ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 184 of 386
« First < 84134174180181182183184 185186187188194234284 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:49 PM 04-14-2019
Good episode. Anyone bitching about cramming stuff hasn’t been paying attention. This is the world we live in now.

Anyway. They hit the parts with enough tome that needed to be hit. Most notably John and Sam.

The dragon flight seemed reductive but obviously they’re going that route so it’s obviously important.

I imagine they’re overplaying the stark family drama similar to last season. Maybe theyre not but there just flat isn’t time to draw that shit out. I imagine shit hits the fan and everybody falls in.

I enjoyed the jokes a lot. Except the hound. He has been consistently hilarious and wasn’t today. Hopefully he gets more hilarious lines. Love me some hound.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:04 PM 04-14-2019
Talking about too much stuff in an episode, wasn’t it posted somewhere in here that the Winterfell battle is going to have just one giant continuous scene or the entire episode or something?
[Reply]
mr. tegu 11:06 PM 04-14-2019
I was fully expecting Arya to let the Hound know she was disappointed that he survived and for him to use that as a reason to rub it in even more by thanking her for not finishing him. That would have been humorous and consistent with his character.
[Reply]
NewChief 04:30 AM 04-15-2019
Yes the episode was packed and crowded, but that’s preferable to the alternative, which I feel this series (both book and show) have been guilty of: namely dawdling with filler or spinning out new storylines without addressing open plots, then rushing everything at the end.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:11 AM 04-15-2019
I need to re-watch the episode today. Was taking a drink of mead every time Jon proclaimed that he didn't ask to be king. Things started getting foggy for me midway through.
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:13 AM 04-15-2019
Did anyone get a good enough look at the weapon design Arya gave Gendry to tell what it was? I couldn't make it out, but I'm sure it'll be something cool.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:16 AM 04-15-2019
I enjoyed it, but it went way too fast and there was a ton shoved in as has been noted. I also understand why, but man...if you're gonna have the last 4 episodes be over an hour, why not go that way with all of them...we only have 5 episodes left.

I thought Tyrion and Varis didn't get nearly enough time, meanwhile we have the drawn out dragon flying bit...I dunno. It was such a blue balls moment I need to watch it again. Maybe it'll sit better with me.

Not even mad, just a tad disappointed. But that last scene with Jaime and Bran...oooohhh man...
[Reply]
notorious 06:44 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Did anyone get a good enough look at the weapon design Arya gave Gendry to tell what it was? I couldn't make it out, but I'm sure it'll be something cool.
It looked like a distance weapon, like a mini-harpoon. I don’t know for sure, though.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:04 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
It looked like a distance weapon, like a mini-harpoon. I don’t know for sure, though.
That would make sense. I don't necessarily see Arya slugging it out atop a pile of bodies on the battlefield ala BotB. Not saying she couldn't, but I'm more curious to see how her unique skill sets play out in this upcoming epic battle as she's sure to be impactful.
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:23 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I always felt like Jaime would be the one to kill Cersei, but maybe Bronn ends up doing the deed?
https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Valonqar/Theories

Also, the actors used to date and Lena hates him.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 07:28 AM 04-15-2019
She is going to kill the ice dragon
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:34 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Valonqar/Theories

Also, the actors used to date and Lena hates him.
Think I remember reading that the 'situation' between Headey and Flynn is so bad they can't even film scenes together.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:01 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Think I remember reading that the 'situation' between Headey and Flynn is so bad they can't even film scenes together.
He'd probably enjoy filming a scene where he gets to kill her, though. :-)
[Reply]
listopencil 08:07 AM 04-15-2019

It was Chekhov's Gun.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:07 AM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
She is going to kill the ice dragon
Or the Night King.
[Reply]
Page 184 of 386
« First < 84134174180181182183184 185186187188194234284 > Last »
Up