Page 110 of 298
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:41 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
With a healthy berry & houston, NE doesn't hang 43 that game. They literally ran right at speaks/zombo. Because of a non-existent pass rush, brady had time for crossers to get open vs cover 1 press. There were a few time's Ford almost got to him, but he rushed a bit too far upfield and took himself out of the play. Injuries happen, its a part of the game.
Don't make excuses for the team in relation to Berry's potential please. I'm tired of "ifs" when it comes to a man taking up that much cap space but evidently can't even practice. They may not have to tell us the real deal (how bad it really is, why the constant extensions, or when he's coming back), but we don't have to speak so nicely about him at this point either. He's a waste of a roster spot at this point. A very expensive waste at that.

That being said, I agree, a healthy Houston and a Berry of the past would have probably held them enough for us to win.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:44 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Good luck with that. Andy is t going outside his comfort zone. And watch what you ask for because if Sutton gets fired Brit Reid will be waiting in the wings!

fuck that but I honestly don't think Reid will fire Sutton, he is way to loyal.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:46 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
The guy who currently holds the record for worst defense ever?
Doesnt matter NFL coaches usually hire their guys.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:28 AM 10-16-2018
I find it hilarious that even the most fervent Sutton supporters are finally coming around to him and his awful scheme being a huge problem.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:31 AM 10-16-2018
"Hitchens is thinking too much, or is being asked to think too much. I recall a conversation I had with a Chiefs defender years ago about Sutton’s requirements of defenders. He made it clear to me that Sutton has very specific requirements for his players, and that inside linebackers were fairly frequently asked to “lay back” and read what gap a run was going to rather than simply attacking a single gap. It’s no coincidence that this conversation revolved around a play in which an inside linebacker hesitated, blockers reached him and the opponent had a nice gain."

It's not just hitchens, as the article says its been EVERY INSIDE LINEBACKER NOT NAMED DERRICK JOHNSON!

Fuck Bob Sutton and if Reid or Veach don't see this then fuck them as well!!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:51 AM 10-16-2018
You're effectively neutering Hitchens and Ragland by telling them to do that. No wonder they're hesitating all the goddamn time and getting washed out of plays.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:54 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
You're effectively neutering Hitchens and Ragland by telling them to do that. No wonder they're hesitating all the goddamn time and getting washed out of plays.
It's time for Sutton to go.

It is fucking pointless to pay a guy $45 million dollars and then ask him to completely change how he's played defense. It's also stupid to run a system that is so complicated that you can't get any rookies to play early.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:58 AM 10-16-2018
what a fucking stupid braindead concept. Sutton is garbage
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10-16-2018, 10:59 AM
This message has been deleted by PAChiefsGuy.
Sassy Squatch 10:59 AM 10-16-2018
Semi serious proposition. Throw a low rounder at Oakland for Derrick Johnson to come back and run the defense on the field. We're up shit creek without a paddle the way things stand, so might as well get someone who knows what they're doing in this tire fire of a scheme, then take out the trash next offseason.
[Reply]
mcaj22 11:00 AM 10-16-2018
so DJ made this scheme look way better than it actually was by compensating with his freak athleticism, once that went the schemes true colors showed. That's something.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:01 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
It's time for Sutton to go.

It is ****ing pointless to pay a guy $45 million dollars and then ask him to completely change how he's played defense. It's also stupid to run a system that is so complicated that you can't get any rookies to play early.
Sorry not all of this is Sutton. This guy can’t tackle in space and it’s not a Sutton issue. He’s been in position to make a tackle and simply can’t do it. Ever. A 3 yard gain turns into 10+ bc he can’t tackle.

At some point you have to hold both parties accountable.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:02 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Not buying it. DJ never had that problem and he played in the same system.
Use your fucking eyes, man. There is no reason for Hitchens to play the way he has been unless he's being told to do so. This is not the way he played in Dallas.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 11:04 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Sorry not all of this is Sutton. This guy can’t tackle in space and it’s not a Sutton issue. He’s been in position to make a tackle and simply can’t do it. Ever. A 3 yard gain turns into 10+ bc he can’t tackle.

If hitchens sucks why was he good in Dallas?
[Reply]
The Franchise 11:04 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Ever? Are you watching entire games because he's been making stops behind the LOS. Sutton has neutered Hitchens.
[Reply]
dj56dt58 11:06 AM 10-16-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC:
"Hitchens is thinking too much, or is being asked to think too much. I recall a conversation I had with a Chiefs defender years ago about Sutton’s requirements of defenders. He made it clear to me that Sutton has very specific requirements for his players, and that inside linebackers were fairly frequently asked to “lay back” and read what gap a run was going to rather than simply attacking a single gap. It’s no coincidence that this conversation revolved around a play in which an inside linebacker hesitated, blockers reached him and the opponent had a nice gain."

It's not just hitchens, as the article says its been EVERY INSIDE LINEBACKER NOT NAMED DERRICK JOHNSON!

**** Bob Sutton and if Reid or Veach don't see this then **** them as well!!
I fucking hate this..it hurts our pass rush too because often times Houston will just stand in place after the snap thinking it might be a run, where if he was attacking he could help stop the run or get after the passer if it's a pass. Instead he just stand there doing fucking jumping jacks
[Reply]
Page 110 of 298
« First < 1060100106107108109110 111112113114120160210 > Last »
Up