ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 646 of 2693
« First < 146546596636642643644645646 64764864965065669674611461646 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:10 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I dont know if anyone listens to Dan Lebatard on ESPN radio, but every day for the past close to a month he has had Chris simms on counting down his top 51 NFL QBs of the 2017 season.

Today was #30, and lo and behold, Sir Patrick was the pick.

Simms said he really liked him, and that next year he could see him being top 5. They didnt talk much about it just that he liked Pat and thought he was super special etc
Get ready. Get good and fucking ready, friend. All those years in the shadows, looked upon like dirt( because we WERE fucking dirt, STUPID dirt that couldn't seem to pry the hardened pussy lips of organization personnel, ownership,and "fans" like Threetard and his ilk wide open long enough to absorb the stone-cold fact that we were still "team building" like a bunch of useless, dated morons ), are now coming to a close and it's about to get more prime-time for the Kansas City Chiefs in ways and at a level that most could never BEGIN to imagine.

We are packing pure fucking magic in a red and white mojo bag, and it's about to be let loose upon the WORLD.

Originally Posted by threebag02:
You know how you find the dumbest fuckers on ChiefsPlanet? Look for them to use HUZZAH in a post. (Two Posters)
You know how to find the best dick-sucking lips in the state of Kansas?

Wichita truck stops, and 'Threetard' on your iPhone speed dial.

Originally Posted by threebag02:
Let's hope he is super special.

Sure as fuck isn't because of the QB1DC like Sweet Daddy Meth's dumbass thinks.
Your superiors in every possible facet of existence did NOT create Mahomes or his talent, we just enabled you to experience it in a Chiefs uniform rather than someone else's.

You're welcome, and bay 362 just ordered up the 'Threetard Magic Gulp'. So if I were you, I'd hustle on down the line to that shiny new Peterbuilt and get those loose lips of yours to work, son.

After all; my money isn't going to earn itself, bitch.

Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Mahomes baby. I call him the Whip. That arm strength.
I have to admit it, I fucking LOVE this nick name.

Originally Posted by RealSNR:
If you had your way, we'd still be sucking Alex's shit through a goddamn straw.

Thank God you're not in charge.
Aw, cut him a break. As my hardest working bitch, Threetard is just about used-up and will probably have to retire soon. Sweets makes sure that Threetard's cut is enough to keep him supplied with the crack he loves, but the dope has clearly taken its toll and what's left of his brain is not suited for normal, adult conversation or thought.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:15 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So did y’all hear this shit? On Matt Miller’s podcast.

- Mahomes was at Arrowhead memorizing the playbook almost every day at 6 AM
- He wrote out each play and what he’s supposed to do against 3 different coverages on that play

This kid is going to be special.

[Reply]
RunKC 10:21 PM 02-07-2018
The mental jump from preseason to week 17 was incredible. You could really tell he learned about coverages and audibles.

Now he gets an entire offseason. Man next year is gonna be so much fun.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:25 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The mental jump from preseason to week 17 was incredible. You could really tell he learned about coverages and audibles.

Now he gets an entire offseason. Man next year is gonna be so much fun.
I thought he left camp ready to go last year. Not that I trust Reid enough to make the call and the fact that he just. had. to keep spoon-feeding his precious, A-wex baby boo!

Mahomes leading this team and Smith gone forever make this the best Chiefs off-season of my life. I haven't been this excited for football since '97.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:30 PM 02-07-2018
With the cap space, dead weight like Hali and DJ off the team, and the (what I think will be) improved QB play, we ain't having a step back year at all.

We're not losing anyone of importance at all. And the offseason hasn't even started yet and we already found a starting CB better than anybody we could have signed in free agency. On a 3rd round rookie salary.

Tough schedule? Bring it the fuck on.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:37 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Watching Mahomes over the past couple years, I keep coming back to one trait that stands out above all, and that is his field vision. We all know about the arm strength, the ability to throw on the move and from different platforms - but there are a handful of plays each and every game where he just fits a ball into window that the observing eye doesn’t anticipate, or in propponging a play, he ends up “seeing” a receiver coming open away from his progression and his athletic/arm talent allows him to make the play.

The GIFS of Smith not seeing wide open receivers is now famous. I think a lot of the misses will go away with Mahomes. He trusts himself to keep plays alive, and he has full confidence he can make throws anywhere on the field.

I just hope he is supported with a competent defense in short order...
The vision is OUTSTANDING. Reminds me of vintage Charle's ability to see and anticipate the open lanes( on the rare occasions that we had a decent, blocking O-line for him ), and amaze you with his natural talent.

