ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 27
« First < 142021222324 252627 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Broncos
TLO 08:11 PM 12-08-2019
The Patriots have been disposed of, and now we're onto the Broncos.

The Broncos put a complete ass whipping on the Texans today, not many saw that coming.

Let's talk about it in here.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 01:43 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell:
They're just excited to have a young QB that appears not to suck. I get it. Kid might be a steal, which is good for the Donks and sucks for us, but at the same time, it would be nice to have real competition in the division again. Haven't seen that for quite some time.
I keep seeing various posters say this...but fuck that.

We are going to be fighting for the #1 seed for the next 15 years....I will take six easy wins every fucking year....this is part of the reason NE has been as successful as it has. (Not the only reason...but basically starting 6-0 every year has its advantages).
[Reply]
ILChief 08:38 AM 12-14-2019
Why aren’t there any Saturday games this week? College football is over until the bowl games start next week. I would like to watch the titans vs Texans but it’s on the same time as our game.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:31 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy:
I keep seeing various posters say this...but fuck that.

We are going to be fighting for the #1 seed for the next 15 years....I will take six easy wins every fucking year....this is part of the reason NE has been as successful as it has. (Not the only reason...but basically starting 6-0 every year has its advantages).
The jury is still out on Lock.. Carr will continue to do Carr things.. And the Chargers will probably draft a bunch of jackoffs to replace Rivers.. I’d worry that someone in the division will trade for a competent QB...
[Reply]
vailpass 11:02 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by ILChief:
Why aren’t there any Saturday games this week? College football is over until the bowl games start next week. I would like to watch the titans vs Texans but it’s on the same time as our game.
There are Saturday college conference title games on today.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:14 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by Kman34:
The jury is still out on Lock.. Carr will continue to do Carr things.. And the Chargers will probably draft a bunch of jackoffs to replace Rivers.. I’d worry that someone in the division will trade for a competent QB...
Cam to LAC.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:15 AM 12-14-2019
The Broncos fucking suck. We’re going to face fuck them.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:25 AM 12-14-2019
Lockweiler gonna get pummeled and turn the ball over. Their o line is broken, and garbage when all the starters are in. I’m hoping for a hungry pig type scenario with Nnadi in there. Run it up Andy, running to 9 straight.
[Reply]
Why Not? 11:30 AM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
There are Saturday college conference title games on today.
Not FBS(division 1). There might be some DII games. All FBS conference games have been decided. The only FBS game today is the Army/Navy game. The NFL stays away out of reverence for that game.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:31 PM 12-14-2019

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:49 PM 12-14-2019
Mania?
[Reply]
LockedIn 02:53 PM 12-14-2019
Its time to shock the Chiefs Kingdom Drew. Its time.
[Reply]
jimidollar 02:56 PM 12-14-2019
Originally Posted by LockedIn:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:58 PM 12-14-2019
:-)

It will be a shock if you lose by less than 2 TD's.
[Reply]
LockedIn 03:01 PM 12-14-2019
the shock will be , "dang we had this kid in our backyard the whole time and now he is Denvers franchise qb"

Originally Posted by :
BRONCOS' JUSTIN SIMMONS
DREW LOCK IS DENVER'S FUTURE
... He's Got The Goods!!!
Originally Posted by :
"He's starting to prove himself a little bit," the Broncos DB says.

Of course, Lock's only started two games this season ... but Simmons tells us it's pretty clear to him Denver has finally got their QB of the future.

In fact, Simmons says he could see this coming way back in the fall ... telling us during practices in Sept. and Oct., he watched Lock's massive upside up close and personal.

"You could see he had all the potential," Simmons says.

"So, it's cool that we kind of got, like, the first look at it and he got to go in these past two Sundays and kind of perform for the world."

[Reply]
PHOG 03:04 PM 12-14-2019
the shock will be , "dang we had this kid in our backyard the whole time and now he is Denvers franchise qb"
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Page 24 of 27
« First < 142021222324 252627 >
Up