ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 588 of 3903
« First < 88488538578584585586587588 58959059159259863868810881588 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
eDave 06:07 PM 03-21-2020
Smoke is showing proper use of ignore. I'm sure it's temporary.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:07 PM 03-21-2020
Good advice.

https://twitter.com/elemental/status...970112512?s=21
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:08 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
I actually did read it and I know who wrote it that tells me all i need to know about it.

You think he made up the graphs and charts and associated data? If so you must have something showing it so please share.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:09 PM 03-21-2020
HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE & AZITHROMYCIN, taken together, have a real chance to be one of the biggest game changers in the history of medicine. The FDA has moved mountains - Thank You! Hopefully they will BOTH (H works better with A, International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents) be put in use IMMEDIATELY. PEOPLE ARE DYING, MOVE FAST, and GOD BLESS EVERYONE!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:09 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Really? It is pretty widespread I believe.

You can watch this video from Italy but it is not for the high anxiety people like me (even though I did watch it and regretted it)

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...lapse-11961130
I don’t see anything in there about ARDS.
[Reply]
SupDock 06:10 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I said “if”. This is the first I’ve heard of ARDS associated with this virus. It’s just an account of one patient. No reason to think it’s widedpread.
I have been hearing a lot of reports of ARDS with this virus.

Cohort of 200 patients, 41 percent ARDS

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2763184

I have been hearing about ARDS for a month or so, at least.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:11 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I don’t see anything in there about ARDS.

watch the video of them spinning the patient
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:12 PM 03-21-2020
hearing that other people are scared helps me cope with my own fear about it.
Unplug for a bit and enjoy the company of your family.

Easier said than done, but my anxiety has been reduced significantly by doing the above.
[Reply]
Three7s 06:16 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Kansas City is under house arrest now...

Kansas City metro under stay-at-home order effective Tuesday as coronavirus spreads

Read more here: https://www.kansascity.com/news/coro...#storylink=cpy
Well, guess I won't be doing much for the next month.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:16 PM 03-21-2020
I don't do it to scare people.

I do it cause discussing it helps me cope.

No it doesn’t. Your anxiety is from a lack of feeling in control. Reading and reposting every thing you read does not help your anxiety because you aren’t thinking about anything. It’s all filtered through unstable emotions and your responses to them are all guided with the underlying desire to control. You can’t control people so you implore others to control other people thinking that will help your anxiety which is why you gravitate to any and all scenario or story you think will lead to that outcome.
[Reply]
TLO 06:18 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
Unplug for a bit and enjoy the company of your family.

Easier said than done, but my anxiety has been reduced significantly by doing the above.
It's so hard for me to do this. My anxiety wants information. But the majority of the information just makes my anxiety worse. This is an awful cycle.
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 06:18 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
I would like to know where he is getting his numbers and the break down. Because it is completely different from every other website.
Cases are growing at a rate of twice every two days, not three.

He seems to miss other obvious facts.
[Reply]
TLO 06:20 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
No it doesn’t. Your anxiety is from a lack of feeling in control. Reading and reposting every thing you read does not help your anxiety because you aren’t thinking about anything. It’s all filtered through unstable emotions and your responses to them are all guided with the underlying desire to control. You can’t control people so you implore others to control other people thinking that will help your anxiety which is why you gravitate to any and all scenario or story you think will lead to that outcome.
This is true. I cling to the positive news and enjoy sharing that. But my happiness is short lived because I read something that is nothing but bad news.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 06:20 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by TLO:
It's so hard for me to do this. My anxiety wants information. But the majority of the information just makes my anxiety worse. This is an awful cycle.
I was living that cycle, man. I’m glad I have become moderately numb to the onslaught of info being pumped out.

All we can actually do is wash our hands frequently and stay inside for the meantime. Hang in there, brother.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:21 PM 03-21-2020
Originally Posted by SupDock:
I have been hearing a lot of reports of ARDS with this virus.

Cohort of 200 patients, 41 percent ARDS

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2763184

I have been hearing about ARDS for a month or so, at least.
ahhh fuck :-) damn that’s really bad news.
[Reply]
Page 588 of 3903
« First < 88488538578584585586587588 58959059159259863868810881588 > Last »
Up