Page 216 of 4818
« First < 116166206212213214215216 2172182192202262663167161216 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:04 PM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
Denver didn't get lit up by WR's for the first 5 weeks.
Another terrible fucking take.
[Reply]
notorious 12:05 PM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Another terrible fucking take.
32nd against WR's.

YOU WERE SAYING?
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:06 PM 11-24-2015
Broncos only have 5 sacks over the past 3 weeks
[Reply]
staylor26 12:06 PM 11-24-2015
32nd against WR's.

YOU WERE SAYING?
We play a shit ton of man and started the season without our best corner then lost our nickel.

We are #1 in the NFL against TE's. That's more telling about our safety play.

Again. Terrible take. Step away from the keyboard.
[Reply]
notorious 12:08 PM 11-24-2015
32nd against WR's.

YOU WERE SAYING?
We play a shit ton of man and started the season without our best corner then lose our nickel.

We are #1 in the NFL against TE's.

Again. Terrible take. Step away from the keyboard.
Excuses.

Denver hasn't had a down game or a weak link in their defense.

It's okay to admit that our team isn't perfect.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:09 PM 11-24-2015
Excuses.

Denver hasn't had a down game or a weak link in their defense.

It's okay to admit that our team isn't perfect.
Excuses? :-) I'm just stating facts.

You're a fucking idiot. I didn't argue that their CB's are slightly better, or their ILB's, but safety? JFC you don't have a clue if you believe that.
[Reply]
notorious 12:10 PM 11-24-2015
Excuses? :-) I'm just stating facts.

You're a fucking idiot. I didn't argue that their CB's are slightly better, or their ILB's, but safety? JFC you don't have a clue if you believe that.
My heart is broken.

Sorry to let such an expert down.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:13 PM 11-24-2015
My heart is broken.

Sorry to let such an expert down.
I'm not an expert, but I have to call you idiots out when you say stupid shit like that. I'm sorry, but if you don't see that the Chiefs have better safeties than the Broncos, or understand what having the best defense in the league at defending TE's says about our safety play, it's really hard to not call you out for being clueless.

We're also very good at not giving up the big pass plays over the top. Another example of how to judge safety play.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 12:16 PM 11-24-2015
Denver's defense has been off their pace a bit in the last few games, guys like Ware have been out, Talib sat out a game. They fell off and while sacks are down, the pressures and hits are still there.

Few defenses go a full season on a phenomenal tear without a lapse here and there, we'll see how they pick up in the next few games.

The Chiefs had incredible field position at Denver, yet still kicked a lot of FGs with their average starting field position at the 50 or just inside Denver's side of the field. So, there's something to be said for that.

Either way, there's 6 games left... I think they'll pick things up a bit this week vs the Patriots. Can they stop them? I don't know, they're without a few key guys and if Amendola is out, that helps, but NE has proven to be a team that can move the ball well with anyone as long as Brady is upright. And, they have a hell of a kicker and it's in Denver.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 12:37 PM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I'm hoping that if we get in we play in Denver again. Their OL is terrified of our defense and their WR's are seeing ghosts.
Our DB's were physical with them too.

Brock doesn't stand a chance, as seen in the last game. We got 1 INT and should have had 2 more, and Brock won't escape again.

The confidence the Chiefs have is sky high and a big part is due to Eric Berry, Charcandrick West, Spencer Ware and our OL playing much better ball.

The Broncos haven't been this weak of a team in years. They aren't going to make it far with no OL or running game.

The Pats come into Denver with 32 sacks on the season. They're going to make life uncomfortable for Brock just like we did.
The Pat's offensive line is just as bad as the Broncos' offensive line. I don't expect Denver to win this game but I do expect that Brady will get sacked as much, if not more than Brocky.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:59 PM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Jaye Howard is a starter :-)

Devito is the ONLY quality backup you have. Williams and Roches barely play.

Denver's front 7 backups have played 1251 snaps

KC's front 7 backups have played 668 snaps

The reason why KC's backups don't play is because they suck.

Tell me, how awesome Shaq Barrett has been.

I mean, after all, he's one hell of a backup according to you.

The guy was stuffed by Eric Fisher. Denver has 0 depth on the front 7, while KC has backup players that could easily start anywhere else.

KC has the best front 7 in the NFL.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:02 PM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Denver's defense has been off their pace a bit in the last few games, guys like Ware have been out, Talib sat out a game. They fell off and while sacks are down, the pressures and hits are still there.

Few defenses go a full season on a phenomenal tear without a lapse here and there, we'll see how they pick up in the next few games.

The Chiefs had incredible field position at Denver, yet still kicked a lot of FGs with their average starting field position at the 50 or just inside Denver's side of the field. So, there's something to be said for that.

Either way, there's 6 games left... I think they'll pick things up a bit this week vs the Patriots. Can they stop them? I don't know, they're without a few key guys and if Amendola is out, that helps, but NE has proven to be a team that can move the ball well with anyone as long as Brady is upright. And, they have a hell of a kicker and it's in Denver.

Yet knowmo thinks Denver has plenty of depth.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 03:04 PM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
knowmo still doesn't know how babies are made.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:19 PM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I do think the Broncos have a lot of depth... they rotate guys regularly, and they play pretty well. I'm not suggesting their 2 deep at every position with starters.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:22 PM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I do think the Broncos have a lot of depth... they rotate guys regularly, and they play pretty well. I'm not suggesting their 2 deep at every position with starters.

Shaq Barret, who knowmo was gushing about a couple of weeks ago hasn't done jack shit since replacing Ware.

Their defense isn't nearly as good without him. Chicago was able to move the ball at will against the Denver defense.
[Reply]
Page 216 of 4818
« First < 116166206212213214215216 2172182192202262663167161216 > Last »
Up