ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Media Center>Can anybody recommend some good action RPGs?
htismaqe 10:15 AM 03-23-2019
I've played Witcher 3 and I'm getting ready to finally finish DA Inquisition.

I'm just not seeing much out there for loot/progression-based RPGs anymore. The big ones (POE and Divinity) are turn based and I just can't get into them.

Looking for a change of pace after a long Assassin's Creed binge...
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 09:15 AM 03-26-2019
Horizon Zero Dawn can kiss my ass for being a PS4 exclusive.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:40 AM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
:-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:37 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Same, but i'm not into non PC games.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:42 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Same, but i'm not into non PC games.
I just can't stand Microsoft, so PS4 is really my only option. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:45 PM 03-26-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I don't like either one, just a lone PC master race non console peasant. :-)

Console exclusives have ruined many a game I never played. :-)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 02:03 PM 03-26-2019
Yeah Microsoft has really taken themselves out of the Video Game console discussion. They're rumored to have a hefty E3 Lineup, but when they made Xbox games cross platform with PC, they undercut the XBox entirely. They have no exclusives that I would say are better than PS4's exclusives. I have a computer, I have a PS4 and I have a Switch so all my options are good.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:16 PM 03-26-2019
I don't like either one, just a lone PC master race non console peasant. :-)

Console exclusives have ruined many a game I never played. :-)
I left the master race cult about 10 years ago. I've worn the scarlet letter ever since. LOL
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:48 PM 03-26-2019
Has anybody played Kingdom Come Deliverance?
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 03:05 PM 03-26-2019
Has anybody played Kingdom Come Deliverance?
I have not. I am somewhat interested, but I get the impression that it's so "immersive" that I will have to spend a bunch of time doing tedious alchemy shit to get anywhere.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 03:37 PM 03-26-2019
If you like FPS with elements of an RPG then Borderlands and Destiny are a good go. I'm addicted to Destiny so I'm kind of biased there. People either love it or hate it. Borderlands is a fantastic universe with ridiculous guns and you don't need people to play w to make it fun, but it certainly helps.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:09 PM 03-26-2019
I left the master race cult about 10 years ago. I've worn the scarlet letter ever since. LOL
I just never got into the stale environment of a console, I like having my game going on while alt tabbing to other shit. That's my immersion and if it's too stale then I feel out of place. Not to mention doing 3d games with controllers really sucks the baows for me, I'll never be good at it. I can't aim worth a crap with a pad and why take the precision out of it if you don't have to?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:58 PM 03-26-2019
I just never got into the stale environment of a console, I like having my game going on while alt tabbing to other shit. That's my immersion and if it's too stale then I feel out of place. Not to mention doing 3d games with controllers really sucks the baows for me, I'll never be good at it. I can't aim worth a crap with a pad and why take the precision out of it if you don't have to?
Multitasking improves immersion? Never heard that one before! :-)

I sit in front of a 70" screen with noise cancelling headphones on. I'm completely focused on the game and nothing else.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 11:03 AM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Yeah Microsoft has really taken themselves out of the Video Game console discussion. They're rumored to have a hefty E3 Lineup, but when they made Xbox games cross platform with PC, they undercut the XBox entirely. They have no exclusives that I would say are better than PS4's exclusives. I have a computer, I have a PS4 and I have a Switch so all my options are good.
I traded in my Xbox for a PS4. Just tired of all the games I wanted to play beign exclusive to PS4 with jack shit on the Xbox.
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:47 PM 03-27-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Perhaps I should check out Dragon's Dogma. Never heard of it before.
The guy that made DMCV, Itsuno, made Dragon's Dogma. So I'd wager it's pretty darn good. Just think if he makes another on the same engine :-):-):-)
[Reply]
TinyEvel 10:06 AM 03-28-2019
I consider Red Dead II an RPG.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up