ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 77
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
ModSocks 12:40 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
If an idiot in a car next to me pulls a stunt that has a 5% of killing or seriously injuring me, I would like to see them go to jail.
But like....what if that idiot was Rashee Rice or Patrick Mahomes?
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:40 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Their greed is a little preemptive since the guy is a round 2 pick on his rookie contract.
$10MM for a car accident you didn't even stay overnight in the hospital? These people are as just as much turds as Rice is.
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:41 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
If an idiot in a car next to me pulls a stunt that has a 5% of killing or seriously injuring me, I would like to see them go to jail.
You apparently don't drive much do you?
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:43 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I'm more than happy to "shit" on people that do stupid shit like Rice did regardless of whether they are a Chief, a Devil, or a Brave. My being a fan doesn't force me to tolerate stupidity from people on the team.

I caught the same bullshit from Braves fans for saying McCann and Morton can both suck unwashed cock and all they did was cheat in baseball. Takes like yours is how we wind up with politicians holding office for life despite the shady underhanded bullshit they pull. Excuses and swerves because they are on "your team".

GFY
Janx has never done anything stupid in his life like drive fast, am I right?
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:53 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Explain how exactly your “no tolerance for stupidly from people on the team” will manifest itself moving forward.

Are you going to boo Rashee everytime he makes a play for the Chiefs next season… as you watch on from your goat farm?

Explain.
It is a farm... just happen to have goats here. In fact... I have more fruit trees than goats.

In the same way it has prior to this specific event.

If a player on a team I like does something I consider to be stupid I'm not gonna bend over backwards defending them. I'm not gonna make excuses or minimize their actions. I would want those players treated just like any other person would in the same situation.

I'm also not going to attack the fanhood of others because they see things differently than I do. People wanting someone held accountable for their actions doesn't make them less of a fan. It is the same "true fan" bullshit that got tossed around back when this forum was flying banners over Arrowhead.

Lemme ask you... why does it chap your ass so badly that someone sees this differently than you do? You and IHC have damn near lapped everyone in posts in this thread and 93% of it has been straight vitriol.

You even argue with people who hold the same thoughts as you... that he will get a 2-4 game suspension from the league. I've told you I don't wanna see the guy in jail. What the fuck else do you want from me? Shine your shoes?

Fuck dude... you come into threads just swinging at anyone who dare say anything you even remotely disagree with. It is an unhealthy way to live.

Perhaps you should cut out the beef in your diet and find a consistent supplier of high quality goat meat.
[Reply]
seamonster 01:00 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
$10MM for a car accident you didn't even stay overnight in the hospital? These people are as just as much turds as Rice is.
Suing is American. You tattoo BAdlAndZ in 20 point clown font on your neck and t bone a plastic toyota in a rented lambo than that law suit ensures you can't then destroy an old lady on her way to work the next time. It's got its tradeoffs (frivilous law suits) but Rice is now held in check as is every other dumbass diva wide receiver that wants to street race through random victims.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:00 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Janx has never done anything stupid in his life like drive fast, am I right?
LOL

I haven't done 120 in a 70, in a supercar, on a crowded highway causing me to make "multiple aggressive maneuvers to get through traffic.”, in the middle of the city, then fled the scene of the accident,.

Can't say I have done that. But yeah Marcellus... Rice is just a kid that was doing a little bit of speeding, right!?! Boys will be boys... AMIRITE?!?!?!
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 01:01 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Lol, right back at ya, dipstick.

Try to comprehend this: I have said repeatedly that what Rice and his friends did was in very poor judgement, and also that they should be punished appropriately.

But what I've been careful not to do is trash Rice as a person over what might be just one bad decision. Before I start calling him trash and so forth I want to see what he has to say for himself and how he behaves/makes decisions going forward, simple as that.

It's called giving people the benefit of the doubt.
Driving like an idiot, causing a major accident and walking away from the victims because he was likely on drugs or had something illegal he did not want found doesn't warrant giving him the benefit of the doubt in this situation. You can call him a crappy person for what he did that day.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:03 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Driving like an idiot, causing a major accident and walking away from the victims because he was likely on drugs or had something illegal he did not want found doesn't warrant giving him the benefit of the doubt in this situation. You can call him a crappy person for what he did that day.
Innocent until proven guilty does not apply to Rashee?

Damn, the Rashee-Haters continue to devolve towards a new level of crazy.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:05 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
If anyone is interested and has time, read the entire article in this link, I’m amazed how Jamin Davis of the Commanders has been able to stay under the radar. The only reason I’m aware of this is because the fatal crash happened about 10 minutes from my home.

Jamin Davis wasn’t driving the car that the woman was killed in but he is allegedly involved according to the lawsuit.

Did this ever make the news in the Kansas City area? I’ve never seen anyone mention it when bringing up other players who have been caught driving recklessly prior to Rashee’s incident.

So Everett kills someone and gets 3 months house arrest and y'all are still thinking Rice faces prison time and some are suggesting we cut him loose still, eh?

Fascinating.
[Reply]
Megatron96 01:07 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:

Yeah, and I basically did in one of my first posts in here. But as a person that made more than a couple mistakes at that age, I’d like to see what effect this has had, is he repentant, does he understand his responsibilities after this, etc.

I’m just not willing to presume final judgement of his character after a single bad day.

Apparently this is a terrible position to take in CP, lol.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:08 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
OUT ON BAIL FRESH OUT OF JAIL CALIFORNIA DREAMIN'

SOON AS I STEP ON THE SCENE IM HEARIN' HOOCHIES SCREAMIN'
AYYYYYYYYY!

I was born in Cali so that’s always been my song
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 01:09 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:
Innocent until proven guilty does not apply to Rashee?

Damn, the Rashee-Haters continue to devolve towards a new level of crazy.
You remind me of an experience I had at Arrowhead back in the day.

A buddy and I were watching Captain Wobble Launcher (Damon Huard) sucking out loud that day and we were giving him the business. Next to me were two lesbians. One of them got REALLY mad at me and lectured me that we shouldn't be talking shit but instead we were supposed to support and encourage the team.

As if he heard her scold me... Damon proceeds to throw a wounded duck 10 rows up into the stands to which I jump up and in a loud voice proclaimed... "IT'S OK HUARD! WE SUPPORT YOU!!!". Apparently that wasn't the correct response to shitty decision making by Huard and she yelled in my year and switched seats with her non-hereto partner.

So yeah... you remind me of a fat lesbian I had an interaction with once.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:09 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
If anyone is interested and has time, read the entire article in this link, I’m amazed how Jamin Davis of the Commanders has been able to stay under the radar. The only reason I’m aware of this is because the fatal crash happened about 10 minutes from my home.

Jamin Davis wasn’t driving the car that the woman was killed in but he is allegedly involved according to the lawsuit.

Did this ever make the news in the Kansas City area? I’ve never seen anyone mention it when bringing up other players who have been caught driving recklessly prior to Rashee’s incident.

Commandos are likely thrilled that St-Juste was involved. That dude is one of the worst cover CBs I've ever watched. Should change his name to Benjamin St-Toast. Pro tip to load up on whatever WR he's matched up with in daily fantasy football.
[Reply]
seamonster 01:09 PM 04-16-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
So Everett kills someone and gets 3 months house arrest and y'all are still thinking Rice faces prison time and some are suggesting we cut him loose still, eh?

Fascinating.
Pretty sure that's a different instance. Everette killed his girlfriend while racing in the suburbs. St.Juice and Davis were a different car race.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 77
« First < 384445464748 4950515258 > Last »
Up