ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 210
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Tyreek Hill Thread***
Dante84 01:14 PM 04-30-2016
With the 165th pick, in the 5th round.

Nutt said that Toub felt Hill was like Devin Hester.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) April 30, 2016

[Reply]
ARROW2 02:43 PM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
To protect The Shield - of course they would.
It's funny you don't have a problem with law enforcement protecting their shield when claiming "fear" of yet another unarmed black male. Gotcha. Hope one of your loved ones brings reek home to meet the folks. Lol
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:04 PM 05-04-2016
Get used to it. He's a Chief.

Put him on a 0 tolerance, do whatever they can to make sure he's doing the right things. If he does anything shady, tell Michael Vick that he's a non-game dog....or let him go to the superbowl with Ray Lewis.

As a fan, having a team of presumed choir boys hasn't brought me any championships to date. I'm fine having a few barbarians on the team.

Hell, I'm nearing the point that I'm fine if they bring in Ramsey Bolton as a defensive consultant.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 03:05 PM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
It's funny you don't have a problem with law enforcement protecting their shield when claiming "fear" of yet another unarmed black male. Gotcha. Hope one of your loved ones brings reek home to meet the folks. Lol

See, here's where this whole premise breaks down:

I think cops who use excessive deadly force should face severe punishment, up to and including a life sentence or even the death penalty (if they murder someone and then use their power to cover it up... Drop gun, etc).

I'm as lefty and bleeding heart as they come.

And I still Tyreek is a total piece of shit who I want nowhere close to the Chiefs.

This isn't an issue that is coming up because people here are all uncompromising right wingers. It's coming up because, again, Tyreek Hill is a total piece of shit human being.
[Reply]
TribalElder 03:07 PM 05-04-2016
After some touchdowns most of CP will need mouth lube and a number to get in line to ride this guys junk
[Reply]
ARROW2 03:21 PM 05-04-2016
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
After some touchdowns most of CP will need mouth lube and a number to get in line to ride this guys junk

knee pads too. They will be rubbernecking his shit.:-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05-05-2016, 09:01 AM
This message has been deleted by Quesadilla Joe.
Quesadilla Joe 09:01 AM 05-05-2016
Outside The Lines is doing a story on this.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=15461572
[Reply]
Dante84 09:25 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
Outside The Lines is doing a story on this.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=15461572
Sick highlight video! Music was shitty, but damn. Kid's got speed.
[Reply]
Indian Chief 02:29 PM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Get used to it. He's a Chief.

Put him on a 0 tolerance, do whatever they can to make sure he's doing the right things. If he does anything shady, tell Michael Vick that he's a non-game dog....or let him go to the superbowl with Ray Lewis.

As a fan, having a team of presumed choir boys hasn't brought me any championships to date. I'm fine having a few barbarians on the team.

Hell, I'm nearing the point that I'm fine if they bring in Ramsey Bolton as a defensive consultant.
:-)

He's not a barbarian. He punched a goddam pregnant woman. He doesn't scare anyone.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 06:29 PM 05-06-2016
I for one, would like to know the whole story. He may be a scumbag that beats women. If so, he should never have been drafted. That said, the reason I want to hear the whole story us because I have 2 ex wives and they both decided at a point in our marriage to start hitting me. Both times, I put up with it for months, never hitting back. I tried to stop it every other way, but eventually, I hit back. Once with each of them. And in both cases, that one time stopped it. The first wife never tried to hit me again and we moved past it. The second wife left me over it. Both if them just told people that I hit them and left out their part, so of course, both families hated me for it. Btw, both of them out weighed me by a hundred pounds too. My point is, they were the privokers. I only hit back because they left me no other choice. Is that the case with Hill? I don't know. But it would be nice to hear the whole truth before judging him.
[Reply]
eDave 06:37 PM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I for one, would like to know the whole story. He may be a scumbag that beats women. If so, he should never have been drafted. That said, the reason I want to hear the whole story us because I have 2 ex wives and they both decided at a point in our marriage to start hitting me. Both times, I put up with it for months, never hitting back. I tried to stop it every other way, but eventually, I hit back. Once with each of them. And in both cases, that one time stopped it. The first wife never tried to hit me again and we moved past it. The second wife left me over it. Both if them just told people that I hit them and left out their part, so of course, both families hated me for it. Btw, both of them out weighed me by a hundred pounds too. My point is, they were the privokers. I only hit back because they left me no other choice. Is that the case with Hill? I don't know. But it would be nice to hear the whole truth before judging him.
Why not just exit the situation? Other than that, stop with the big girls.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:41 PM 05-06-2016
You're fucking stupid, as always.

If want to hear the "full story" Google and read, moron.

And BTW, he admitted to the court that he did everything described.

Chubby Chaser.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:52 PM 05-06-2016
If this pregnant woman hit him, he's got an easy way out in court: "it was self defense."

He didn't do any of that shit.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:57 PM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
And BTW, he admitted to the court that he did everything described.
Nope.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 07:09 PM 05-06-2016
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Nope.
Yes, he did.

I don't understand why you're acting like boneheaded buttfucking trailer trash piece of shit in this thread but I'm done being nice to you on this topic.

Nice victim shaming, BTW.
[Reply]
milkman 08:52 AM 05-07-2016
So, your justification for hitting women is that you are too stupid for any other resolution?
[Reply]
Page 34 of 210
« First < 243031323334 353637384484134 > Last »
Up