ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 65
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kelvin Benjamin is available [and has signed with the Chiefs, but not really, just a dumbass bump]
BandwagonChiefsFan 06:47 PM 12-05-2018
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/sta...36043328028672
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:05 AM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
last time we picked up a cheap rental for the end of the year he batted the ball into the hands of Marioata and refused to tackle derrick henry

sometimes these cheap bums can hurt your team
But here you're assuming that Philip Gaines would've been a better option than Revis. Wrong. That was worth a flyer just as this one is.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:55 AM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
last time we picked up a cheap rental for the end of the year he batted the ball into the hands of Marioata and refused to tackle derrick henry

sometimes these cheap bums can hurt your team
To be fair, there was a whole team Thursday night that refused to tackle Derrick Henry.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:04 AM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by Phsb2008:
Wonderlic score of 7. Good luck learning the playbook
Someone said on the panthers they had to tell him where to line up on some plays. Not the sharpest. But who cares? Tell hin to run slants and sideline routes. That's it.
[Reply]
njchiefs 08:11 AM 12-08-2018
Watched the “highlight” films. Even before the torn ACL. Looks like a tight end. Can’t separate. Touch his feet and he falls down. Bump him when he’s off balance and he falls down. Catches a lot of balls in the breadbasket rather than with his hands. Leaps for balls instead of running through them. But I hear he’s a swell guy and should be real asset in the locker room...
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:52 AM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by njchiefs:
Watched the “highlight” films. Even before the torn ACL. Looks like a tight end. Can’t separate. Touch his feet and he falls down. Bump him when he’s off balance and he falls down. Catches a lot of balls in the breadbasket rather than with his hands. Leaps for balls instead of running through them. But I hear he’s a swell guy and should be real asset in the locker room...
We might be watching two different highlight reels. There are maybe 2 or 3 body catches in each highlight reel. Separation... no. Elite jumper? Don't think so. What I see is a guy with really good ball skills. Uses his big body to physically get to the ball. I don't care if he can't jump if he's good about finding the ball at its high point. You need a guy who can throw him open and think we've got a guy who does that really well.

[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:04 AM 12-08-2018
It took someone 5 seconds to find another highlight reel to dispute much of the above.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:09 AM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by Strongside:
The Chiefs now have 4 1,000 yard receivers on their roster. I'm betting no other team can say that.
Mahomes = GODMODE

I couldn't help but notice you're a real ball of sunshine there, 2013. Firing on all cylinders. In every thread!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:15 AM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
We might be watching two different highlight reels. There are maybe 2 or 3 body catches in each highlight reel. Separation... no. Elite jumper? Don't think so. What I see is a guy with really good ball skills. Uses his big body to physically get to the ball. I don't care if he can't jump if he's good about finding the ball at its high point. You need a guy who can throw him open and think we've got a guy who does that really well.

Here's a fun little game. Watch in the bottom video what happens when a safety tries to knock him out. 1 minute mark there's a few of 'em. Pretty funny stuff.
[Reply]
njchiefs 09:25 AM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Mahomes = GODMODE

I couldn't help but notice you're a real ball of sunshine there, 2013. Firing on all cylinders. In every thread!
Yes, you’re right. I should try to be more positive about this acquisition. Let’s give him a chance. He may prove to be more valuable than Sammy would have been. And I’ll try to avoid all the descriptions by Carolina and Buffalo fans, you know ... lazy, hands of stone, cancer in the locker room, etc.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:29 AM 12-08-2018
Yes, you’re right. I should try to be more positive about this acquisition. Let’s give him a chance. He may prove to be more valuable than Sammy would have been. And I’ll try to avoid all the descriptions by Carolina and Buffalo fans, you know ... lazy, hands of stone, cancer in the locker room, etc.
I worry about those things too. Just remember he's not even close to our #1 option and he's a half year rental and you'll be cooler with it. I don't see him as a replacement for Sammy. I think he adds a dimension to our pass offense that we badly need right now, Sammy or no sammy
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:31 AM 12-08-2018
Highlight reels never tell the whole story of course, but it looks like he's got pretty good patience and anticipation, and is not afraid to get physical.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:32 AM 12-08-2018
They are paying him nothing and he has everything to gain by being the 3rd or 4th option. No reason to bitch....what other vet WR is out there that can play?
[Reply]
njchiefs 09:34 AM 12-08-2018
I worry about those things too. Just remember he's not even close to our #1 option and he's a half year rental and you'll be cooler with it. I don't see him as a replacement for Sammy. I think he adds a dimension to our pass offense that we badly need right now, Sammy or no sammy
So long as Andy, PM2 and all the positive energy on the team right now, and his realization that this is his last and best shot, bring out the best in him. The last thing this team needs right now is another bad distraction to ruin the chemistry.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:35 AM 12-08-2018
And we also need to remember that by and large, Carolina and Buffalo fans aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 09:58 AM 12-08-2018
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
And we also need to remember that by and large, Carolina and Buffalo fans aren't the sharpest tools in the shed.
Buffalo paid meaningfully more for Phillip Gaines this year than we will pay for KB on an annualized basis. Let that sink in.
[Reply]
Page 51 of 65
« First < 414748495051 5253545561 > Last »
Up