Sure. Denver's Pro Bowl caliber players:

Talib-Not a draft pick

Harris- Not a draft pick

Miller- Draft Pick

Ward- Not a draft pick

Sanders- Not a draft pick

Thomas- Not an Elway draft pick

Ware- Not a draft pick

Now, like Knowmo, you will bring up Denver's reserves that were drafted by Elway and tell me they could start anywhere in the league.

Argument over.
Not an Elway draft pick? So now you're changing the rules, got it. Here are some great picks, most by Elway:

Barrett
Doss
Garcia
Green
Harris (college FA)
Janovich (rookie)
McManus
Miller
Nelson
Norwood
Paradis
Ray
Roby
Siemian
Simmons
Thomas
Thompson
Webster
Williams
Wolfe

Oh, btw, this is the roster that just won the SB.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:35 AM 11-05-2016
Not to mention the draft picks that left for more $ like Trevathan...
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:37 AM 11-05-2016
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
I'll just say there were four other players who were accused besides Peyton and not a single one of them were punished. That was BS from day one.
No...that "investigation" was bullshit PR window-dressing. NFL handles everything internally...they postponed the probe until Manning had retired and weren't about to create a scandal that would ultimately be linked to their 50th anniversary golden-boy....and the validity of his past four years.

If you owned a corporation and the CEO/board members were suspected of fraud...you are, then, allowed to investigate yourself...would you tank your own company, ruin its reputation and lose millions? Didn't think so....

He was never supposed to play again...and by some Hollywood miracle, finds a fountain of youth. Nice fantasy...but the trail leads right to the Manning's doorstep and his miracle recovery ended the moment they started testing for HGH. The timeline reinforces it....

Man, you are one gullible douche-nozzle. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 09:40 AM 11-05-2016
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Nobody cares about your HGH non-story outside of you few nut jobs.
I hope Manning used HGH. I hope his wife did too. I hope his wife received huge HGH doses via Peyton dumping it all over her pussy and Peyton dosed himself by going down on her.
I hope Goodell sanctioned all of this and even asked Manning to inject him with some HGH which Peyton administered anally via a hot shot from his pocket rocket.
That would be cool.

If she used that much HGH she would be fucking Peyton.
[Reply]
New World Order 09:41 AM 11-05-2016
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
Not an Elway draft pick? So now you're changing the rules, got it. Here are some great picks, most by Elway:

Barrett
Doss
Garcia
Green
Harris (college FA)
Janovich (rookie)
McManus
Miller
Nelson
Norwood
Paradis
Ray
Roby
Siemian
Simmons
Thomas
Thompson
Webster
Williams
Wolfe

Oh, btw, this is the roster that just won the SB.

The impact players (Talib, Harris, Ward) of your secondary are not draft picks. They are all pro bowl caliber.

The strength of your offense are the two wide receivers that have been to multiple pro bowls. They are not Elway draft picks.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:55 AM 11-05-2016
Tomb just made a list of guys that would not make KCs roster :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 09:55 AM 11-05-2016
4 win team w out Von. Soft and flawed.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:02 AM 11-05-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
The impact players (Talib, Harris, Ward) of your secondary are not draft picks. They are all pro bowl caliber.

The strength of your offense are the two wide receivers that have been to multiple pro bowls. They are not Elway draft picks.
Harris was and UDFA you nitwit. He is a draft pick. If the draft went 13 rounds like it did 40 years ago he would have been drafted.

The rest of your post is pure nonsense and nitpicking. :-)
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 10:03 AM 11-05-2016
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Tomb just made a list of guys that would not make KCs roster :-)
:-) because chiefs...
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:15 AM 11-05-2016
Ouch...lots of disrespect against Denver this week....AGAIN. Every one is thinking Faid. Never has their been a "champ" so disrespected
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 10:21 AM 11-05-2016
I'm taking the Raiders this week also. Should be a close game. Hoping for a classic AFC West shootout.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:17 PM 11-05-2016
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
I'm taking the Raiders this week also. Should be a close game. Hoping for a classic AFC West shootout.
Donkos drop this one...they have at least 4 more loses coming up. Patriots, @Saints and 2 against KC.

They will be battling week 17 to finish above .500
[Reply]
New World Order 03:29 PM 11-05-2016
Harris was and UDFA you nitwit. He is a draft pick. If the draft went 13 rounds like it did 40 years ago he would have been drafted.

The rest of your post is pure nonsense and nitpicking. :-)

:-)

You say he is a draft pick, then you say if it went 13 rounds he would have been drafted.

He was acquired after the draft. He wasn't selected in any round.

You know damn well Denver's success is because of free agents. The list you provided is a list of solid players, not impact players that drive your team.

Go listen to some David Crowder and cool yourself down shit for brains.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 09:17 PM 11-05-2016
Originally Posted by New World Order:
:-)

You say he is a draft pick, then you say if it went 13 rounds he would have been drafted.

He was acquired after the draft. He wasn't selected in any round.

You know damn well Denver's success is because of free agents. The list you provided is a list of solid players, not impact players that drive your team.

Go listen to some David Crowder and cool yourself down shit for brains.
Do you know what an UDFA even is?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:25 PM 11-05-2016
Do you know what an UDFA even is?
Man I really hate agreeing with a Donko fan NWO, but he's right. You can't discount a hit on a rookie pickup just because he was an UDFA. Frankly, that's like getting a free draft pick. All 32 teams passed on the guy, and ElFraud picked him up and found a good player. It's not the same as a UFA signing.
[Reply]
Page 616 of 4820
« First < 116516566606612613614615616 61761861962062666671611161616 > Last »
Up