ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 177 of 355
« First < 77127167173174175176177 178179180181187227277 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
ping2000 06:40 PM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Very guilty, and that's my home town, and I think this pic is her with my old science teacher!

Gropy McSkeleton.
[Reply]
notorious 07:11 PM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by ping2000:
Gropy McSkeleton.
Thigpin is fapping to this.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:17 PM 11-28-2017
Skeleton next thing to be charged with harassment.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:20 PM 11-28-2017
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Very guilty, and that's my home town, and I think this pic is her with my old science teacher!

Looks like a lead in the new WOOFenstein game.
[Reply]
Holladay 01:44 PM 11-29-2017
Yup. Good ole Hiawatha. I live here. Just talked to my daughter. She was one of her students. The abused was a female student. No surprise by the looks of her in the photo.
Chris Vitt is the main biology teacher that she is standing next to in the pic. He is a GREAT guy. No one knew what was going on until the news/arrest came out. My daughter's graduating class was all of 43 kids. If half are female, thus ~20 girls.

This chick was quite stupid (obviously) in a small town where everyone knows everyone in a school that small...rrriiiggghhhtttt the girl isn't going to say anything.

If it can happen in lil Hiawatha, it can happen anywhere.
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:49 PM 11-29-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
OK, we've all watched some episodes of Moonshiners, but how many did you watch to get to know their names?
Several. Doesn't help that the GF turned on the marithon over the weekend.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:09 PM 11-29-2017
LOL, that's awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
[Reply]
baitism 04:01 PM 11-30-2017
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/30...chick-fil.html

A Texas world history teacher is accused of having a sexual relationship with a former male student after the two met at a restaurant, authorities said.

Michelle Schiffer, 23, of Houston, allegedly had sexual intercourse with one of her former students, now 16, in July after the two met up at a local Chick-fil-A restaurant, court documents stated.

The alleged improper relationship was reported by an anonymous student to Cheryl Henry, principal of Cypress-Springs High School where Schiffer taught.

Authorities said Schiffer admitted to meeting the student at the restaurant before they went to a friend’s apartment to have sex, Click 2 Houston reported.

Schiffer also allegedly admitted she and the student smoked marijuana in her vehicle.

The student was 15 years old at the time of the alleged incidents.

Schiffer has been charged with improper relationship with a student and sexual assault of a child. She is out on $30,000 bond.

In a statement, the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District said Schiffer was immediately removed from campus and placed on administrative leave once they learned of the allegations.

“We will continue to protect our students and not tolerate relationships of an inappropriate nature,” the statement said.

GUILTY
[Reply]
BlackHelicopters 04:15 PM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by baitism:

A Texas world history teacher is accused of having a sexual relationship with a former male student after the two met at a restaurant, authorities said.

Michelle Schiffer, 23, of Houston, allegedly had sexual intercourse with one of her former students, now 16, in July after the two met up at a local Chick-fil-A restaurant, court documents stated.

The alleged improper relationship was reported by an anonymous student to Cheryl Henry, principal of Cypress-Springs High School where Schiffer taught.

Authorities said Schiffer admitted to meeting the student at the restaurant before they went to a friend’s apartment to have sex, Click 2 Houston reported.

Schiffer also allegedly admitted she and the student smoked marijuana in her vehicle.

Schiffer has been charged with improper relationship with a student and sexual assault of a child. She is out on $30,000 bond.

In a statement, the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District said Schiffer was immediately removed from campus and placed on administrative leave once they learned of the allegations.

“We will continue to protect our students and not tolerate relationships of an inappropriate nature,” the statement said.

GUILTY

VERY GUILTY
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:20 PM 11-30-2017
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
Skeleton next thing to be charged with harassment.
Yeah, but it'll blame it on CTE from what I can see.
[Reply]
raybec 4 04:38 PM 11-30-2017

GUILTY
Peyton Manning's illegitimate daughter is a teacher?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:35 PM 11-30-2017

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:43 PM 11-30-2017
Did they do it right. Smoke in the car first, then get Chic-fil-A...then head back to her place?
[Reply]
Eureka 12:46 AM 12-01-2017

GUILTY
She may not be so guilty in a different picture. Put on some makeup, get the hair did, nice smile/teeth, sweet personality, a perky butt and any 16 is going to be stiff as a metal rod.
[Reply]
eDave 12:50 AM 12-01-2017
Kids got shit taste.
[Reply]
Page 177 of 355
« First < 77127167173174175176177 178179180181187227277 > Last »
Up