ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 613 of 4818
« First < 113513563603609610611612613 61461561661762366371311131613 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:16 PM 11-03-2016

For his entire career Von Miller is averaging 4.9 pressures per game (reg season), + 5.9 for every playoff game. That's utterly ridiculous.

— Sam Monson (@PFF_Sam) November 3, 2016

:-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 01:16 PM 11-03-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Nah. Nothing in the sports world pisses me off.

Unless someone cheats with hgh
Cool, so what about the record for KC?
[Reply]
New World Order 01:16 PM 11-03-2016
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Cool, so what about the record for KC?

5-11
[Reply]
RunKC 01:24 PM 11-03-2016
Denver will beat the Raiders bc of 3 reasons:

-JDR is an average coach.
-Carr goes fetal when they play an above average offense.
-they make way too many mistakes and you can't do that against good teams.
[Reply]
Rain Man 01:29 PM 11-03-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

Does that include or exclude the games where he was suspended for drug use, faking drug tests, having outstanding warrants for criminal activity, and being involved in a mass murder? Because he's missed a fair number of games for drug use, faking drug tests, having outstanding warrants for criminal activity, and being involved in a mass murder.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:31 PM 11-03-2016
Maybe, but this Denver defense is exactly not what your offense wants to face...

Denver has a middle of the road offense against a bad defense.
Denver has a top rated defense against a top rated offense.

Geography is key, which is why I give the edge to Oakland this week, but it's far from a gimme win for the Raiders.
It depends on how bad Carr shits the bed....he's pretty inaccurate under duress. KC handled them pretty easily in their stadium but the Chiefs have Ware. I think Denver's defense will do what they do against a team that relies solely on the deep pass. Denver cant run the ball...so it's a toss up.

Denver by 6...2 INTs are the difference.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:44 PM 11-03-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It depends on how bad Carr shits the bed....he's pretty inaccurate under duress. KC handled them pretty easily in their stadium but the Chiefs have Ware. I think Denver's defense will do what they do against a team that relies solely on the deep pass. Denver cant run the ball...so it's a toss up.

Denver by 6...2 INTs are the difference.
I'm still going to project this as a Denver loss, mainly due to geography and the offense has some issues right now. If OAK can get creative, they can move the ball and if they limit turnovers, they can put 14-17 points on the board.

Question is - can Denver's offense not turn it over and give up points, or terrible field position for the defense. If Siemian can make plays like he did earlier, they can score 24-31 points on this defense. But, it's not a game that gives me great comfort simply because it's divisional and on the road.

Denver lost in Denver last season to OAK in a snoozer. Brock moved the ball well, but they settled for FGs. Denver won in OAK early... another snoozer with a few FGs and a DEF TD.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:13 PM 11-03-2016
I'm still going to project this as a Denver loss, mainly due to the fact that we won't have the unfair advantage of the mile high altitude like we do at home
Here MHM. I know that this is what you were meaning, but you just didn't word it right. I fixed it for you. No thanks is required.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:09 PM 11-03-2016

Per @NFLResearch, #Broncos D has 75 QB hits this season — 19 more than any other team and the most thru 8 games since 2000.

— Chris Wesseling (@ChrisWesseling) November 3, 2016

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:17 PM 11-03-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Here MHM. I know that this is what you were meaning, but you just didn't word it right. I fixed it for you. No thanks is required.
Thanks, but it doesn't make sense.. by your rationale, Denver should be without loss in Denver and under .500 overall on the road.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:44 PM 11-03-2016
I'm still going to project this as a Denver loss, mainly due to geography and the offense has some issues right now. If OAK can get creative, they can move the ball and if they limit turnovers, they can put 14-17 points on the board.

Question is - can Denver's offense not turn it over and give up points, or terrible field position for the defense. If Siemian can make plays like he did earlier, they can score 24-31 points on this defense. But, it's not a game that gives me great comfort simply because it's divisional and on the road.

Denver lost in Denver last season to OAK in a snoozer. Brock moved the ball well, but they settled for FGs. Denver won in OAK early... another snoozer with a few FGs and a DEF TD.

You're just too nice MHM.

Respectful, realistic, level headed, thick skin.

These things just don't fit a Donko fan.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:13 PM 11-04-2016
Talib out for this game...one the worst offenses to face without him. I was giving the Donkos the advantage due to their opportunistic secondary.

Very interesting development...Donkos lose and KC beats the Jags, they are sitting in 3rd place.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 12:24 PM 11-04-2016
Talib out for this game...one the worst offenses to face without him. I was giving the Donkos the advantage due to their opportunistic secondary.

Very interesting development...Donkos lose and KC beats the Jags, they are sitting in 3rd place.
Roby, Doss, and Kayvon Webster would all start for KC. We're fine at corner.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:25 PM 11-04-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Roby, Doss, and Kayvon Webster would all start for KC. We're fine at corner.
You cant spin your way out of Talib not starting on the road against Oakland...

[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:30 PM 11-04-2016

Possibly, but Roby's no slouch and could start for most teams.
[Reply]
Page 613 of 4818
« First < 113513563603609610611612613 61461561661762366371311131613 > Last »
Up