Page 413 of 4817
« First < 313363403409410411412413 4144154164174234635139131413 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:54 AM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
They will be...Charles will play early this season and Houston mid-way. I would rather Houston be good for the post-season...

Chiefs have a favorable schedule this season...and I expect Denver to struggle. Every team is going to have them circled on their schedule...and Sanchez is going to fold under the pressure of playing in Manning's SB shadow. The Denver media is going to have a short-leash with him...QB expectations are pretty high there. Besides Elway being a total douche..I think that factor played a part in Brock wanting out of there. Texans have no QB history...
KC wins offseason again? No waaay! Where have I heard this song and dance routine before? Oh yah, last year. And the year before that, and the year before that, and the year....
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:47 AM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
KC wins offseason again? No waaay! Where have I heard this song and dance routine before? Oh yah, last year. And the year before that, and the year before that, and the year....
Well...I can say this...if any team lost the off-season, if was the Donkos by a wide margin. Lost both starting QBs..replaced with Sanchez, two starters on defense, paying $5 million for the trash that is Stephenson and getting ass-rapped by Miller for waiting too long, then insulting him.

It been a total cluster-**** in Elway's first real attempt at GM. Manning is gone..no one gives a shit about that team anymore.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:52 AM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Well...I can say this...if any team lost the off-season, if was the Donkos by a wide margin. Lost both starting QBs..replaced with Sanchez, two starters on defense, paying $5 million for the trash that is Stephenson and getting ass-rapped by Miller by waiting too long, then insulting him.

It been a total cluster-**** in Elway's first real attempt at GM....
And yet Denver still had a fantastic draft that will pay dividends very shortly. It is tough having another HoF QB retire, but that's what happens after winning it all. Yep, it's a transitional year for the Broncos, but the future is bright...
[Reply]
staylor26 11:01 AM 08-03-2016
And yet Denver still had a fantastic draft that will pay dividends very shortly. It is tough having another HoF QB retire, but that's what happens after winning it all. Yep, it's a transitional year for the Broncos, but the future is bright...
:-)

Your entire draft is dependent upon a QB who is more likely to bust than he is to become an above average QB.

Lynch, like Bray, is just too fucking stupid.

Simmons and Booker could turn out to be solid picks though.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:09 AM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I also like Goff and even Cook, but Lynch is the type of guy that can make us a playoff contender day 1 ala Big Ben. I've said it before, but Dorsey and our scouting team reminds me of the Steelers/Ravens. Lynch reminds me of Big Ben and Flacco. It's our destiny.
This. I love Lynch, but I haven't even entertained the discussion because I'm 100% sure he's gone before we pick.
If Lynch gets even close to our pick, Elway will trade in front of us for him guaranteed.

I'm hoping he goes to a team like the Rams so that scenario doesnt play out.

[Reply]
RunKC 11:10 AM 08-03-2016
Update from Dungver:

Jake Marsing@JakeDMarsing-Sanchez having a tough go of it. Fumbles a snap and his line jumps offside.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:13 AM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
This was all before I saw his wonderlic score and heard him in interviews. I changed my tune before the draft, not after, so it has nothing to do with the Broncos taking him.

I don't like stupid QB's, hence why I've never hyped up Bray.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:33 AM 08-03-2016

Paxton Lynch brilliant in leading 70-yd TD drive. 4 of 4 all for first downs. Finished with 14-ydish TD to TE Henry Krieger-Cobble #9sports

— Mike Klis (@MikeKlis) August 3, 2016

[Reply]
threebag 12:34 PM 08-03-2016
Knowmo you need to go beat your Adam's apple with a blunt instrument.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:15 PM 08-03-2016
Donko fan from camp....

"The offense struggled all day. There were a few good throws amidst a horrible running game.The line was getting whipped all day. Sanchez had a few tipped balls. No running lanes. Concerning even for practice."
[Reply]
ChiefAshhole1056 01:18 PM 08-03-2016

Which string defense is that against?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 01:19 PM 08-03-2016

Lmao...........OOOOOOooOOOoo K, Alex Smith delivered a deep ball yesterday, so hes the next Arod I take it
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 01:38 PM 08-03-2016

Your entire draft is dependent upon a QB who is more likely to bust than he is to become an above average QB.

Lynch, like Bray, is just too ****ing stupid.

Simmons and Booker could turn out to be solid picks though.
Booker was a steal in the 4th, Simmons was a steal but our secondary is loaded. Lynch and Gotsis are the wild card picks that if they both pan out, this was an epic draft by Elway.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 01:40 PM 08-03-2016
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Lmao...........OOOOOOooOOOoo K, Alex Smith delivered a deep ball yesterday, so hes the next Arod I take it
Nope, Smiff is an old vet who has tapped out his potential and Lynch is a rookie who is in his first training camp.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:43 PM 08-03-2016
Booker was a steal in the 4th, Simmons was a steal but our secondary is loaded. Lynch and Gotsis are the wild card picks that if they both pan out, this was an epic draft by Elway.
I was a huge fan of Simmons and pimped him in the draft section quite a bit.

The fact that Booker fell like he did makes me wonder, but he can certainly be good starter in Kubiak's offense.
[Reply]
Page 413 of 4817
« First < 313363403409410411412413 4144154164174234635139131413 > Last »
Up