ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 48
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: Episode IX
Hammock Parties 07:39 PM 07-09-2018
Welp, time to start the thread because LANDO IS BACK.

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/new...ing-episode-ix

Originally Posted by :
The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed the long-gestating rumors that Billy Dee Williams will return to that galaxy far, far away and will reprise his role of Lando Calrissian for next year’s Star Wars: Episode IX!

Williams made his debut as the gambling scoundrel in Star Wars: Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, reprising in Episode VI: Return of the Jedi, and in countless other Star Wars shows like Star Wars Rebels and games like Star Wars: Jedi Knight II – Jedi Outcast. He even voiced the character in various Robot Chicken and Family Guy episodes dedicated solely to Star Wars as well as The LEGO Movie. Donald Glover stepped into the role earlier this year to play a younger Lando in Solo: A Star Wars Story.

In Episode IX, Williams joins returning franchise stars Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, Oscar Isaac, and Adam Driver, plus newcomer (and frequent J.J. Abrams collabroator) Keri Russell.

[Reply]
Jamie 11:44 AM 04-12-2019
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:51 AM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
That’s the best title they could come up with? Wasn’t Anakin the Rise of Skywalker?...
Don't you get it? It's supposed to be a "big mystery"! Is Ben Solo the "Skywalker" that is rising, or is it Rey?! :-)

You see, Kylo Ben told Rey that her parents were nobodies, right? But we all know that in this "brave new world" of SW that the things people say don't really mean anything, they're just having some convos to kill the time between those sweet lightsaber fights and dumb bitches running around in purple hair blowing up star destroyers with hyperdrives, amirite?!?!?!

So, it's a pointless title with a pointless mystery intended to draw you to the theater one last time for a raping of your wallet, eyeballs, and brain matter.

And a dumbassed Emperor laugh at the end. Maybe HE'S the "rising Skywalker"!!!!

Or, or, maybe it's the force ghost of Anakin finally! The Ghost of Anakin Rises!

Or, maybe it's the Jedi themselves! Maybe Luke's force ghost comes back with Anakin's force ghost and they help Rey defeat Kylo and start a NEW JEDI ORDER!!!!

OH! THE POSSIBILITIES!!!! :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:54 AM 04-12-2019
The shitty, shitty possibilities...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:58 AM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-) it's 4/1 fuckers
WEIGH-IN YOU CUNT!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:07 PM 04-12-2019
I could deal with this if they resolved how Anakin-Rey were born. I'd love it even more if they went dark Harry Potter and Sheev Palpatine (The Senate), couldn't die while his creations are alive.

Kylo cutting down Rey would be a ballsy way to end the saga.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:15 PM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The shitty, shitty possibilities...
Rey is a secret Targaryen.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 12:17 PM 04-12-2019
This makes me think that Skywalker was a cloning project name where they tried to genetically create the greatest Jedi ever made starting with Anakin, since he didn't know who his father was (I believe Shmi didn't ever give the deets on that), enacted by the Jedi Order in secret and that's why Luke said it's time for the Jedi to fall. Anakin thought his last name was Skywalker so passed it onto his son, Luke ended up being the Jedi Order's answer to Darth Vader (luckily) and Rey was the last of the Skywalker line and her parent's were "nobodies". But even if that's somewhat correct, the title still makes no fucking sense.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:17 PM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Rey is a secret Targaryen.
Kylo is Rey's nephew
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:35 PM 04-12-2019
So Kylo kills a Knight of Ren in the trailer stetting the stage for his completely unwarranted redemption. What colossal waste this trilogy is.

Also, one of the death stars ends up in an ocean. Isn't that nice.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 12:47 PM 04-12-2019
I'm ready!
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:00 PM 04-12-2019
I'm pretty sure the teaser trailer for TLJ gave me a hard-on. I couldn't have been more hyped for a movie than I was for that one.

Then....well y'know.

I don't think there's any kind of trailer that could be released that would convince me to go see this in theaters. I'm just out.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:24 PM 04-12-2019
Looks like a jumbled mess of shit already.
Wait, is this one a joke?
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:26 PM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm pretty sure the teaser trailer for TLJ gave me a hard-on. I couldn't have been more hyped for a movie than I was for that one.

Then....well y'know.

I don't think there's any kind of trailer that could be released that would convince me to go see this in theaters. I'm just out.
I'll end up seeing it because my 8 year old daughter loves these movies. It's how she got into Star Wars.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:28 PM 04-12-2019
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Wait, is this one a joke?
No, no it is not. And I've explained why in several previous posts.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:39 PM 04-12-2019
No, no it is not. And I've explained why in several previous posts.
I guess they want to be sure I don't see this on in the theater.

This whole damn Trilogy has been a joke of the lowest order. I know we have one more movie to see, but I am leaning towards voting the entire thing worse than the prequel trilogy.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 48
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up