ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 298
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
O.city 10:54 AM 10-15-2018
The Pats D is able to do the things they do because they've got a lot of smart guys that have been there for a while.

Even with that, they got demolished.

Like, the Chiefs offense left atleast 12 points on the field.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:55 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
If you're sure the cup in front of you is indeed poison that will kill you, why not try the other cup?
Because the other cup is poisonous too. When you have 4 cups and you know all 4 of them are going to kill you but you have to drink at least 1, what are you going to do?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:55 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Fuck that. He wants to pretend to be a leader while sitting on the sidelines and nursing a boo boo on his heal.
It's going to be very hard for me to forget that Berry didn't play last night. The sooner he's off this team, the better IMO.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 10:55 AM 10-15-2018
A new DC cannot fix the talent level but I sure expect to see more fire and attitude. Both Reid and Sutton don't radiate that nastiness.
[Reply]
O.city 10:56 AM 10-15-2018
The problem wasn't really the coverage. You're gonna give up pass plays in todays NFL.

The problem is giving up 6 fucking yards per carry on first down. You can't do that. It's fucking awful.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:56 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
And when Edelman beats you because you were doubling Gronk?

They picked them apart all freaking night. If it wasn't Michel or White, it was Edelman. The two big plays to Hogan were backbreaking. HOGAN.
Maybe Shaw doesn't have to be the one in single coverage on Gronk?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:56 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Ok, whats the alternative?

players need to make plays. Period.
True, that's why firing Bob makes sense, maybe the next coach up can inspire them to tackle like other team's players. Minimally it does nothing and they keep refusing to tackle.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:57 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
A new DC cannot fix the talent level but I sure expect to see more fire and attitude. Both Reid and Sutton don't radiate that nastiness.
Well Reid isn't going anywhere so...yeah...
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:57 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
The Pats D is able to do the things they do because they've got a lot of smart guys that have been there for a while.

Even with that, they got demolished.

Like, the Chiefs offense left atleast 12 points on the field.
Nope. They do what they do because the refs don't call them for it. Hold all day and no flags. It was on full display last night.
[Reply]
O.city 10:57 AM 10-15-2018
He's gonna have to be singled up on someone though.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 10:57 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
True, that's why firing Bob makes sense, maybe the next coach up can inspire them to tackle like other team's players. Minimally it does nothing and they keep refusing to tackle.
Tackling for a defense is high school stuff. Maybe these guys are just useless.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:58 AM 10-15-2018
He's a larger safety. They covered Gronk with Lucas at other times but Lucas is faster and they needed him on the outside.

I just don't see who else you're going to match him up with and not get burnt.
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:58 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Gronk had 1 catch for 11 yards going into the last few minutes. The defense gave up back to back big plays to freaking Hogan because they were focused on Edelman.

You can't double cover everybody.

I realize they are in a tough spot because our LB's suck but they rushed 3 with both Ragland and Hitchens in and dropped both of them and left the guy who has been on the team for a week 1-1 with the best TE in the game. Seems reasonable.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:58 AM 10-15-2018
Fuck that. He wants to pretend to be a leader while sitting on the sidelines and nursing a boo boo on his heal.
But he survived cancer and has weak tendons.... :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:59 AM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Tackling for a defense is high school stuff. Maybe these guys are just useless.
Most of them are.

Which is why I'm not going to get all bent out of shape if they don't fire Sutton. He's about #6 on the list of problems right now, if that.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 298
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Up