ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 386
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Media Center>Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
keg in kc 02:23 PM 05-24-2017
About to hit the 5000 post mark on the old thread, the first season 7 trailer today seems like the right time to start the final Game of Thones thread.

I'm going back to the original rules pre-2015. I don't think we need supervision or bannings. Just don't be a dick. Post anything you find online that hasn't aired yet inside of spoiler tags. That's pretty much it. I think we can all handle that...

For future us, 2015 thread is here: Link
[Reply]
MagicHef 11:20 AM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by Sorter:
Loras is not confirmed dead in the books. He is damaged quite a bit.
To be extremely exact, there are reports that he is very injured. They may be true, or they may not be. They may even be intentionally misleading as a part of the Tyrells' plans against the Lannisters.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:37 AM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
To be extremely exact, there are reports that he is very injured. They may be true, or they may not be. They may even be intentionally misleading as a part of the Tyrells' plans against the Lannisters.

Ooooh, I like the way you think.

Book Loras is a lot more badass than show Loras.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:03 PM 07-20-2017
Not a spoiler, but had to throw in tags because of profanity filter rules:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:16 PM 07-20-2017
What if Arya goes to Kings Landing, Kills Jaime, takes his face and kills Cersei
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:26 PM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
What if Arya goes to Kings Landing, Kills Jaime, takes his face and kills Cersei
Arya isn't going to Kings Landing. I think Arya is going to turn around and head to Winterfell and reunite with Sansa.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:48 PM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Arya isn't going to Kings Landing. I think Arya is going to turn around and head to Winterfell and reunite with Sansa.
I kinda get that feeling. After her feel good run in with Ed Sheeran and his bros, she might reconsider going there. Plus, I find it hard to believe she won't hear news of how Jon and Sansa have retaken Winterfell after they and the Vale crushed the Boltons. She would bee line there as soon as she found that out.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:57 PM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I kinda get that feeling. After her feel good run in with Ed Sheeran and his bros, she might reconsider going there. Plus, I find it hard to believe she won't hear news of how Jon and Sansa have retaken Winterfell after they and the Vale crushed the Boltons. She would bee line there as soon as she found that out.
I think she is going to jump for joy when she hears that the brother who gave her needle is now the King of the North.
[Reply]
Swanman 12:59 PM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
My money would be on Tyrion killing Cersei. I am not sure if it's said in the show but I think I remember him saying something to the effect of wanting to rape and kill Cersei in the books.
[Reply]
Frazod 01:32 PM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by Swanman:
My money would be on Tyrion killing Cersei. I am not sure if it's said in the show but I think I remember him saying something to the effect of wanting to rape and kill Cersei in the books.
I've always thought that Jamie would be the one to end her. They're kind of foreshadowing that as well.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:35 PM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I've always thought that Jamie would be the one to end her. They're kind of foreshadowing that as well.
The Kingslayer is going to kill her. Guaranteed.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 03:11 PM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
In the books he survived, but did the Boltons kill him in the show? I'm having a hard time keeping all these characters in line....
No, he was one of the Lords declaring Jon King in the North at the end of last season.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:55 PM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Not a spoiler, but had to throw in tags because of profanity filter rules:

Spoiler!
:-)

It's made of stucco
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:09 PM 07-20-2017
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
The Kingslayer is going to kill her. Guaranteed.
Too obvious.

I think he will try to kill her, and they will end up killing each other. Or she will kill him, and then she offs herself.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 09:29 AM 07-23-2017
Spoiler!

[Reply]
TambaBerry 06:52 PM 07-23-2017
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
Spoiler!
If true that's really stupid
[Reply]
Page 17 of 386
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up