ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 190 of 386
« First < 90140180186187188189190 191192193194200240290 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:48 AM 04-16-2019
One of my favorite lines - spoiler free

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:17 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by Great Expectations:
Good point, do you think they weren’t eating because of the cold or because of a poor mood? I bet spending time with the Targaryens helped get them going again.
Probably because their sibling took an ice javelin to the larynx.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:53 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by Hawk:
I just saw this today, a blow up of one part of the new opening credit sequence:

This shows a comet in the sky (like in season 2 after the dragons were born), and it shows four dragons instead of three. Could a new dragon be born? Why are there 4 of them? What does this mean?
My take would be that the large dragon is Dany and the three dragons are the obvious three dragons in the show. The comet was just the precursor to the dragon's appearing.
[Reply]
seaofred 10:07 AM 04-16-2019
Are we sure back in season 5, it was Drogon who they saw flying thru Old Valyria?
[Reply]
FAX 10:21 AM 04-16-2019
I just saw this today, a blow up of one part of the new opening credit sequence:

This shows a comet in the sky (like in season 2 after the dragons were born), and it shows four dragons instead of three. Could a new dragon be born? Why are there 4 of them? What does this mean?
There was another one of these that showed a dude holding up a severed head.

Anybody know what that reference could be?

FAX
[Reply]
HolyHandgernade 10:24 AM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
Tyrion’s rule of outbidding is still in effect. He made that clear when they met in King’s landing at the end of last year...

Even with Bronn’s utter lack of scruples, that gives him an out.
Yep. I'm fairly convinced Bronn is now a spy planted in King's Landing. After Tyrion reminds him of this, Bronn invites Pod to go get a drink. I think Pod has Tyrion's proposal, whatever that may be, and that was their excuse to go over the details. After fighting the dragons earlier with Jamie, I can't see how Bronn thinks Cerci is the winning side. His land and titles would only be upheld if she retains power. Bronn's a plant.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:47 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by HolyHandgernade:
Yep. I'm fairly convinced Bronn is now a spy planted in King's Landing. After Tyrion reminds him of this, Bronn invites Pod to go get a drink. I think Pod has Tyrion's proposal, whatever that may be, and that was their excuse to go over the details. After fighting the dragons earlier with Jamie, I can't see how Bronn thinks Cerci is the winning side. His land and titles would only be upheld if she retains power. Bronn's a plant.
It would make no sense to side with Cersi. He knows she will throw him under the bus at any moment. Jamie had his back. With that gone now, there is no chance in hell that Bronn as he has been written this whole series would side with Cersi.
[Reply]
Hawk 02:27 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
There was another one of these that showed a dude holding up a severed head.

Anybody know what that reference could be?

FAX
I think that on that one it is a Lion, a flayed man holding up a wolf's head, and a dead wolf with arrows in it. So that one symbolizes the red wedding.

Given that symbolism, it's probably right that on the other one, the big dragon is Dany and the little three are her children.
[Reply]
vailpass 04:12 PM 04-16-2019
I think that on that one it is a Lion, a flayed man holding up a wolf's head, and a dead wolf with arrows in it. So that one symbolizes the red wedding.

Given that symbolism, it's probably right that on the other one, the big dragon is Dany and the little three are her children.
Isn't Jon Snow aka Rhaegar Targaryen the Big Dragon?
[Reply]
Setsuna 04:21 PM 04-16-2019
It's obvious Qyburn just gave Jamie the weapon he's going to use to kill Cersei. Lets be honest here. I couldn't be the only one to see this.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:30 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
It's obvious Qyburn just gave Jamie the weapon he's going to use to kill Cersei. Lets be honest here. I couldn't be the only one to see this.
Jamie or Bronn?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:46 PM 04-16-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Jamie or Bronn?
Doesn't the prophecy pretty much confirm either Tyrion or Jaime do the deed? Arya wearing one of their faces is also possible, I guess.
[Reply]
RustShack 04:47 PM 04-16-2019

It’s showing an event, just like previously the images were about Roberts Rebellion and the Doom of Valyria.

The comet is from the Dragons birth. The large one is House Targaryen(Danny), the other three are her dragons. The horses with them signify the Dothraki.

They’ve also added one signifying the Red Wedding, and the Night King breaking down the wall.
[Reply]
RustShack 04:48 PM 04-16-2019
Jamie or Bronn?
I think he meant gave it to Bronn, which ends up in Jamie’s hands.
[Reply]
Setsuna 04:53 PM 04-16-2019
Jamie or Bronn?
No Qyburn gave the weapon to Bronn who will then show it to Jaime as proof of his sister's insanity and will in turn use that same weapon to kill her.
[Reply]
Page 190 of 386
« First < 90140180186187188189190 191192193194200240290 > Last »
Up