ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
The Lounge>Xavien Howard?
Titty Meat 09:35 AM 01-30-2019
Welcome to the off season. Get it done Veach!


https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-trade-rumors/
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:11 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Thanks Adam
Fuck me in the ass and pretend your gfs pussy just got muddy
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:13 PM 01-30-2019
oh good lord. If Nelson's gonna get $12 million per...I'm never signing a CB to a second contract ever again. Just draft a one every year and let 'em walk when their rookie deal is up.

$12 million!? For FUCKING NELSON!? Fuck ALL OF THAT.
[Reply]
Chargem 04:19 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
oh good lord. If Nelson's gonna get $12 million per...I'm never signing a CB to a second contract ever again. Just draft a one every year and let 'em walk when their rookie deal is up.

$12 million!? For FUCKING NELSON!? Fuck ALL OF THAT.
The cap increases are pushing contracts up equally fast, and it's a pretty dire FA market for corners.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:20 PM 01-30-2019
Nelson’s not as bad as some here make him out to be, really. All CBS get burnt once in awhile and he was no exception to that...but he was solid most of the time. If KC had the talent to keep him at NB, he’d be very good in that role.

Walter has him as a 4 Star FA.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:22 PM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by Chargem:
The cap increases are pushing contracts up equally fast, and it's a pretty dire FA market for corners.
well, if that's the case FUCK ALL THAT.

Just draft a couple. And draft one every year, and just cycle them through.

CB is a premium position, but you can't afford to pay mediocre talent like that and keep a top offense.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:38 PM 01-30-2019
Depends what you do with Ford I guess but Houston and Berry will be coming off the books after next year you can walk away or redo a deal with Watkins. You really could load give Howard a big 5 year deal, a get a corner round 2 too.

Houston Jones Nadi Speaks

DoD/ Hitchens / Rookie

Howard Berry Sorenson Ward or Fuller

Hows that not a top 10-15 unit with an elite secondary?
[Reply]
O.city 08:46 PM 01-30-2019
I hate paying a big deal to a guy outside the organization that you don’t know that we’ll
[Reply]
Buckweath 10:43 PM 01-30-2019
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachpo...ootball-focus/
[Reply]
Buckweath 10:48 PM 01-30-2019
Best thing to do for the Chiefs at the CB position is to draft a high pick, draft a mid or low pick and trade/sign for a good CB who is nearing the end of his prime. Something like the Rams who traded for Talib. Maybe the Chiefs can trade for Peterson or another top veteran whom the Chiefs would keep just for a few years.
[Reply]
Redbled 12:42 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Nelson’s not as bad as some here make him out to be, really. All CBS get burnt once in awhile and he was no exception to that...but he was solid most of the time. If KC had the talent to keep him at NB, he’d be very good in that role.

Walter has him as a 4 Star FA.
Nelson has no idea where the ball is. On NE’s 2nd TD all he has to do is turn around and he may have a pick. Guy drives me nuts. Does this weekly.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:48 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Depends what you do with Ford I guess but Houston and Berry will be coming off the books after next year you can walk away or redo a deal with Watkins. You really could load give Howard a big 5 year deal, a get a corner round 2 too.

Houston Jones Nadi Speaks

DoD/ Hitchens / Rookie

Howard Berry Sorenson Ward or Fuller

Hows that not a top 10-15 unit with an elite secondary?

because Howard is trash and not even a lateral move.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:15 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
I hate paying a big deal to a guy outside the organization that you don’t know that we’ll
me too
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:23 AM 01-31-2019
I'm fine with going into the season with Ward, Fuller, and two high picks honestly. Fix the front 7 and sign a stud safety ala Collins or Thomas.

CB's are high salary guys, whether they're any good or not, apparently.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:27 AM 01-31-2019
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'm fine with going into the season with Ward, Fuller, and two high picks honestly. Fix the front 7 and sign a stud safety ala Collins or Thomas.

CB's are high salary guys, whether they're any good or not, apparently.
Sadly Nelsons numbers all say he's a good player.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:29 AM 01-31-2019
with a tag-and-trade deal for Ford, we're going to have 4 picks in the first two rounds.
We need 2 corners to be safe. Just earmark two of those picks at CB and get on with our lives.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 15
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up