ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 276 of 300
« First < 176226266272273274275276 277278279280286 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
sedated 02:51 PM 11-05-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Shit that was Maggie's last episode too. Weird. They expect her back at some point but she's done for this season at least.
I'm pretty confused on what episode is the last for them, because initial reports had Rick and Maggie both signed on for 6 more episodes, but last night was only episode 5. Are they lying when they say Rick and Maggie are both done, to make things less predictable?
[Reply]
lcarus 03:20 PM 11-05-2018
Originally Posted by sedated:
I'm pretty confused on what episode is the last for them, because initial reports had Rick and Maggie both signed on for 6 more episodes, but last night was only episode 5. Are they lying when they say Rick and Maggie are both done, to make things less predictable?
I expect them both back at some point. Rick will probably be a final season or series finale type of thing - not counting the "movies" he's supposed to be in. Maggie will probably be back next season but who knows. She's done for this season.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 03:34 PM 11-05-2018
So at least 3 more years...

.@THR is reporting that Norman Reedus & Melissa McBride have inked "groundbreaking" new deals to stay with #TheWalkingDead franchise for at least three more years! Details: https://t.co/HSk1BKBHTC pic.twitter.com/YBqdIeGIMe

— The Walking Dead (@TheWalkingDead) November 5, 2018

[Reply]
vailpass 03:49 PM 11-05-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Have you ever been to a Wal-Mart Black Friday sale?
:-) no but I get your drift
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:57 PM 11-05-2018
I liked that ending...I'm glad Rick made it. I hope we see him again. Also who took him? And how far ahead is the time jump? Also the weird walkers...the whisperers? I'm interested to see what happens.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:58 PM 11-05-2018
Also what this movie stuff? I just binged the whole season so far today and never got spoiled.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:06 AM 11-06-2018
Holy shit. The last two episodes were amazing.

AND RICK ISN'T DEAD!!!! I thought he was dead so many damn times.

This show is back.

From the looks of the preview we are getting the whisperers (talking walkers) and the people in the helicopter are definitely the New World Order.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:14 AM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
I was waiting for Carl as well. I loved the episode. Negan and Maggie's scene was awesome.
This show is so much better when it focuses on the original characters.

That scene with Rick and Daryl in the pit was amazing. A last hurrah.

But they all think he's dead now...so now I'm really looking forward to the scene where he shows up and it's BACK FROM THE DEAD ASSHOLES!!! :-)

Yup...I'm in.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:29 AM 11-06-2018
this got me going

[Reply]
cabletech94 06:07 AM 11-06-2018
sure 0z and clay get it.

soooooo much intrigue. and the whisperers'. get your popcorn ready.

*spoiler alert*

y'all wanna see negan the hero, just wait...........
[Reply]
wutamess 03:07 PM 11-06-2018
What I don't get is how Negan didn't do SHIT to Maggie when he had a chance and just followed her orders.

That baffled the shit out of me. Even walked right next to her crying like a girl. WTF?
[Reply]
lcarus 03:10 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by wutamess:
What I don't get is how Negan didn't do SHIT to Maggie when he had a chance and just followed her orders.

That baffled the shit out of me. Even walked right next to her crying like a girl. WTF?
I think he was legit ready to die at that moment.
[Reply]
eDave 03:13 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by wutamess:

I was waiting for that. And for him to smile or something on his last close-up.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:49 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
sure 0z and clay get it.

soooooo much intrigue. and the whisperers'. get your popcorn ready.

*spoiler alert*

y'all wanna see negan the hero, just wait...........
Yeah I'm excited...that bridge scene was so intense. Especially when Michonne screamed for Rick at the end. Loved that episode...and I'm glad Rick is still in the cards. He has always been the center...the main man we've cared about since the beginning.

TWD hopefully can be way better going forward. They still made a mistake in killing Carl imo but no going back. I just wonder where he is going and when he'll reunite with the others. I feel like they gotta explain how he's not had a chance to contact Michonne and the others.
[Reply]
sedated 04:56 PM 11-06-2018
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I feel like they gotta explain how he's not had a chance to contact Michonne and the others.
I'm not sure about that, it's not like they have cell phones and GPS. One common thread has been that once someone gets separated, it's pretty much blind luck to reunite. Rick called out to Morgan on that walkie talkie for like 2 seasons and never got anything.

But it does leave a pretty good assumption that Rick is trapped wherever he ends up. No way he wouldn't do everything he could to get back to Judith and the rest.
[Reply]
Page 276 of 300
« First < 176226266272273274275276 277278279280286 > Last »
Up