It's one thing to not give up on a play, but it's an ENTIRELY different thing to not give up because you are actually SEEING multiple possibilities in those precious two seconds, and then have the ability to deliver an astonishing strike/reception while running sideways and staring down defenders in the opposite direction of your intended target.

The talent is just off the charts, and we're only getting started.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 10:48 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
The vision is OUTSTANDING. Reminds me of vintage Charle's ability to see and anticipate the open lanes( on the rare occasions that we had a decent, blocking O-line for him ), and amaze you with his natural talent.

It's one thing to not give up on a play, but it's an ENTIRELY different thing to not give up because you are actually SEEING multiple possibilities in those precious two seconds, and then have the ability to deliver an astonishing strike/reception while running sideways and staring down defenders in the opposite direction of your intended target.

The talent is just off the charts, and we're only getting started.
Stop! My penis can only get so erect!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:59 PM 02-07-2018
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Stop! My penis can only get so erect!
Dude just coined the nickname "The Whip". I love it. A perfect, brief summation of that orgasm-inducing arm we have been blessed with.

By the time all of this kid's game-winning moments of amazement bring this team back from the brink of defeat, we'll be calling him "Miracle Whip".
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:08 AM 02-08-2018
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:

Yet there are Chiefs fans out there that are sad Alex Smith is gone and thinks Mahomes is going to be a bust. :-)

... but he had a losing record as a starter in college! He doesn't know how to win!

:chuckles:
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:51 AM 02-08-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
Dude just coined the nickname "The Whip". I love it. A perfect, brief summation of that orgasm-inducing arm we have been blessed with.

By the time all of this kid's game-winning moments of amazement bring this team back from the brink of defeat, we'll be calling him "Miracle Whip".
Please no. Miracle whip is fucking disgusting.
[Reply]
thegame214 08:34 AM 02-08-2018
Mitch Holthus yesterday homering but that's okay :-)

"Once we get blood back in our face after the loss to the Titans, we're going to realize this will be the most talented team the Chiefs have had returning of young players that are emerging in their career -- and I went back and looked at this -- probably since the mid-1960s," Holthus said. "Remember the Chiefs played in Super Bowl I. There were (players like) Buck Buchanan or Bobby Bell or Willie Lanier... who were just emerging. That's kind of where our team is now. Mahomes, as I said when he beat Denver with basically our JVs, Wyatt Earp just rolled into town," Holthus said. "Wild Bill Hickock. I said it's the Chisolm Trail and we're in Abieline, Kansas in 1872. That's who's taking over, with a very talented, explosive group around him. I would say get ready. I got a text just two days ago from someone who you would know but I can't say but it's a private text that said 'Get ready. Get ready for a ride.' That's what I would tell Chiefs Kingdom: Get ready for a ride."

https://247sports.com/nfl/kansas-cit...mpression=true
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:55 AM 02-08-2018
Originally Posted by thegame214:
Mitch Holthus yesterday homering but that's okay :-)

"Once we get blood back in our face after the loss to the Titans, we're going to realize this will be the most talented team the Chiefs have had returning of young players that are emerging in their career -- and I went back and looked at this -- probably since the mid-1960s," Holthus said. "Remember the Chiefs played in Super Bowl I. There were (players like) Buck Buchanan or Bobby Bell or Willie Lanier... who were just emerging. That's kind of where our team is now. Mahomes, as I said when he beat Denver with basically our JVs, Wyatt Earp just rolled into town," Holthus said. "Wild Bill Hickock. I said it's the Chisolm Trail and we're in Abieline, Kansas in 1872. That's who's taking over, with a very talented, explosive group around him. I would say get ready. I got a text just two days ago from someone who you would know but I can't say but it's a private text that said 'Get ready. Get ready for a ride.' That's what I would tell Chiefs Kingdom: Get ready for a ride."

https://247sports.com/nfl/kansas-cit...mpression=true

Thinking Trent Green or Tony G texted him?
I seriously doubt Tony G texted him. It was probably Marty talking about the 1993 season.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 08:59 AM 02-08-2018
Wow, he got a text that said "Get ready for a ride". What a story Mitch, I'm inspired.
[Reply]
Shaid 09:05 AM 02-08-2018
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I seriously doubt Tony G texted him. It was probably Marty talking about the 1993 season.
:-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:05 AM 02-08-2018
I'm assuming said text came from someone who has been around to see Mahomes develop... just a guess
[Reply]
Page 646 of 2693
« First < 146546596636642643644645646 64764864965065669674611461646 > Last »
Up