ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 221 of 270
« First < 121171211217218219220221 222223224225231 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 08:34 AM 08-14-2019
Guys, I get that it’s Watkins, but he just hurt his hand. It’s nothing. Relax.
[Reply]
O.city 08:37 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by sedated:
Over the last few days I have heard so many references to "Watkins is finally healthy" No shit, he's always healthy at the beginning of camp, it just never lasts long.
Pretty much.
[Reply]
O.city 08:37 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Guys, I get that it’s Watkins, but he just hurt his hand. It’s nothing. Relax.
Sure, WR's don't really need their ha......er, wait.
[Reply]
Warrick 08:39 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good:
Speaks gonna prove all the haters wrong
Keep your red rocket in your pants, Mahomes probably threw it right to him again -given Speaks size... Everybody knows Speaks is too slow to actually make a play on the ball. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:39 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
We’re going to take this asshole over Cody Thompson aren’t we? Ugh

Kemp is an athletic freak man. 6-4, gluey snatch-em hands and runs a solid 4.5 for his size.

Cody Thompson is just another white JAG
[Reply]
Mecca 08:40 AM 08-14-2019
It's Kemps birthday, maybe they're being nice to him.
[Reply]
-King- 08:40 AM 08-14-2019

The bottom of the roster WRs all come down to who's better on special teams. They both just jags at WR anyway, so whoever makes the team will be the guy who can play the most special teams and who is better at it.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:41 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Sure, WR's don't really need their ha......er, wait.
Yea I’m sure this is a serious hand injury that will keep him out well into the season :-)

You’ve really become one of the dumbest motheruckers on this board, and everybody notices. Congrats I guess?
[Reply]
Mecca 08:41 AM 08-14-2019
One of my issues with Kemp is he is a shitty gunner, he misses downing punts all the time.
[Reply]
O.city 08:42 AM 08-14-2019
Yea I’m sure this is a serious hand injury that will keep him out well into the season :-)

You’ve really become one of the dumbest motheruckers on this board, and everybody notices. Congrats I guess?
Maybe it is, maybe it's not. But it's another injury to a guy that's struggled with injuries.

Saying that it's not surprising that an injury prone player is injured again makes me a dumb motherucker?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:44 AM 08-14-2019

Kemp's a legit NFL player - if we cut him, he's gonna end up on someone's active roster.

Thompson more likely than not isn't - dude was undrafted for a reason.

The promise of the unknown is always more interesting but there's an excellent chance that Thompson has a nondescript (at best) NFL career. Kemp's gonna see a 2nd contract before all is said and done.

He gets unfairly shit on around here because he isn't one of the little hyper-fast waterbugs, but if he's probably as close to the physical presence Watkins brings as anyone we have.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:46 AM 08-14-2019
Oh yea if Kemp isn't making the team he could probably be traded.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:49 AM 08-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
One of my issues with Kemp is he is a shitty gunner, he misses downing punts all the time.
Yes, I'm sure that's why Toub keeps sending him out there.

Colquitt had 4 times as many punts downed inside the 20 as he did touchbacks - tell me more about how Kemp is 'always' missing his shots as a gunner.

If he was responsible for every single one of Colquitt's TB's last season (he wasn't) then he'd have done it 5 times.

We just get an impression of a guy because of something he does once or twice and suddenly that's just the thing he does. All the time. Ever.

Kemp's a good gunner and solid special team's contributor. He's become like SNR's boy Copper, people just constantly try to bury the guy for some scrub. He's a better football player than the last great white hope (Dieter) and he's almost certainly a better one than the current model (Thompson).

In either event, this is an area where we probably oughta just cede the high ground to Toub and Reid - something tells me they know a fair amount about WRs and STs players.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:50 AM 08-14-2019
Maybe it is, maybe it's not. But it's another injury to a guy that's struggled with injuries.

Saying that it's not surprising that an injury prone player is injured again makes me a dumb motherucker?
One possibility is much more likely than the other in this situation.

And no, you’re a dumb mother fucker because every time you read about an injury you assume the worst and freak out like football players don’t get banged up. What exactly do you think happened to Watkins hand that could keep him out for an extended period of time? Did he JPP it?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:51 AM 08-14-2019

One possibility is much more likely than the other in this situation.

And no, you’re a dumb mother fucker because every time you read about an injury you assume the worst and freak out like football players don’t get banged up.
Girls....GIRLS!! You're both pretty.

[Reply]
Page 221 of 270
« First < 121171211217218219220221 222223224225231 > Last »
Up