ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Washington DC and The Holy Land>WOW! Did Wikileaks just do the data dump we’ve all been waiting for?
BucEyedPea 07:32 AM 04-15-2019
Looks like WikiLeaks has dumped everything!

Here’s a list of some what can be found in the link below.

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

Looks like some entity has blocked entry to files if you click on them to check them out. At least, that is what's happening when I click on the links under Spy Files. Sigh!
[Reply]
Donger 09:28 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Thank you very much. I love winning! And I love freedom fighters like the contributers on Lew Rockwell.
And BEP's impeccable original thoughts, on impeccable display...

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 09:29 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
What the... I thought Amazon = WaPo = Soros = Zionist globalist plutocrats = Lizard people ?? The CIA are lizard people too??
Come on, man! Open your sheep eyes! That's just what they WANT you to think!

But yes, they are.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:33 AM 04-17-2019
Meanwhile Donger still believes the Russian Collusion Conspiracy theory that's been debunked but he can't face it and keeps the "Mueller Investigation is Over" thread active.
[Reply]
patteeu 10:02 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
Did we get the full text of any more books you can buy on Amazon yet? Going to catch up on my reading this weekend.
:-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:41 AM 04-17-2019
I don't remember which one I used but recall using Congressional before it.

Just looked up that there is the Congressional Gold Medal as one of the highest honors for a civilian.

Hmm....I worked in DC for a couple of years. Saw a Captain get the CMH - really nice ceremony.

Never even heard of the CGM...Not saying there isn't one, just never heard of it.
[Reply]
loochy 10:50 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Donger:
Come on, man! Open your sheep eyes! That's just what they WANT you to think!

But yes, they are.
WRONG. Opening your eyes doesn't help with that because the reptilians are shape shifters.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:58 AM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Hmm....I worked in DC for a couple of years. Saw a Captain get the CMH - really nice ceremony.

Never even heard of the CGM...Not saying there isn't one, just never heard of it.
A Congressional Gold Medal is an award bestowed by the United States Congress. The Congressional Gold Medal and the Presidential Medal of Freedom are the highest civilian awards in the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Gold_Medal

Wiki is safe for non-controversial info like this.
[Reply]
Eleazar 12:30 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
WRONG. Opening your eyes doesn't help with that because the reptilians are shape shifters.
Warning: People denying the existence of lizard shape-shifters may be lizard shape-shifters themselves.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 01:26 PM 04-17-2019
A Congressional Gold Medal is an award bestowed by the United States Congress. The Congressional Gold Medal and the Presidential Medal of Freedom are the highest civilian awards in the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congressional_Gold_Medal

Wiki is safe for non-controversial info like this.

Okay......still never heard of one. Heard of the Presidential Medal of Freedom a lot, however.
[Reply]
BigRichard 03:29 PM 04-17-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
This dump is starting to feel reeeally constipated.

Mods can we get this thread icon changed to the poop icon?

It's a real stinker.
I think any thread started by TJ or BEP should always get this designation. They get one thing right out of a 100 threads and that completely validates their existence. It is one of the funnier things to watch in DC.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up