ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Fanspeak's On the Clock NFL Draft Simulator
CoMoChief 07:59 PM 02-09-2019
This has been brought up the past few years. A fun draft simulator if you're bored and want to kill time.

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

*Note*
Depending on which big board and team needs/rankings list you use, some of these players end up falling big time, which in real life probably won't be the case. So take it with a grain of salt, but really it's all for fun.

Enjoy, and post your results in the thread if you wish :-)

Here's my KC draft. (I usually use the board that's most recently updated - today it was the "NFL Mock" board w/ "classic" difficulty level).

If this happened I'd probably wet myself.

1.CB-DeAnder Baker, Georgia
2.WR-Deebo Samuel, S.Carolina
2.LB-Devin Bush, Michigan
3.CB-Trayvon Mullen, Clemson
5.RB-Darrell Henderson, Memphis
6.DE-Charles Omenihu, Texas
6.WR-Hakeen Butler, IowaSt
7.S-Mike Edwards, Kentucky (a Matt House pick)
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 08:15 PM 02-09-2019
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
This has been brought up the past few years. A fun draft simulator if you're bored and want to kill time.

https://fanspeak.com/ontheclock/

*Note*
Depending on which big board and team needs/rankings list you use, some of these players end up falling big time, which in real life probably won't be the case. So take it with a grain of salt, but really it's all for fun.

Enjoy, and post your results in the thread if you wish :-)

Here's my KC draft. (I usually use the board that's most recently updated - today it was the "NFL Mock" board w/ "classic" difficulty level).

If this happened I'd probably wet myself.

1.CB-DeAnder Baker, Georgia
2.WR-Deebo Samuel, S.Carolina
2.LB-Devin Bush, Michigan
3.CB-Trayvon Mullen, Clemson
5.RB-Darrell Henderson, Memphis
6.DE-Charles Omenihu, Texas
6.WR-Hakeen Butler, IowaSt
7.S-Mike Edwards, Kentucky (a Matt House pick)
If we ended up with that draft the conspiracy theorists across the nation would cry out that the chiefs have been chosen as the next dynasty and lambast the league for collusion lol...

Great mock though, but it's never gonna happen
[Reply]
staylor26 08:22 PM 02-09-2019
It’s fun, but I refuse to take anybody at a spot that is unrealistic when I’m doing them.
[Reply]
Chargem 04:26 AM 02-10-2019
It's fun but as I used the same big board etc as you I got pretty similar results, DeAndre Baker is a slam dunk for the Chiefs on that board with how it falls, all the Tight Ends were still there but I would only consider taking one if I couldn't have had Baker.

I took Bush and Rock Ya Sin in the 2nd and then Parris Campbell WR in the third.
[Reply]
Chargem 04:37 AM 02-10-2019
I just tried it again with the Matt Miller big board and NFL Draft needs, that was way more interesting.

Mack Wilson, Jaylon Ferguson, Deonte Thompson and Christian Wilkins all available in the 1st, the big name CBs were gone. I took Mack and then my 2nd round choices were really hard, all the CBs I like were gone and I ended up going what I thought was BPA, definitely worth a go with those settings.

I ended up with

1. Mack Wilson
2. Isaiah Buggs
2. Charles Omenihu
3. Andy Isabella

(only did a 3 rounder)
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:40 AM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
I just tried it again with the Matt Miller big board and NFL Draft needs, that was way more interesting.

Mack Wilson, Jaylon Ferguson, Deonte Thompson and Christian Wilkins all available in the 1st, the big name CBs were gone. I took Mack and then my 2nd round choices were really hard, all the CBs I like were gone and I ended up going what I thought was BPA, definitely worth a go with those settings.

I ended up with

1. Mack Wilson
2. Isaiah Buggs
2. Charles Omenihu
3. Andy Isabella

(only did a 3 rounder)
I would sprint, giggling like a little girl to the podium if Jaylon Ferguson was still there at 29.
[Reply]
Chargem 12:24 PM 02-10-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I would sprint, giggling like a little girl to the podium if Jaylon Ferguson was still there at 29.
If they have already completed a tag and trade of Ford, or if they cut Houston, then I am down with Ferguson 100%. If they announce they are keeping Ford and Houston for the season then it kills me to take an edge defender in the 1st, but I still might do it.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:05 PM 02-11-2019
1.29 -- TJ Hockenson, TE - Iowa
2.29 -- Mack Wilson, LB - Alabama
2.31 -- Amani Oruwariye, CB - Penn State
3.28 -- Amani Hooker, S - Iowa

Probably not terribly realistic but as you watch the picks go off the board, you do realize that there are GOING to be some guys that slide. So while I don't imagine that Wilson and Oruwariye are there at the back of the 2nd, as you see how many players you like go ahead of them, you realize that there's a better chance than you think that a guy like that is available for us.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:11 PM 02-11-2019
I went with the difficult rating to see how it would work out.

1. Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia
2. Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
2. Devin Bush, LB, Michigan
3. Garret Bradbury, OC, N.C. State
[Reply]
O.city 12:19 PM 02-11-2019
I've seen some stuff with baker going top 10 and some with him in the early 2nd.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:51 PM 02-11-2019
Probably too early to tell until the combine rolls around.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:17 PM 02-11-2019
29: R1P29 TE T.J. HOCKENSON IOWA
61: R2P29 S NASIR ADDERLEY DELAWARE
63: R2P31 LB DEVIN BUSH MICHIGAN
92: R3P28 C GARRETT BRADBURY N.C. STATE
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:14 PM 02-11-2019
i like the other site better, the one where it gives you grades and you can make outrageous trades
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:16 PM 02-11-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
i like the other site better, the one where it gives you grades and you can make outrageous trades
www.first-pick.com
[Reply]
Chief Northman 06:48 PM 02-11-2019
29: R1P29
CB DEANDRE BAKER
GEORGIA
61: R2P29
C ELGTON JENKINS
MISSISSIPPI ST
63: R2P31
RB JOSH JACOBS
ALABAMA
92: R3P28
LB DEVIN BUSH
MICHIGAN
168: R5P29
S LUKAS DENIS
BOSTON COLLEGE
203: R6P28
DL JONATHAN LEDBETTER
GEORGIA
215: R6P40
TE JACE STERNBERGER
TEXAS A&M
218: R7P2
EDGE WYATT RAY
BOSTON COLLEGE

Set to Draftek big board, “Difficult” setting and NFL setting team needs.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 10
1 2345 > Last »
Up