ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 215 of 270
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***
RealSNR 02:58 PM 07-23-2019
Tweets from https://twitter.com/RMSWeather/lists/chiefs

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Andy Reid was asked if he did anything fun or exotic this offseason: “I attacked a couple Chile rellenos.”

— Jeff Darlington (@JeffDarlington) July 23, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:20 AM 08-13-2019

Stop me if you’ve heard this before:

Mahomes scrambles, throws across his body the opposite way, drops dime to Tyreek Hill for the touchdown in red zone work.

It’s a video game, folks. #Showtime

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) August 13, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:24 AM 08-13-2019

Mahomes scrambles, throws across his body the opposite way, drops dime to Tyreek Hill for the touchdown in red zone work.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:26 AM 08-13-2019

[Reply]
staylor26 09:35 AM 08-13-2019
Nick Jacobs
@Jacobs71
DL
LDE- Kpassagnon
LDT- Jones
RDT- Nnadi
RDE- Speaks
Hitchens working a middle backer

Hitchens at MLB and Lee at WLB?

Please make this move official.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:37 AM 08-13-2019
Thompson getting work with the 1’s is great news.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:39 AM 08-13-2019

A bit of an update. After research this AM, appears Lovett had a "broken shoulder" at some point in '16 that also came w/ many episodes of "popping out". Appears player had surgery for this and missed all of '17. No indication of side.@ArrowheadPride https://t.co/fDmlITgMVN

— Aaron Borgmann (@RehabAllStar) August 13, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:40 AM 08-13-2019

.@stonecoldjones_ is tough to block. #analysis

Just spun off block and blew up a run on goal line...then flexed it out afterwards.

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:43 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Nick Jacobs
@Jacobs71
DL
LDE- Kpassagnon
LDT- Jones
RDT- Nnadi
RDE- Speaks
Hitchens working a middle backer

Hitchens at MLB and Lee at WLB?

Please make this move official.
Lee's looking more and more like a 3 down player.

I'm not saying you go crazy with an offer here, but I REALLY like what I'm seeing out of him. If you can get him to sign early with a Cameron Ervin sort of deal, I think you do it without hesitation.

I'd sure like to see some continuity in this LB corps and if he's looking for $5-6 million/season, he's not gonna stick here. But if you can get him around 3.5-4 million, I think you jump.

The Dallas version of Hitchens alongside Lee gives you a LOT of athleticism in your LB corps and if Lee's suddenly willing to defend the run, you could damn near run a 'base' Nickel at that point given the improvement in run support from Clark and likely Okafor. Fuller's a willing run defender in his own right in the slot.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:44 AM 08-13-2019
The Bengals was Lees best game ever against the run and that includes college. If he can repeat that performance next week we may have something here
[Reply]
oldman 09:45 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Nah.

You let Lucas go in that case. I like Lucas a lot but if a safety gets lost in the numbers crunch, Lucas isn't exactly free and carries no cap penalty. Sorenson will contribute a LOT more this season than Watts will - likely wouldn't be close.

Sorenson isn't anywhere near the 53rd guy on this roster. He's probably nearer the top 40 than the bottom. He's a solid, if overpaid, player.
I agree. Yes, he is overpaid, so are a lot of guys on this roster. But the guy just seems to always be around the ball when it counts.
[Reply]
oldman 09:48 AM 08-13-2019
I think it's way too early to go into panic mode about a CB. First, we haven't seen what Clairborne has in the tank yet. If he plays with the 1s over the next 2 games and he's average, then all we have to do is find someone serviceable for the 1st 4 games. If he performs poorly, Fuller can play the outside, at least for a bit. It's not like he hasn't before and you have to admit Breeland is an upgrade over most of the jake-legs we've had out there since Peters left. I trust Andy and Veach to make that call.
Except for a couple games last year, it wasn't the deep ball that killed us, it was stupid penalties, a porous run defense, and the short passes that turned into 15 yard gains because no one could tackle.
The bottom line is our season's success or failure rests squarely on the shoulders of Patrick Mahomes II because Chad, Chase, or Kyle aren't going to win any shootouts for us.
[Reply]
KC Hawks 09:51 AM 08-13-2019
Clark was ill.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:52 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by oldman:
I think it's way too early to go into panic mode about a CB. First, we haven't seen what Clairborne has in the tank yet. If he plays with the 1s over the next 2 games and he's average, then all we have to do is find someone serviceable for the 1st 4 games. If he performs poorly, Fuller can play the outside, at least for a bit. It's not like he hasn't before and you have to admit Breeland is an upgrade over most of the jake-legs we've had out there since Peters left. I trust Andy and Veach to make that call.
Except for a couple games last year, it wasn't the deep ball that killed us, it was stupid penalties, a porous run defense, and the short passes that turned into 15 yard gains because no one could tackle.
The bottom line is our season's success or failure rests squarely on the shoulders of Patrick Mahomes II because Chad, Chase, or Kyle aren't going to win any shootouts for us.
Idk man. I like what I see from Litton
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:53 AM 08-13-2019
If it hadn't happened during the first ps game, I'd say Lovett's shoulder injury was their annual 'we really like this guy but he's not quite ready so we're gonna hide him on IR' move.
[Reply]
Coogs 09:54 AM 08-13-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
Why is Clark missing practice again?

Ill. That's good news.
[Reply]
Page 215 of 270
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265 > Last »
Up