ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 70 of 138
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL 2021 NFL Free Agency Megathread****
The Franchise 02:28 PM 03-14-2021
Tampering period ends tomorrow. Post all the signings in here.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:37 PM 03-20-2021
I know many people don’t like this source but they have been dead right on mostly everything. They called the Golladay signing with the Giants before Free Agency even started

Sammy Watkins another WR to look at hearing rumored interest from the #Bengals #Chiefs #49ers and #Bears #NFL #nflrumors

— NFL Rumors (@nflrums) March 20, 2021

[Reply]
In58men 02:40 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I know many people don’t like this source but they have been dead right on mostly everything. They called the Golladay signing with the Giants before Free Agency even started

Did he ever have a visit in Buffalo?
[Reply]
In58men 02:57 PM 03-20-2021
The Bears have now officially released CB Kyle Fuller. No trade came together. He’s free to sign with a new team ASAP.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:09 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

This is their tweet.

#Giants are "very interested" in #Lions Kenny Golladay if he does not get franchised #NewYork #NFL

— NFL Rumors (@nflrums) February 19, 2021

What’s that you say? A team that lacks a #1 WR is interested in a top WR candidate if he’s available? Ground breaking reporting!
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:16 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Honestly, I’m not terribly far off from where you are in terms of those 2 deals.

Even jumping both offers 5-10% over the eventual signing numbers, they were both still great values at positions of need.

I’m disappointed those 2 deals didn’t get done...especially the Silverback deal.

That move alone would have changed the whole landscape of the offense.

Signing both would have made the offense nearly unstoppable, even to the most talented and well coached defenses.

I’m just waiting to be too critical until we see the whole picture here...the route Veach takes may well end with a better result than what we can see right now.
Just not sure what you expected Veach to do, its entirely possible dude never had any intention of leaving there for any price, and was only using us to get what he wanted from SF

Mahomes personally lobbied him, we have a far better chance of going back to the super bowl etc etc etc... some people just have their own weird little reasons

If guys like him and Juju would rather play for bum QB's, fuck them and lets trust Veach's process
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:17 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
The Bears have now officially released CB Kyle Fuller. No trade came together. He’s free to sign with a new team ASAP.
Go get him, Burt
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:26 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Just not sure what you expected Veach to do, its entirely possible dude never had any intention of leaving there for any price, and was only using us to get what he wanted from SF

Mahomes personally lobbied him, we have a far better chance of going back to the super bowl etc etc etc... some people just have their own weird little reasons

If guys like him and Juju would rather play for bum QB's, fuck them and lets trust Veach's process
Nate Taylor basically said that the 49ers weren’t letting him get away. They were always going to outbid the Chiefs. The Chiefs had a hard line in what they were going to pay him and they went up to that line. He wasn’t leaving San Francisco.
[Reply]
In58men 03:30 PM 03-20-2021
The #Broncos have agreed to terms with two-time Pro Bowl CB Kyle Fuller on a one-year, $9.5 million deal, including $9M fully guaranteed, per source. They swooped in quickly after the #Bears released Fuller, who now reunites with Vic Fangio in Denver

That was quick lol
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:36 PM 03-20-2021
The #Broncos have agreed to terms with two-time Pro Bowl CB Kyle Fuller on a one-year, $9.5 million deal, including $9M fully guaranteed, per source. They swooped in quickly after the #Bears released Fuller, who now reunites with Vic Fangio in Denver

That was quick lol
That was almost a guarantee to happen. :-)
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:39 PM 03-20-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Nate Taylor basically said that the 49ers weren’t letting him get away. They were always going to outbid the Chiefs. The Chiefs had a hard line in what they were going to pay him and they went up to that line. He wasn’t leaving San Francisco.
To somewhat agree with the point Boss and Inmem are driving at, I'm also a bit disappointed that more guys haven't been lining up to offer us their services for sweetheart deals

There is just no denying that we're a premier destination now, yet I'm not really seeing the interest from free agents that one might expect

Hell maybe KC isn't the glitziest town around, but if you wanna play on the biggest stages every year... we're your huckleberry
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:41 PM 03-20-2021
The #Giants and Kenny Golladay have a 4 year, $72M deal with a max of $76M with $40m guaranteed

:-)

Like I said he’s wanting #1 WR money, no ****ing thanks.
He's No.1 talent and that's why. His talent is soooo underrated and I would say he is just a tad under Hopkins but not by much. I really like this kid because he is a serious baller at all times.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:42 PM 03-20-2021
Broncos sign Fuller 1/9.5
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:43 PM 03-20-2021
To somewhat agree with the point Boss and Inmem are driving at, I'm also a bit disappointed that more guys haven't been lining up to offer us their services for sweetheart deals

There is just no denying that we're a premier destination now, yet I'm not really seeing the interest from free agents that one might expect

Hell maybe KC isn't the glitziest town around, but if you wanna play on the biggest stages every year... we're your huckleberry
I don’t think that matters to a lot of guys. It’s a business. Get money or stay with what’s comfortable.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:43 PM 03-20-2021
That was almost a guarantee to happen. :-)
Of course you would say that.:-)

Now, now have a sense of humor here, just a friendly little :-):-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 03:47 PM 03-20-2021

I don’t think that matters to a lot of guys. It’s a business. Get money or stay with what’s comfortable.
or

Veach has his priorities with the $$ only going big for TW and Thuney. 1/2 ain't bad. These other FA guys wanted more than Veach wanted to pay IMHO.
[Reply]
Page 70 of 138
« First < 20606667686970 7172737480120 > Last »
Up