ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Media Center>Division 2
Imon Yourside 03:56 PM 02-11-2019








I have to say I was completely blown away by the beta for this, this maybe my favorite game ever or one of them. It achieves what the first one didn't free roaming pve loot shooter goodness with great item randomization. The Enemy AI is really improved from the first game. I was sad to see the beta go at 3 am this morning. Anyone else looking forward to this?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:32 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by hometeam:
my bet is that decision is reversed before they get it implemented.

Im not a fan of the dark zone, and its notr becuase 'i suck at pvp' or some such. In fact, ive mopped the hell out of people in there, and of course died myself plenty as well. The problem with PvP in D2 is.. its not good lol. The mechanics of this game just dont make for a high quality pvp experience, no matter how hard they tweak it. As it is, ive got about 130 hours in the game, really liking it, but the pvp is meh AF and locking the higher gear behind it is absolutely foolhardy.
I'm more or less just keeping an eye on the drift back to Division 1 style crapfest. You can still get your gearscore to 515 through the calibration station but I have a feeling the will be creeping along trying to force people into the gank zone. It's just not my playstyle, but i'm not worried yet just keeping an eye on it.

I'm not a pvp guy but I have friends that are and hate the DZ for the exact reasons you summed up.
[Reply]
007 10:45 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
I'm more or less just keeping an eye on the drift back to Division 1 style crapfest. You can still get your gearscore to 515 through the calibration station but I have a feeling the will be creeping along trying to force people into the gank zone. It's just not my playstyle, but i'm not worried yet just keeping an eye on it.

I'm not a pvp guy but I have friends that are and hate the DZ for the exact reasons you summed up.
Is the extra 15 really that big of a boost? I assume the raid content will still be plenty playable at 500.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:50 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
Is the extra 15 really that big of a boost? I assume the raid content will still be plenty playable at 500.
Well in it's current state no, more of an epeen thing but it has potential to be that way if they fix the gearscore to actually represent your true power. This along with the recal station is why i'm not concerned right now just keeping an eye on it.
[Reply]
007 11:07 PM 04-18-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Well in it's current state no, more of an epeen thing but it has potential to be that way if they fix the gearscore to actually represent your true power. This along with the recal station is why i'm not concerned right now just keeping an eye on it.
I hit level 30 last week and only played three times since. The people I'm playing with keep giving me free shit so my power score is already in the 460s. Still just WT1.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up