ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 25 of 27
« First < 152122232425 2627 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 08:11 PM 12-08-2019
The Patriots have been disposed of, and now we're onto the Broncos.

The Broncos put a complete ass whipping on the Texans today, not many saw that coming.

Let's talk about it in here.
[Reply]
Halfcan 03:08 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by LockedIn:
the shock will be , "dang we had this kid in our backyard the whole time and now he is Denvers franchise qb"
Knowmo is back folks. :-)

You are right, we should have dumped PM after his MVP season and picked this scrub.

Tim Tebow, Brian Griese, Assweiler, Trevor Semen and Chad Kelly were all called Future Franchise QB's before as well.
[Reply]
LockedIn 03:10 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

You are right, we should have dumped PM after his MVP season and picked this scrub.

Tim Tebow, Brian Griese, Assweiler, Trevor Semen and Chad Kelly were all called Future Franchise QB's before as well.
dont hate on chad kelly. dude can play, he just likes cocaine and fighting too much.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 03:14 PM 12-14-2019
Its time to shock the Chiefs Kingdom Drew. Its time.
Omfg this is getting outright pathetic. A couple years of shitty Qb play and Donk fans are willing to crown anything as the second coming.

Id almost feel bad for them, if they werent fans of a shit sucking scumbag organization second only to New England in cheating ****baggery.

Enjoy your freefall back to reality tomorrow, Donks.
[Reply]
LockedIn 03:17 PM 12-14-2019
Drew was the first rookie QB in NFL History to throw for 300+ on the road.

If he wins tomorrow, he will be the first rookie QB in NFL history to go 3-0 in his first 3 starts.

I cant free fall back anywhere. The vets of the team have already said he is the future of the team. I am sure a rookie qb will struggle at some point. Especially in a environment like Arrowhead. But he is the guy. Get used to it! Missouris Lock is now Elways guy.

It's a short list of Broncos' quarterbacks who have won at Arrowhead in December: Elway (1994), Kyle Orton (2009) and Peyton Manning (2013).

So if he adds his name to that list ill be pumped. If he doesnt, he will still be able to try the year after that :-)
[Reply]
Kman34 04:00 PM 12-14-2019

If he wins tomorrow, he will be the first rookie QB in NFL history to go 3-0 in his first 3 starts.

I cant free fall back anywhere. The vets of the team have already said he is the future of the team. I am sure a rookie qb will struggle at some point. Especially in a environment like Arrowhead. But he is the guy. Get used to it! Missouris Lock is now Elways guy.

It's a short list of Broncos' quarterbacks who have won at Arrowhead in December: Elway (1994), Kyle Orton (2009) and Peyton Manning (2013).

So if he adds his name to that list ill be pumped. If he doesnt, he will still be able to try the year after that or the year after that.or the year after that... or after Mahomes retires...
FYP...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:01 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Mania?
Ha... yeah, no - that would not be me.
[Reply]
eDave 04:02 PM 12-14-2019
This chick's got to be about 15 years old. Not sure it's Knomo. This is too stupid for even him. IMHO
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:03 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:

Hmm. So you think 'LockedIn' is Knowmo, eh? Who knows... if so, the writing style and reaction style should be easy to notice.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 04:04 PM 12-14-2019
Knowmo is back...wow what a sack of shit
[Reply]
Halfcan 04:04 PM 12-14-2019

So if he adds his name to that list ill be pumped. If he doesnt, he will still be able to try the year after that :-)
Bullshit. So much fail in this post.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:19 PM 12-14-2019

So CockbLockin, you gonna act like Daniel Jones doesn’t exist or something? Locks not even the first one to do it this season you idiot.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 04:29 PM 12-14-2019
So knowshit decided to come crawling back huh? At least have the balls to come back without using a mult. Pathetic, just like your football team.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:43 PM 12-14-2019
Look at this horse-faced motherfucker

[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 09:07 PM 12-14-2019
The Drew Lock hype is gonna die down reeeaaalll fast tomorrow. I'm thinkin he throws about 3-4 picks.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 09:12 PM 12-14-2019
Going to be fun to sweep these turds.
Again.
[Reply]
Page 25 of 27
« First < 152122232425 2627 >
Up