ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 194 of 386
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244294 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:23 PM 04-21-2019
Oh man. The Knighting scene got me.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:28 PM 04-21-2019
Relatively new to the thread. Can we openly talk about it or is that taboo until everyone has a chance to watch it?
[Reply]
Pablo 08:30 PM 04-21-2019
That giant tit sucking story was my favorite part of this whole series maybe.
[Reply]
NewChief 08:31 PM 04-21-2019
Wow.

It’s amazing that an episode could be so devoid of “action” and be that satisfying. So good and enjoyable and.... funny.

Arya having sex really threw me for a loop. I only have sons, but I think I know what dads with daughters go through now.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:31 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Relatively new to the thread. Can we openly talk about it or is that taboo until everyone has a chance to watch it?
Anybody who hasn't seen it yet should know better than to open the goddamn thread.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:32 PM 04-21-2019
Good god. Look at all those lances. Those dragons are fucked.

I'm going to miss this show.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:33 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Oh man. The Knighting scene got me.

The look on her face at the end of it was incredible. Really fine job by all of the actors in that room.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:34 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Anybody who hasn't seen it yet should know better than to open the goddamn thread.
Ok. Just didn't want to be that guy.

Jorah Mormont to little 10 year old Mormont girl:
You are the future of your family. You should be in the crypt.

Little Mormont girl: I swore I would fight and that's what I will do.

Sam to Jorah Mormont: Hold my sword. I'll be in the crypt.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:35 PM 04-21-2019
So if next week is the battle, then we have three more episodes for....what?

Only thing I can think of is that there's a major curveball coming. John becomes the Night King and takes everyone to kill Cersi or something and the zombies all live happily ever after as cold dead people or something.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:36 PM 04-21-2019
Ok. Just didn't want to be that guy.

Jorah Mormont to little 10 year old Mormont girl:
You are the future of your family. You should be in the crypt.

Little Mormont girl: I swore I would fight and that's what I will do.

Sam to Jorah Mormont: Hold my sword. I'll be in the crypt.
Sam didn't technically say he'd be in the crypt, right? He just basically said "You're gonna be able to use this better than I can."

Or did I misunderstand that?
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:36 PM 04-21-2019
That was such a masterfully bittersweet episode. We're losing some of these people next week and it's going to hurt. A lot.

Oh Arya. Why'd you have to go and turn a little bit human. One of you two has to go now, after that. And you're definitely not dying yet, so it's him. Plus, it's Game of Thrones, so they'll do something extra awful. Maybe turn Gendry into a walker first and then make you put him down.

That's gonna suck.

Brianne has that just awesome moment, so she has to lose someone. It's too early for Jamie, so farewell Pod.

Those were the obvious ones. Maybe I'll feel some more after second viewing.

Jon and Dany are done. The look on his face at her reaction says it all. 'I just told you I'm your nephew and all you talk about is the ****ing iron throne'. I don't think he gives a shit about the throne, and once she processes it I just don't see either one of them open to incest, even if it is Targaryen tradition. Heartbreaking.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:38 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
The look on her face at the end of it was incredible. Really fine job by all of the actors in that room.
The irony of that scene was that she had always upheld all the elements of the oath, and he had at one point or another he broke them.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:38 PM 04-21-2019
if it’s been broadcast, it’s fair game to talk openly without spoilers.

You haven’t seen it, stay out of the thread until you do.
[Reply]
Amnorix 08:38 PM 04-21-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Show paused while I explain Theon's backstory to the wife..... :-)
:-) I had to do the same thing regarding the Mormonts, his family's valyrian sword, and the Tarly valyrian sword. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:39 PM 04-21-2019
really loved tyrion overflowing podrick's goblet like a proud uncle and samwell giving jorah the sword....i bet it was fun writing these scenes
[Reply]
Page 194 of 386
« First < 94144184190191192193194 195196197198204244294 > Last »
Up