offense has basically dominated the LOS in the wins against Chicago and San Diego gives me great hope.

Let's do this!!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:37 AM 01-03-2020
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
THIS team has not burned us.

Other teams wearing the same uniform have.

Why does no one get this?
You're right, "franchise" would have been a better word. But now that that's corrected, my point stands.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:31 AM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by swifty32661:
"And if this team doesn’t get to the Super Bowl in the next 3 years, it’s not on him."

Huh? Really? Memories are quite short - I can't post the link, but I'll just leave this here - "The REAL REASON Why Andy Reid Can Never Win the BIG GAME" - on youtube right now for your perusal...or not.
No shit. I'll "point my finger" at the common fucking denominator, thank you.

Jesus CHRIST that was the dumbest thing I've read on here in weeks.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 08:36 AM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
This is a good point. But now it's our turn. We have the franchise quarterback. I have every bit of confidence that we will win Superbowls now, with Reid and Mahomes. Just look at what Reid has done that no other Chiefs coach has done. 4 consecutive AFC West titles. Nobody else ever did it twice in a row. First ever AFC championship game at Arrowhead. First coach to draft and develop a true franchise quarterback. Add to those the fact that he ended the playoff losing streak and the home playoff losing streak. Anyone who wants him fired if he fails to win a Superbowl this season is a moron. It took 50 years to get a coach that could accomplish what Reid has. Good luck finding someone better.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:50 AM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
The Chiefs have won the AFC West the last four years. They've enjoyed an unprecedented level of dominance in their division. While you can argue that 2016 and 2017 were meaningless because we all rightly knew they were doomed, 2018 saw us a hair away from the SB and this year we're viewed by everyone as a legit contender if not a favorite to win a title. Is there no part of you that's excited? Is there no part of you that didn't jump up and down entering pure nirvana when Fitzpatrick threw that TD pass?
My group down here when Fitzmagic happened.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:50 AM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
This is a good point. But now it's our turn. We have the franchise quarterback. I have every bit of confidence that we will win Superbowls now, with Reid and Mahomes. Just look at what Reid has done that no other Chiefs coach has done. 4 consecutive AFC West titles. Nobody else ever did it twice in a row. First ever AFC championship game at Arrowhead. First coach to draft and develop a true franchise quarterback. Add to those the fact that he ended the playoff losing streak and the home playoff losing streak. Anyone who wants him fired if he fails to win a Superbowl this season is a moron. It took 50 years to get a coach that could accomplish what Reid has. Good luck finding someone better.
^^^^ Preemptively excusing a(nother) possible miss of a SB ^^^^
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:30 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Which part was inaccurate?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:05 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Glory, it takes a special and unique coach to not win Super Bowls. They are a VERY rare commodity. Do you think that ability just grows on trees? And to find one who can endlessly doodle in an offensive playbook in pursuit of the perfect screen? You need to get your head on straight, sir.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:26 PM 01-04-2020
Something like 12 teams have never even been to the Super Bowl.

Only 31 coaches in NFL history have ever won a Super Bowl.

19 of those coaches only won 1 SB.

The fact is, most HCs don't ever get a chance to get to a SB, much less win one.

In his 20 years as a HC, Andy Reid has accumulated 16 winning seasons, 14 of those with at least ten wins per season.

He's advanced to the playoffs 14 times, made it to the NFC/AFC Championship game 6 times (5/1), the SB once, and owns a 10-9 playoff record.

Very, very few HCs have accomplished as much.

And as the HC of the Chiefs, Andy Reid has given us 7 consecutive winning seasons, 6 trips to the playoffs, including 5 in a row, 4 as the defending AFC-W champions, brought us to within 4 inches of the Super Bowl last year, and the 2nd seed in 2019.

If you can't appreciate the level of excellence that Andy Reid bought us as Chiefs fans, you're kind of stupid.
[Reply]
Jimmya 03:50 PM 01-04-2020
Bunch of dudes on here getting excuses ready for Fat Andy to shit the bed. As Howie Long said "it's hard for any true NFL fan to deny Andy's past."
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:56 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Bunch of dudes on here getting excuses ready for Fat Andy to shit the bed. As Howie Long said "it's hard for any true NFL fan to deny Andy's past."
Andy doesn't shit the bed no mo

last year proved it
[Reply]
staylor26 04:02 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Oh that’s right it’s Andy Reid’s fault that McNabb is a pussy and Dee Ford lined up offsides.

Narratives can be so fucking stupid.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 104
« First < 142021222324 252627283474 > Last »
Up