ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 663
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129529 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
TheGuardian 12:59 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by TrickyNicky:
I think a decent next fight for Brock would be against Nog. You could easily market that.
Nog is so done. I think Brock gets the loser of the winner of the Roy Nelson/Carwin fight. Though he should get the loser of it. Then the winner of that fight will probably get a shot at the title. I personally think that Brock should have to fight his way back up, earning a shot at title, unlike when he first came to the UFC. He has been exposed as a 1 trick pony with is afraid to get hit.
[Reply]
TrickyNicky 01:00 PM 10-25-2010
MMA fighters have nothing on Japanese nerds... the little robot has a nasty suplex, while the champ has a devastating right. Classic striker vs grappler.

[Reply]
TrickyNicky 01:03 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
Nog is so done. I think Brock gets the loser of the winner of the Roy Nelson/Carwin fight. Though he should get the loser of it. Then the winner of that fight will probably get a shot at the title. I personally think that Brock should have to fight his way back up, earning a shot at title, unlike when he first came to the UFC. He has been exposed as a 1 trick pony with is afraid to get hit.
It's about recouping the WWE market now. Brock isn't going to be in the title picture for at least a year.
[Reply]
Shogun 01:14 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by TrickyNicky:
I think a decent next fight for Brock would be against Nog. You could easily market that.
The only fight I want to see Nog have is a rematch against Crocop where they both retire, respectfully.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:26 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by Shogun:
The only fight I want to see Nog have is a rematch against Crocop where they both retire, respectfully.
I prefer Crocop retire respectfully now. Nog still has a little gas in the tank IMO. I brought him up before but nobody gave a shit, but maybe a Schaub-Nog fight might be the next test for Brendan.
[Reply]
MadMax 01:29 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
Pay me

OK I will :-) I actually bought the PPV and it was a decent fight card. I thought it would turn out differently, oh well shit happens. Your prediction was better than mine on that night. I still like Lesnar as a fighter, but he does need more experience. It doesn't affect my life I just like to watch the fights.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:32 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by MadMax:
OK I will :-) I actually bought the PPV and it was a decent fight card. I thought it would turn out differently, oh well shit happens. Your prediction was better than mine on that night. I still like Lesnar as a fighter, but he does need more experience. It doesn't affect my life I just like to watch the fights.
I thought the card kind of sucked. Too many decisions, not enough finishes.

Shields was brought in to match up with GSP and he didn't look good at all in that fight. Maybe Silva at 185 is a better fit for him. He looked gassed at 170.
[Reply]
Shogun 01:34 PM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I thought the card kind of sucked. Too many decisions, not enough finishes.

Shields was brought in to match up with GSP and he didn't look good at all in that fight. Maybe Silva at 185 is a better fit for him. He looked gassed at 170.
He only gassed because he dropped 20 in the last day, nobody does that, he already says he plans on dropping a max of 5 on the last day.
[Reply]
Brock 01:35 PM 10-25-2010
Experience isn't his problem, it's more that he can't take a punch and he has a tiny gas tank. He's peaked.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:38 PM 10-25-2010
He only gassed because he dropped 20 in the last day, nobody does that, he already says he plans on dropping a max of 5 on the last day.
Yeah, that was pretty stupid then. I still think he matches up better with Silva.
[Reply]
Shogun 01:40 PM 10-25-2010
Yeah, that was pretty stupid then. I still think he matches up better with Silva.
I can't really make an opinion of that, because I definitely think he subs if it goes to the ground, but standup is all Anderson, and I think GSP would wrestlefuck him and do whatever he wanted.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:46 PM 10-25-2010
I can't really make an opinion of that, because I definitely think he subs if it goes to the ground, but standup is all Anderson, and I think GSP would wrestle**** him and do whatever he wanted.
Wrestlers have given Anderson the most trouble, and while nobody really gives GSP trouble his only recent loss was getting caught with a Serra punch.
[Reply]
Shogun 01:49 PM 10-25-2010
Yeah, wrestlers vs Anderson hasn't really fared well for Anderson, but I think after being wrestlefucked for 4 and a half rounds he brings in some olympian to help with TDD
[Reply]
TheGuardian 01:49 PM 10-25-2010
Experience isn't the problem. He can't take a punch, has atrocious stand up, and has no gas tank. Basically his game sucks as bad as your take on MMA. But I already knew that because you're a fucking moron.
[Reply]
raybec 4 01:50 PM 10-25-2010
If he could take Anderson to the ground he'd have a shot but his stand up is no where near Silva's. It'd be a decent fight though.
[Reply]
Page 29 of 663
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129529 > Last »
Up