ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 64
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
Bowser 06:48 PM 03-05-2018
Now if THIS happens -

...who knows how much money this thing will make??
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:51 PM 03-05-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Is there an Infinity Stone buried in Wakanda? Would explain how a meteorite crashing into their land would transmute the land around it into vibranium....

The stones and their known whereabouts -

Power Stone - Locked up with Nova Corp.
Mind Stone - On Vision's noggin
Time Stone - With Dr. Strange in the Eye of Agamotto
Space Stone (Tesseract) - In Loki's possession
Reality Stone - In the Collector's possession on Knowhere

Soul Stone - In the Wakandan mines?

I've always thought the Soul Stone was with Heimdall in Asgard, but after seeing him in action in Thor: Ragnarok, I don't think so. He would have been able to take on and defeat Hela single handedly if he had use of an Infinity Stone.
New rumors floating around suggest Soul Stone is connected w/ Tony Stark/Howard Stark?

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/03/...ne-iron-man-2/
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:35 PM 03-05-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
New rumors floating around suggest Soul Stone is connected w/ Tony Stark/Howard Stark?

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2018/03/...ne-iron-man-2/
A big question is who will Thanos resurrect from the dead to his bidding to mindfuck the Avengers
[Reply]
Bowser 08:22 PM 03-06-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
A big question is who will Thanos resurrect from the dead to his bidding to mindfuck the Avengers
IF that's the case?

Red Skull. Thanos found him floating around in the ether and brought him back as Cosmic Skull. That would be the huge reveal, imo. Plus, Hugo Weaving is a big name and the fans would definitely react to seeing him.
[Reply]
O.city 11:47 AM 03-07-2018
IF that's the case?

Red Skull. Thanos found him floating around in the ether and brought him back as Cosmic Skull. That would be the huge reveal, imo. Plus, Hugo Weaving is a big name and the fans would definitely react to seeing him.
That would be my guess. He was transported somewhere and I'm guessing, Thanos finds him.

Also, which of the stones was contained with the Either?
[Reply]
beach tribe 03:50 PM 03-07-2018
IF that's the case?

Sam Jackson slipped up in an interview and said Red Skull is coming back.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 03:59 PM 03-07-2018
Red Skull would be a bummer. He's not interesting, his motives aren't interesting, his look isn't interesting, his backstory isn't interesting.
[Reply]
Hawk 04:17 PM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Holy shit, Marvel just bumped the release date up a week to April 27th. Wow
My son says they just decided it would not be good to release on May 4th because that is Star Wars day...May the fourth be with you...
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 04:29 PM 03-07-2018
Soul Stone - In the Wakandan mines?
Swerve... Christopher Walken appears as some ancient God and describes hos he has carried the Soul Stone in his ass.

[Reply]
Bowser 08:53 PM 03-07-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Red Skull would be a bummer. He's not interesting, his motives aren't interesting, his look isn't interesting, his backstory isn't interesting.
Eh, agree to disagree. You're not necessarily wrong, but I like how Hugo Weaving played him. Power him up to be Thanos' lackey, and it could get interesting.

And if not him, then who from the MCU that has died could it be? Ronan the Accuser? I'd be fine with that, too (plus he's a major player in the cosmic side of the comics).
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:11 PM 03-07-2018
Eh, agree to disagree. You're not necessarily wrong, but I like how Hugo Weaving played him. Power him up to be Thanos' lackey, and it could get interesting.

And if not him, then who from the MCU that has died could it be? Ronan the Accuser? I'd be fine with that, too (plus he's a major player in the cosmic side of the comics).
Ronan betrayed Thanos.
[Reply]
Fish 10:00 PM 03-07-2018
Odds of Adam Warlock showing up? I'm thinking pretty good...
[Reply]
Fish 09:03 AM 03-08-2018
Runtime: 2 HR 36 MIN
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:25 AM 03-08-2018
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I just wanted to quote this again because... Dat ass!
[Reply]
O.city 09:46 AM 03-08-2018

Hela
[Reply]
Page 4 of 64
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up