ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
The Lounge>Chiefs release Pringle
O.city 08:21 AM 09-10-2019

The Chiefs are releasing WR Byron Pringle, per a source

— Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) September 10, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:56 AM 09-10-2019
Breeland was pretty good Sunday. Wish I could say the same about Ward
[Reply]
threebag02 08:57 AM 09-10-2019
FUCK DAT
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 08:59 AM 09-10-2019
yeah....I should have bolded and capitalized WARD. I saw some stat that completions went up 70% when the WR he was guarding was targeted.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 08:59 AM 09-10-2019
I assume we have a trade coming....

Veach is moving money to clear cap space
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 09:00 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I'm not sure why we think releasing Pringle has anything to do with Hill's status. It's just a straight swap with DAT coming of suspension.
Dat's coming back, therefore we release Pringle, another WR. We need to make a decision on Hill going to IR by Saturday, I believe. Do you think they would cut a WR if they were going to put Hill on IR, maybe, and cut another position, but having only 4 wideouts would be taking a risk.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:01 AM 09-10-2019
It's weird to say but Thomas will actually help fill in for some of the stuff that Hill does.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:01 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Dat's coming back, therefore we release Pringle, another WR. We need to make a decision on Hill going to IR by Saturday, I believe. Do you think they would cut a WR if they were going to put Hill on IR, maybe, and cut another position, but having only 4 wideouts would be taking a risk.
Yea he's not going to IR.
[Reply]
oldman 09:03 AM 09-10-2019
Hill's injury doesn't sound all that bad, so IR wouldn't be an option unless you want to lose him for another 8 games.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:04 AM 09-10-2019
Robinson is one of the best blocking WRs I have seen in awhile. Dude is always nails and so unselfish
[Reply]
BWillie 09:04 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by arrowheadnation:
It's just opening up a spot for DAT.
That be as it may, we were going to do this even if Tyreek didn't go down. But we are -2 WR now instead of just -1 as expected. Perhaps there is a corresponding move or another WR we are looking at somewhere.
[Reply]
BWillie 09:05 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Robinson is one of the best blocking WRs I have seen in awhile. Dude is always nails and so unselfish
Troof.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:08 AM 09-10-2019
Pringle is my wife's favorite Chief. Hope they sneak him back onto the practice squad.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:09 AM 09-10-2019
I doubt Pringle was ever really going to lineup at WR....
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:12 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I'm not sure why we think releasing Pringle has anything to do with Hill's status. It's just a straight swap with DAT coming of suspension.
Because if they thought Hill would be out more than a month, they would IR him with the return designation and keep both DAT and Pringle?
[Reply]
frozenchief 09:16 AM 09-10-2019
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Pringle is my wife's favorite Chief. Hope they sneak him back onto the practice squad.
If he clears waivers, he’ll go to PS
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up