ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
The Lounge>Christian McCaffreys.....
Ubeja Vontell 05:55 PM 09-06-2019
....grandpa, the great Dave Sime. Lyle Lovett the starter? (a funny)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwy459E6axE

Lane one.

He was also a 9.3 WR holder and is still considered to be one of fastest white sprinters ever.

The other Americans there were future NFLers Ray Norton Niners and Frank Budd Eagles, both were busts.

McCaffrey had "good" speed in HS but nothing special.

~~~~~~~~

Will we ever see another white cornerback?

~~~~~~~~

How long before the fact Kyler Murray was a mistake is exposed?

~~~~~~~~~

Drew Brees will pass Peyton as the TD king with 20 TD passes, Adrian Peterson will move past Jerome Bettis into 7th place all time rusher with about 350 yards.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is hard to believe.....

Raiders

on the road....Vikes
on the road.....Colts
in London vs Bears
BYE
at Packers
at Texans

Why?

~~~~~~~~~

Has there ever been a more potent long ball combo than Patrick Mahomes to Tyreek Hill?
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 11:33 AM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Uh ok?
Why is everyone so worried about who/what I am, does it really matter?
[Reply]
scho63 12:08 PM 09-11-2019
There has been some really weird shit going on in CP these past few months with many NooBs, mults and just people off their rocker.
[Reply]
Sorry 12:46 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Nope!

My grandparents were from Namibia in Africa. But I've never been there. Basic Cali black cat who is into the origins of music, track, football, the rasslin', an avid reader.
Okay cool. I live in fresno area and I know central valley has a big population
[Reply]
65TPT 01:57 PM 09-11-2019
Who hear speaks Ubeja?
[Reply]
mac459 02:09 PM 09-11-2019
Are we sure this guy isn’t Tamba?

The weird all over the place posts, grandparents from Africa, music, football.


[Reply]
jonzie04 05:03 PM 09-11-2019
I havent been here that long, but this is one of the most bizarre threads ive ever read on here...
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 07:45 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
There has been some really weird shit going on in CP these past few months with many NooBs, mults and just people off their rocker.
Talking about the stuff I've talked about is weird?

Who here knew McCaffreys grandpa is still considered to be one of 3/4 fastest white Americans ever?
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 07:48 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Sorry:
Okay cool. I live in fresno area and I know central valley has a big population
Many many times losing out to Edison of Fresno in a 4x1 relay. No HS in the valley has had more fast brothers than Edison.
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 07:51 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by 65TPT:
Who hear speaks Ubeja?
I can't speak anything but okie slang, so.....
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 08:01 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by mac459:
Are we sure this guy isn’t Tamba?

The weird all over the place posts, grandparents from Africa, music, football.

Out in my Fortress of Solitude, over 10,000 books, 20,000 football cards, 10,000 records/tapes/CD's. Have this thing about the origins of all my interests which are....

Them Blues
music in general....jazz, rap, country, reggae, soul, punk, R&B, funk, folk, bluegrass etc
H.P.Lovecraft
Robert E. Howard
Black life in American (When Harlem Was in Vogue....a must read)
Track
Pro Rasslin'
NCAA Football ...all divisions
The HBCU
NFL/CFL
Literature in general

....I start at the beginnings of all that, where did it come from?

TONS...of us here in American have grandparents/relatives from Africa, we all love music and football, so......


This is in my opinion the best example of them primitive Mississippi Delta Blues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcNGY042RKk

Lacy only recorded one record before becoming a preacher. He moved out here to Cali and settled in near by Bakersfield. I did plan on finding him but before that happened I read he had died.

The cat on the left in that picture is Memphis legend Furry Lewis the other guy one of Bob Dylan's fav blues men Georgia lgend Blind Willie McTell, the Allman Bros making his "Statesboro Blues" famous.

Tamba???
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 08:40 PM 09-11-2019
I'm going to put this here, no need to clutter the board.

Joe makes a huge bet on the Chargers winning the SB before the season. Well here they are in the biggie vs the Eagles.

What is to keep Joe from hiring some lowlife female to accuse Wentz of rape? So he is set down while the powers that be investigate. Yep, no SB for Wentz. Chargers win and Joe gets his $$$$$.

If AB has to miss time while waiting for PROOF....not good.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:46 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
I'm going to put this here, no need to clutter the board.

Joe makes a huge bet on the Chargers winning the SB before the season. Well here they are in the biggie vs the Eagles.

What is to keep Joe from hiring some lowlife female to accuse Wentz of rape? So he is set down while the powers that be investigate. Yep, no SB for Wentz. Chargers win and Joe gets his $$$$$.

If AB has to miss time while waiting for PROOF....not good.
Will you do us all a favor and pour a liter of Aquafina on your computer?
[Reply]
Ubeja Vontell 10:16 PM 09-11-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Will you do us all a favor and pour a liter of Aquafina on your computer?
Here is a thread you started slugger....

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287838

....that got....0....replies and I noticed you have a lot of failed threads. So ya might wanna shut the **** up, you are in no position to play critic.....got it?

Wanna see another...nobody cares....thread of yours slick?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=243112

Dude, a....0....????

You might wanna cool playing critic, ok amigo?

Have another....

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=229877

Dude....1...reply?

Dude, worry about you, ok?
[Reply]
Sorry 01:48 AM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Many many times losing out to Edison of Fresno in a 4x1 relay. No HS in the valley has had more fast brothers than Edison.
Edison had some ballers. On football team and Iím going across the middle and I get smacked by some kid going to Cal and realized fb wasnít a career choice for me and Edison and Clovis juiced lol
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:59 AM 09-13-2019
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell:
Here is a thread you started slugger....

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287838

....that got....0....replies and I noticed you have a lot of failed threads. So ya might wanna shut the **** up, you are in no position to play critic.....got it?

Wanna see another...nobody cares....thread of yours slick?

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=243112

Dude, a....0....????

You might wanna cool playing critic, ok amigo?

Have another....

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=229877

Dude....1...reply?

Dude, worry about you, ok?
Okay, cooper.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 6
< 12345 6 >
Up