[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:22 PM 07-23-2016
Another movie I'm not seeing due to the casting
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:40 PM 07-23-2016
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Another movie I'm not seeing due to the casting
What's your beef?

Gal Godot is a goddess. Is she a bad actress?

I actually only learned of her shortly before out hottest woman alive contest concluded. Dunno if she was in the mix, but she looks to me she should have won the whole enchilada.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 04:43 PM 07-23-2016
Looks awesome!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:44 PM 07-23-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
What's your beef?

I actually only learned of her shortly before out hottest woman alive contest concluded. Dunno if she was in the mix, but she looks to me she should have won the whole enchilada.
She doesn't look like Wonder Woman with her sticky frame, and average ability as as an actress.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:00 PM 07-23-2016
Looks pretty effing good.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:03 PM 07-23-2016
Originally Posted by :
The film is directed by Patty Jenkins (Monster), and Gadot said having a woman behind the camera for the project was key. “It’s a story about a girl becoming a woman. I think only a woman, who has been a girl, can be able to tell the story in the right way,” she said.
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/07/23...iler-comic-con

:-)

Here we go again.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:15 PM 07-23-2016
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
I think only a woman, who has been a girl, can be able to tell the story
Transphobic
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:17 PM 07-23-2016
The bigger problem

Originally Posted by :
The Wonder Woman first look closes with Prince meeting Trevor’s secretary. “What is a secretary?” she asks. “I go where he tells me to go and I do what he tells me to do,” the woman responds. “Well where I’m from, that’s called slavery,”
Just plain dumb and clunky. Slavery isn't doing what someone else [say, a man, UGH!!] tells you to. That's employment. Slavery is not getting paid and not being able to leave.
[Reply]
listopencil 06:40 PM 07-23-2016
The bigger problem

Just plain dumb and clunky. Slavery isn't doing what someone else [say, a man, UGH!!] tells you to. That's employment. Slavery is not getting paid and not being able to leave.
Hopefully it's just tongue-in-cheek barbarian meets civilization humor and does not reflect the tone of the movie.
[Reply]
EPodolak 03:17 AM 07-24-2016
What's your beef?

Travesty she wasn't. Someone would have complained she's "too tall".

[Reply]
kcjoker 03:45 AM 07-24-2016
Looks like they're doing a remake of Captain America The First Avenger.
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 09:58 AM 07-24-2016
This movie looks fantastic. Loved the trailer.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:07 PM 07-24-2016
I'm excited about this...Gal has the wonder woman look esp the face. She has some tone but isn't buff or close...and I'm fine with it. Hoping this movie is good. Gina Carano could be a badass WW if she could remotely act imo

I think this movie will surprise
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 10:08 PM 07-24-2016
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
She doesn't look like Wonder Woman with her sticky frame, and average ability as as an actress.
Ahh give it a chance
[Reply]
Page 1 of 25
1 234511 > Last »
Up