ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 300
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:07 PM 10-27-2014
:-)

Gareth be all like 'nobody makes makes me bleed my own blood, Rick!!'
[Reply]
Crying Ramtard 11:20 PM 10-27-2014
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
You can go ahead and see yourself on outta here. You remind me of the douchebags that go to rock/metal concerts that wear old Tshirts they bought of eBay or Craig's list and then brag about "discovering" the band before anyone else. Then you say how the band was sooo much better before people started listening, just to be the typical hipster douche.
It's a great show, a great comic and a great line of Video Games. The Walking Dead has rejuvenated the zombie genre and given it new life and a new direction.
The zombies are no longer a huge part of the storyline. They're an afterthought, anymore. The show is about the downfall of humanity and what different groups of people will do to survive. It also shows how humanity will always endure to find something to be hopeful for, to never give up on looking ahead.
If you don't enjoy it, fine. See your way out of the thread that celebrates what this show is all about; for everyone that posts here, (sans you) loves this show and all of it's sister forms, (ie the game and the comics).
LOL I'm an adult. I can watch and critique a show any way I damn well please.
where is it written that my making fun of it doesn't mean I cant enjoy it as I choose. I just like pointing out the unrealistic crap. Its how I perceive things and don't talk like a child getting sucked into fiction. Its called having a sense of humor,please get one
[Reply]
thabear04 11:24 PM 10-27-2014
Who show up with Daryl.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:35 PM 10-27-2014
@2:50 - Rick meet Hannibal, . . Hannibal, . . . Rick.

[Reply]
kcxiv 11:45 PM 10-27-2014
You can go ahead and see yourself on outta here. You remind me of the douchebags that go to rock/metal concerts that wear old Tshirts they bought of eBay or Craig's list and then brag about "discovering" the band before anyone else. Then you say how the band was sooo much better before people started listening, just to be the typical hipster douche.
It's a great show, a great comic and a great line of Video Games. The Walking Dead has rejuvenated the zombie genre and given it new life and a new direction.
The zombies are no longer a huge part of the storyline. They're an afterthought, anymore. The show is about the downfall of humanity and what different groups of people will do to survive. It also shows how humanity will always endure to find something to be hopeful for, to never give up on looking ahead.
If you don't enjoy it, fine. See your way out of the thread that celebrates what this show is all about; for everyone that posts here, (sans you) loves this show and all of it's sister forms, (ie the game and the comics).
HOw does a band become not good anymore when people catch on to it? That makes no fucking sense, and if a person dislikes a band before they got popular, that makes the person a bigger douchebag then a hipster could ever hope to be and i fucking hate hipsters.
[Reply]
NewChief 07:37 AM 10-28-2014
Originally Posted by ram29jackson:
where is it written that my making fun of it doesn't mean I cant enjoy it as I choose. I just like pointing out the unrealistic crap. Its how I perceive things and don't talk like a child getting sucked into fiction. Its called having a sense of humor,please get one
I have plenty of criticism of the show as well (I almost stopped watching last season). Your problem is that you come off as a dumbass troll because half of your criticisms are a result of you not actually paying attention to the show when you're watching.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:48 AM 10-28-2014
Originally Posted by ram29jackson:
Too many white T-shirts for Rick... Not OK.

Zombies... A-OK.

[Reply]
CHENZ A! 08:29 AM 10-28-2014
I thought the same exact thing when we met that box, Rosita. They do the same thing in the comics.

BTW:
Rosita is so hot though..
[Reply]
Bowser 10:47 AM 10-28-2014
Just ban ram29jackson from the thread. Everyone will be happier for it, especially him.
[Reply]
seaofred 11:38 AM 10-28-2014
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Who show up with Daryl.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
NewChief 12:38 PM 10-28-2014
Originally Posted by seaofred:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Mi_chief_fan 12:46 PM 10-28-2014
Originally Posted by NewChief:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
KC_Lee 01:23 PM 10-28-2014
Originally Posted by GordonGekko:
You know one of the biggest problems I have with Walking Dead, even though I enjoy it to a high degree, is that the way women are portrayed. I mean, you have women that have gone a few years from access to dentists, doctors, much of the personal hygiene items that American women have access to, yet every time they meet a new group of 'survivors' there is always a smokin' hot female or two that looks like they just walked out of Ulta. Rick looks like absolute dog shit compared to how he started the show for example. But the women, they are doing a bad job there.
I agree with you on this. As my wife put it "How does Rosita still have those shorts? I mean women won't stop having periods just because of the zombies."
[Reply]
NewChief 02:08 PM 10-28-2014
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
I agree with you on this. As my wife put it "How does Rosita still have those shorts? I mean women won't stop having periods just because of the zombies."
Totally agree with the realism aspects, but I take it as a tribute to the source material. As others have said, the same thing goes on in the comics.
[Reply]
thabear04 02:23 PM 10-28-2014
Originally Posted by Mi_chief_fan:
Spoiler!
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 17 of 300
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up