ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Cleveland PD Launch Investigation Into How NFL Obtained Kareem Hunt's Police Video
BlackOp 01:44 AM 12-06-2018
https://deadspin.com/report-clevelan...nfl-1830895837
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 05:53 PM 12-06-2018
lol What is this whole thing about Jesuits? I've seen one of you idiots posting some conspiracy theory about how multiple league owners are Jesuit in the past or something... Someone fill me in on the joke? the crazy? the whatever's going on here?
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:58 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
lol What is this whole thing about Jesuits? I've seen one of you idiots posting some conspiracy theory about how multiple league owners are Jesuit in the past or something... Someone fill me in on the joke? the crazy? the whatever's going on here?
Are you circumcised?
[Reply]
eDave 06:01 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
And that lie CAN BE USED AS DEFORMATION OF CHARACTER, that's what you can't seem to fathom. "Senstionalism" when it pertains to trivial things is different than flat out lying and damaging someones ability to earn money. Please get a clue.

Dude, you are just flat out wrong. By all accounts. Get over it.

Good Lord.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:02 PM 12-06-2018
, the crime was too malicious
:-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:14 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
TMZ didn't lie though. He did in fact put hands on a woman in a violent manner. They could've used words or phrases like assaulted or beat up on, and it really wouldn't have mattered. Brutalized is just a sensationalized word to describe what happened, but it isn't a flat out lie.
LOL er NO, he pushed her away after she approached him In an aggressive manner. Then SHE punched him in the face and that's when things turned silly.

SMH at so-called "chiefs fans" now trying to lie on Kareem...this is ridiculous :-)
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:15 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
Dude, you are just flat out wrong. By all accounts. Get over it.

Good Lord.
Another clueless individual who makes a tedious claim with no substance behind it whatsoever...ZZZZZZ
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:17 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by chinaski:
Precisely. Defamation of Character implies communication of a false statement that harms the reputation of an individual. The video proves that this isn't false.

Therefore the only defamation of character that occurred was actually the result of Kareem Hunt himself. He slandered and defamed his own character because of his idiotic actions.
Er THEY LIED about what he did. How the hell is claiming that he "brutalized" the girl not a false statement? Have you seen the video?
[Reply]
chinaski 06:23 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Are you circumcised?
I'm guessing this has something to do with character deformation?
[Reply]
BossChief 06:24 PM 12-06-2018
Bugger and thavirus are 2 of the stupidest posters on this site.

And that’s saying something.

How do you guys think TMZ got the video in the first place?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:24 PM 12-06-2018
Man, I thought you had to be trolling, but you're just a straight up idiot.
[Reply]
BossChief 06:25 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Man, I thought you had to be trolling, but you're just a straight up idiot.
It’s WOW level.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:52 PM 12-06-2018
The voices in Black Ops’ head could answer you but then they’d have to kill you.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:53 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by chinaski:
I'm guessing this has something to do with character deformation?

Well played.
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:02 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Why? The headline they used WAS misleading and they may have obtained the video in an underhand way, so why not?
The Cleveland police is investigating the obtaining of their police video interview with the victim not the hotel security video TMZ released, at least that's the way I understood it.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:29 PM 12-06-2018
NFL might of obtained the video after the CPD posted it on YouTube.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 10
« First < 45678 910 >
Up