ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 186 of 386
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190196236286 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:07 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
On boats? They got Zombie giants, dragons etc but a zombie sea captains to pilot the boats is too far fetched to transport the army?
Those giants are just mindless creatures shambling along until they see something they want to kill. A zombie sea captain isn't a thing.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:11 AM 04-15-2019
My wild ass theory: Sam kills Daenerys over the death of his brother and so Jon can be the true king.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:14 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
My wild ass theory: Sam kills Daenerys over the death of his brother and so Jon can be the true king.
That seems like a pretty big stretch to me. Has he killed anyone in the entire show other than the one White Walker? Doesn't seem like he has it in him to kill, no matter the reason.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:16 AM 04-15-2019
They will be able to cross the sea when it freezes over are you kidding?
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:17 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
They will be able to cross the sea when it freezes over are you kidding?
In what......season 100?

It took them 7 seasons to get to the wall.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:22 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
Iron Bank sent the Golden Company to Kings' Landing.
We all know about Vary's birds. If this one person has a network of spies, what about the Iron Bank? Surely they know the Night King and the army of the dead are real by now. They allowed the Golden company to go to Westeros? Using Cersi needs help as a cover story? Who knows?

Pest's opinion notwithstanding, I think, just my opinion, that the faceless men and or the Iron Bank will be involved this season to help fight the Night King.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:24 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
In what......season 100?

It took them 7 seasons to get to the wall.
lmao, im just saying the water is going to freeze at some point, i never said it would happen in this series but if i was across the sea i would definitely be worried
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:32 AM 04-15-2019
Those giants are just mindless creatures shambling along until they see something they want to kill. A zombie sea captain isn't a thing.
The wights are mindless. The Night King isn't.

(If you ignore the fact that HE'S TOO ****ING STUPID TO THROW A SPEAR AT A DRAGON RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM AND KILL OFF ALL THE PROTAGONISTS!!!!)
[Reply]
FAX 10:34 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
That seems like a pretty big stretch to me. Has he killed anyone in the entire show other than the one White Walker? Doesn't seem like he has it in him to kill, no matter the reason.
Perhaps. Then again, he has knowledge of every poison ever conceived in this strange world ... including Weirwood Spittle which causes the victim to sprout brain bark.

FAX
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:48 AM 04-15-2019
Never realized when first watching it that the dead kid at the end was little Lord Umber from earlier on in the episode.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 10:50 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
It would be too similar to Ygritte, with Ollie taking her out to avenge his family.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:50 AM 04-15-2019
Never realized when first watching it that the dead kid at the end was little Lord Umber from earlier on in the episode.

It honestly made zero sense that they’d send him back to Last Hearth to collect his people given its proximity to Eastwatch.

The dead don’t sleep or rest. They should have known sending anyone up north to save people would be pointless.

... and poor coward house Glover lol dude is fucked if he thinks he can just wait this out all alone in his castle.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 11:02 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
It honestly made zero sense that they’d send him back to Last Hearth to collect his people given its proximity to Eastwatch.

The dead don’t sleep or rest. They should have known sending anyone up north to save people would be pointless.

... and poor coward house Glover lol dude is ****ed if he thinks he can just wait this out all alone in his castle.
Could they not get the actor who played Glover? I wanted to see him fight and die in glory, not be written off in a shortened season.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:12 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

... and poor coward house Glover lol dude is fucked if he thinks he can just wait this out all alone in his castle.
Yeah, the Night King probably takes out House Glover in episode 2 on the way to Winterfell.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:17 AM 04-15-2019
Bran is totally the Night King....or controlling him....right?

....ok maybe not lol.
[Reply]
Page 186 of 386
« First < 86136176182183184185186 187188189190196236286 > Last »
Up