Episode 3: Fire Up
Episode 4: Stay Hungry
Episode 5: Back Again

Season 1: The 2019-20 Super Bowl Championship Season
Spoiler!

[Reply]
staylor26 05:29 PM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Dude I know it is the "offseason" but there are lots of things that they could show us.
Remember you even said that they would get caught up before TC. The last stuff they covered in a "new" episode was just the beginning of OTAs. There was more of OTAs and mini camp, etc. that they could have done an episode with. There had to be plenty of other behind the scenes stuff. You know they could have even done some stuff about Hill.
Makes me wonder if they are trying to not show anything to the league and if that will carry on through TC as well.
They are caught up. That’s my point.

Unfortunately, I don’t see them showing much of the actual practices, although I’d definitely expect more behind the scenes training camp stuff than OTA’s.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 07-24-2019, 05:33 PM
This message has been deleted by Chief Roundup.
Easy 6 05:48 PM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
My guess is that they just don’t have enough new content for an episode, but two weeks from now they’ll have training camp and then the season.
Good point, as you say they must be pretty much caught up... in 2 weeks we’ll get some good camp insight
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:58 PM 07-24-2019
"training camp mentality in OTAs"

this team is going to hit the ground running
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:07 PM 07-24-2019
Gherig met his wife through twitter DMs? :-)

ho!
[Reply]
DaFace 08:54 PM 07-25-2019
I kind of feel insulted by this episode. I get that it's a dead period of the offseason, but I'd rather they just take the week off than make me watch a rerun.
[Reply]
DrRyan 10:17 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I kind of feel insulted by this episode. I get that it's a dead period of the offseason, but I'd rather they just take the week off than make me watch a rerun.
Really lame. I was thinking the exact same thing while watching the first 5 minutes. Didn't watch any more after skipping through and seeing zero new content.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:28 PM 07-25-2019
this is the kind of content this show needed

instead we mostly homogenized boring crap, the calling card of the hunt brand until patrick mahomes came along

overall, it's been mediocre at best

[Reply]
raidersnumber1 10:31 PM 07-25-2019
Find it amusing how the Chiefs after having their best season in franchise history and all kinds of hype get a slot on some public access channel, while the Raiders get Hard Knocks on fking HBO coming off 4-12. They know #GruOck
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 11:42 PM 07-25-2019
Originally Posted by raidersnumber1:
Find it amusing how the Chiefs after having their best season in franchise history and all kinds of hype get a slot on some public access channel, while the Raiders get Hard Knocks on fking HBO coming off 4-12. They know #GruOck
Drama is popular. People love watching others fail.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 12:20 AM 07-26-2019
:-) Because Hard Knocks always seeks out contenders with functional front offices for their show, you fucking moron. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 04:45 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
:-) Because Hard Knocks always seeks out contenders with functional front offices for their show, you fucking moron. :-)
Right....:-)
[Reply]
Three7s 05:39 AM 07-26-2019
The Chiefs had Hard Knocks in 2007, a year where everyone knew they'd suck. Get better at trolling.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:03 AM 07-26-2019

You have to be shitty to be on HK.
[Reply]
-King- 06:25 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
It's almost like that guy is trolling...
[Reply]
RedRaider56 07:38 AM 07-26-2019
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
Really lame. I was thinking the exact same thing while watching the first 5 minutes. Didn't watch any more after skipping through and seeing zero new content.
I did exactly the same thing. Watched through the Mahomes photoshoot and skipped the rest
[Reply]
Page 18 of 40
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up