ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 828 of 2683
« First < 328728778818824825826827828 82983083183283887892813281828 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:51 PM 07-19-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Weird fantasy football podcast. The host is annoying, but it's still Mahomo hype. They come back around to Mahomes after a segment on Kaepernick for a minute.

I’m wondering what round to take him in to make sure I get him but cheap. 7th round?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:56 PM 07-19-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Great stuff here

https://www.chiefs.com/news/pre-camp...hiefs-football

Andy had Sutton throw a ton of different blitzes and looks at Pat and he impressed Andy. Cover 2, cover 3, etc.

That was what I noticed the most during the Denver game. He didn’t look like a rookie in that game.
Originally Posted by :

Well, if you’re a Chiefs’ fan, the one place you need to go this summer is to St. Joseph, Missouri, to watch Mahomes and the rest of this team usher in a new era of Chiefs’ football.

It’s going to be something to remember.

[Reply]
RealSNR 01:13 PM 07-19-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I’m wondering what round to take him in to make sure I get him but cheap. 7th round?

Not sure. I'm in an auction league and I'm doing my best to keep a poker face. I'm the only Chiefs fan, which helps, but these guys are assholes who jack up prices every time they sense another guy really wants a player.

If that happens, I don't really care. I will pay whatever it takes to get Mahomes, even if it's double or perhaps even triple his suggested price tag.

I really think he's going to be worth it
[Reply]
KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN 02:05 PM 07-19-2018
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2018/...chiefs-offense

Good take from Kelce
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:30 PM 07-19-2018
Another Chiefs fan showed this to me:

He told me to look at the path of that thrown ball. It almost appears to... curve? Is that just weird depth perception with the camera angle or something? Maybe it was really windy that day? Is that a more common thing in QB throws than I'm making it out to be?

Regardless of what it was, the point is that the ball was PERFECTLY placed. And if it's not just a camera/angle illusion and there IS some actual movement on that throw (yes, like on a baseball pitch), Mahomes is almost certainly aware of whatever factors it takes to make the ball do that so that it lands perfectly where it's supposed to be for the receiver to catch it.

In other words, it's a Mahoming missile.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:32 PM 07-19-2018
Okay, nevermind. On second look, I think the camera pan speeds up, which is why it looks like there was a curve in the direction of the football's arc.

Still, though. I'm totally going to use the term "Mahoming missile" more often and hope it catches on.
[Reply]
Shag 02:37 PM 07-19-2018

He told me to look at the path of that thrown ball. It almost appears to... curve? Is that just weird depth perception with the camera angle or something? Maybe it was really windy that day? Is that a more common thing in QB throws than I'm making it out to be?

Regardless of what it was, the point is that the ball was PERFECTLY placed. And if it's not just a camera/angle illusion and there IS some actual movement on that throw (yes, like on a baseball pitch), Mahomes is almost certainly aware of whatever factors it takes to make the ball do that so that it lands perfectly where it's supposed to be for the receiver to catch it.

In other words, it's a Mahoming missile.
Everyone calls this an intentional curveball, which I think is pretty ridiculous - it's pretty clearly an optical illusion due to the pan. Everything in the gif speeds up briefly when the ball "curves".

Regardless, a fantastic throw on the run, into the middle of three defenders. Can't wait to see this shit every week during the season.
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:54 PM 07-19-2018

DAFUQ? You're just now noticing this? Every other Mahomo has fapped to this shit dozens of times already. You livin' under a rock?
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:55 PM 07-19-2018
Originally Posted by Shag:
Everyone calls this an intentional curveball, which I think is pretty ridiculous - it's pretty clearly an optical illusion due to the pan. Everything in the gif speeds up briefly when the ball "curves".

Regardless, a fantastic throw on the run, into the middle of three defenders. Can't wait to see this shit every week during the season.
Pretty sure it's not the GIF.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:01 PM 07-19-2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAha2FizYFs

4:35.

It's not full speed, but at least it's not a GIF.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:02 PM 07-19-2018
That ball definitely curves
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:06 PM 07-19-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That ball definitely curves
I already explained that it's Jesus. How else can that ball curve unless Jesus is looking after Mahomes?

Jesus: "Oh that throw is a little off. Here let me fix that for you".

You can see the moment Jesus' hand touches the ball and re-directs it.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:06 PM 07-19-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Great stuff here

https://www.chiefs.com/news/pre-camp...hiefs-football

Andy had Sutton throw a ton of different blitzes and looks at Pat and he impressed Andy. Cover 2, cover 3, etc.

That was what I noticed the most during the Denver game. He didn’t look like a rookie in that game.
Originally Posted by :
Watkins and Hill ranked as the best two receivers in the league against off-man coverage last year
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 03:07 PM 07-19-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I already explained that it's Jesus. How else can that ball curve unless Jesus is looking after Mahomes?

Seems legit.
[Reply]
Shag 03:08 PM 07-19-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

:-)

That's the only explanation I'll accept.
[Reply]
Page 828 of 2683
« First < 328728778818824825826827828 82983083183283887892813281828 > Last »
Up