Page 20 of 298
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 06:17 PM 11-05-2017
Originally Posted by kcchiefsus:
Not a single change will be made on the coaching staff, just you watch. Andy Reid is just like Gary Pinkel was at Missouri. Both refuse to fire ineffective coaches and hire unqualified coaches from their good ol' boy network when there is a vacancy.
Didn’t he fire a d-coordinator in Philly and put a offensive coach in his place?lol
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 06:20 PM 11-05-2017
Andy Reid fired Juan Castillo defense coordinator Eagles during the bye week 2012. Could it happen again?
[Reply]
mcaj22 06:24 PM 11-05-2017
Originally Posted by dannybcaitlyn:
Didn’t he fire a d-coordinator in Philly and put a offensive coach in his place?lol
yea I am pretty sure Andy fired now head coach of the Buffalo Bills Sean McDermott.

Probably one of Andy's biggest miss/mistake of his career.
[Reply]
RickObie 06:32 PM 11-05-2017
Granted I have 400 posts over 12 years so take this with a grain of salt but this is the same show. 11-5 and yay a division title and then out in the first round. I can’t do this anymore - 47 years of this shit. If we don’t fire Sutton and give me any hope of things changing for our defense why should I waste my Sundays - I’m going to have a Heart attack over this stupidity.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 06:38 PM 11-05-2017
I’ve had my fill of this bullshit.
Make a change over the bye week because we all know what the status quo is going to lead to: another early playoff game exit.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:40 PM 11-05-2017
Should've been fired before he could get the Country Kitchen buffet discount.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:43 PM 11-05-2017
Not sure what's going on. I don't understand why Acker is playing over Mitchell. I hope Hali can play more snaps toward the end of the season because it's painfully obvious how poor olb play is hurting us. This is a complete mess. We'll see. Weve adjusted out of messes before. Was interesting to see us come out today in a 3-4 front. Sutton needs to make adjustments... ASAP. And I don't understand why our front office is twiddling their thumbs... Dorsey saved our defense last year by finding Terrance Mitchell. He did that by bringing on scrap pile free agents. Where is that this year? Man I hope they figure something out over the bye week.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:49 PM 11-05-2017
I'm not sure I can understand anybody defending Sutton at this point. It's no different than defending Greg Robinson.
[Reply]
11Chiefs 06:53 PM 11-05-2017
Sutton is a multi season failure at making adjustments. Expecting effective adjustments is a pipe dream. Bye Sutton bye.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:56 PM 11-05-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I'm not sure I can understand anybody defending Sutton at this point. It's no different than defending Greg Robinson.
Sutton's defense has been solid for about 75-80% of his time in KC. Robinson's defense looked good for a few games one season. That's the difference.

I don't know that anybody at all likes what Sutton's defense looks like right now. It looks atrocious. He has to make a big adjustment. But in my book he's earned the right to at least have some time to try to fix this. It's a better option than trying to make a switch midseason.
[Reply]
jspchief 06:59 PM 11-05-2017
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Sutton's defense has been solid for about 75-80% of his time in KC. Robinson's defense looked good for a few games one season. That's the difference.

I don't know that anybody at all likes what Sutton's defense looks like right now. It looks atrocious. He has to make a big adjustment. But in my book he's earned the right to at least have some time to try to fix this. It's a better option than trying to make a switch midseason.
Sutton has also had 10 times the talent to work with. Robinson made chicken shit out of chicken shit. Sutton has made chicken salad out of filet mignon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:00 PM 11-05-2017
Originally Posted by 11Chiefs:
Sutton is a multi season failure at making adjustments. Expecting effective adjustments is a pipe dream. Bye Sutton bye.
What are you talking about? The defense has been very good the past few years. Last year we struggled a little late which is understandable given all the injuries. This season is something entirely different. We're getting beat in ways we haven't before. But let's not take away the fact that this defense has been carrying us most of the Andy Reid era.
[Reply]
notorious 07:01 PM 11-05-2017
Sutton should be giving 95% of his paycheck to Berry.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:02 PM 11-05-2017
Originally Posted by jspchief:
Sutton has also had 10 times the talent to work with. Robinson made chicken shit out of chicken shit. Sutton has made chicken salad out of filet mignon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
You think our talent right now without Eric Berry is filet mignon? Seriously?

And did you really say Robinson had chicken shit to work with? He was practically given a blank check to bolster his defense.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 07:02 PM 11-05-2017
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

Sorry..he has used up his rope. This is the NFL and he is not getting it done.

This defense is bad. Changes need to made. Tony Romo is a better option than Sutton right now.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 298
« First < 101617181920 212223243070120 > Last »
Up