ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 45
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Media Center>-- Horror films you may have missed - suspense, thrillers also okay here...
Simply Red 10:45 PM 10-08-2016
I'll start with a few.

-The Invitation 2015 - Karyn Kusama

- Dead End 2003 - Fabrice Canepa / Jean-Baptiste Andrea

- They Look Like People - 2015 - Perry Blackshear

I'll add more as we go along here, I have a gazillion to mention - I'd like for some of you to wow me.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:17 PM 10-30-2016
I don't have a clue of the name of the movie I remembered as a kid but I thought it was great and only caught it mid way and I don't think ever knew what it was but it had some killer kick ass music and these slugs would go into peoples mouths then possess them and I remember someone driving fast in a car out to a field or barn and there was a huge monster that was kind of slimy and iirc would eat those people that the slugs possessed but I don't really remember it well.
Fucking hate not knowing what this movie was.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:44 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I don't have a clue of the name of the movie I remembered as a kid but I thought it was great and only caught it mid way and I don't think ever knew what it was but it had some killer kick ass music and these slugs would go into peoples mouths then possess them and I remember someone driving fast in a car out to a field or barn and there was a huge monster that was kind of slimy and iirc would eat those people that the slugs possessed but I don't really remember it well.
****ing hate not knowing what this movie was.
ugh I just saw a trailer on this, I can't think of it!
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:45 PM 10-30-2016

[Reply]
Rasputin 10:55 PM 10-30-2016
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
OMG OMG OMG I THINK THATS IT YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME!
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:56 PM 10-30-2016
OMG OMG OMG I THINK THATS IT YOU ARE FREAKING AWESOME!
apparently it's pretty good - I've yet to watch it.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:00 PM 10-30-2016
apparently it's pretty good - I've yet to watch it.
I think so hard to remember that long ago and I didn't catch it all but I'm sure going watch it again and see what I remember of it. Of that time I hadn't seen anything like it before.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:04 PM 10-30-2016
I think so hard to remember that long ago and I didn't catch it all but I'm sure going watch it again and see what I remember of it. Of that time I hadn't seen anything like it before.
it's probably on Youtube in its entirety
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:08 PM 10-30-2016
The Cat with Hands was pretty funny.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:17 PM 10-30-2016
Yea I think it should be I will check it out I'm most definitely watching it for Halloween I'm so happy! I never thought i'd get to see it again or figure out what it was called even. You really did make my day better!
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:31 PM 10-30-2016
Yea I think it should be I will check it out I'm most definitely watching it for Halloween I'm so happy! I never thought i'd get to see it again or figure out what it was called even. You really did make my day better!
Thanks I'm glad we found it - I'm watching The Possession right now.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:51 PM 10-30-2016
Seemed like a good place to put this -

http://imgur.com/gallery/1dF2q
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:30 AM 10-31-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Seemed like a good place to put this -

http://imgur.com/gallery/1dF2q
I've seen them all but Julia's Eyes. But they're most all quality recommendations!
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:13 PM 10-31-2016
Bummer it didn't work for me said error and said it was for mature audience cancel or continue I hit continued but it still had error. :-)
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:09 AM 11-01-2016
I'm watching the House of the Devil from '09 and it's pretty interesting so far.
Just watched it. Other than the car alarm, the quarter in the pay phone, and the fact that there was probably no 911 service in that remote area in 1983, they did a really good job of capturing an 80's feel.
[Reply]
luv 08:22 AM 11-01-2016
I may need to start watching more "horror" flicks. I hated them when I was young, because they always gave me nightmares. I've steered clear from them since then. Last night, for Halloween, I actually snuggled up with the boyfriend and watched the Poltergeist reboot. Totally not as scary as I thought it would be.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 45
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up