ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 33 of 48
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: Episode IX
Hammock Parties 07:39 PM 07-09-2018
Welp, time to start the thread because LANDO IS BACK.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...ing-episode-ix

Originally Posted by :
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the long-gestating rumors that Billy Dee Williams will return to that galaxy far, far away and will reprise his role of Lando Calrissian for next year’s Star Wars: Episode IX!

Williams made his debut as the gambling scoundrel in Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, reprising in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, and in countless other Star Wars shows like Star Wars Rebels and games like Star Wars: Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast. He even voiced the character in various Robot Chicken and Family Guy episodes dedicated solely to Star Wars as well as The LEGO Movie. Donald Glover stepped into the role earlier this year to play a younger Lando in Solo: A Star Wars Story.

In Episode IX, Williams joins returning franchise stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, and Adam Driver, plus newcomer (and frequent J.J. Abrams collabroator) Keri Russell.

[Reply]
Setsuna 09:23 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I said nothing could bring me back and that's not actually true.

Kill Rose in a trailer. And I mean in the most grueling and pointless way possible. She's out gathering food and steps on a land mine from a war generations ago. It blows off her leg and she gets eaten by Ewoks or something.

Do THAT and I'll go get my tickets.
:-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:06 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I said nothing could bring me back and that's not actually true.

Kill Rose in a trailer. And I mean in the most grueling and pointless way possible. She's out gathering food and steps on a land mine from a war generations ago. It blows off her leg and she gets eaten by Ewoks or something.

Do THAT and I'll go get my tickets.
You know for a fact that they'll have Rose try and sacrifice herself towards the end of the movie and Finn will come out of nowhere and save her, and then they'll share a passionless kiss that means nothing to the entirety of the story.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:27 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
You know for a fact that they'll have Rose try and sacrifice herself towards the end of the movie and Finn will come out of nowhere and save her, and then they'll share a passionless kiss that means nothing to the entirety of the story.
Ugh. I hope they both just die. In fact, let's kill everyone but Lando, Chewie, and the droids and start over.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:45 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Ugh. I hope they both just die. In fact, let's kill everyone but Lando, Chewie, and the droids and start over.
Too bad they can't just reboot the whole damn thing, starting with VII, but at this point, I'd only expect it to be worse.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:49 PM 04-17-2019

[Reply]
notorious 04:33 PM 04-17-2019
"Oprah-Wan Kenobi"

:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 04:47 PM 04-17-2019
"And the series crashed harder than the rebel ship did when they let the chick drive..."

I love Razorfist :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:37 PM 04-17-2019
I just realized this is the medal either Luke or Han wear at the end of Episode IV.

This is gonna be a fun movie.

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:39 PM 04-17-2019
Man, you're slow on the draw, holmes. We had that pegged three days ago.
[Reply]
notorious 08:59 AM 04-18-2019
Chewy must die, and Leia is feeling guilty for not giving him a medal in A New Hope.

Who am I kidding, Leia doesn’t give a fuck about a Chewy. Han died and she didn’t even look at him.

Great writing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:14 PM 04-20-2019

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:19 PM 04-20-2019
If only...
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 05:04 AM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
If only...
Agendas didn't get in the way.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:27 PM 04-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
JJ created a far greater sin than Rian ever did by taking away this possibility.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:30 PM 04-22-2019
It's a dumb notion anyway, there was never going to be a way to fit all five OT greats into a film and accommodate

Snoke
Kylo
Hux
Finn
Rey
BB-8
R2-D2
C-3P0
Chewbacca

We were lucky we got Ackbar for five minutes.
[Reply]
Page 33 of 48
« First < 232930313233 3435363743 > Last »
Up