ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 15
1 234511 > Last »
The Lounge>Xavien Howard?
Titty Meat 09:35 AM 01-30-2019
Welcome to the off season. Get it done Veach!


https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-trade-rumors/
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:42 AM 01-30-2019
Says he’s looking to soon become a top paid corner. No thanks...

We can find a cheaper, younger, and possibly better version in the draft.
[Reply]
TLO 09:44 AM 01-30-2019
Bring him in for a cook?
[Reply]
RunKC 09:46 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Says hes looking to soon become a top paid corner. No thanks...

We can find a cheaper, younger, and possibly better version in the draft.
Yeah he only has 2019 left on his rookie deal. Id rather get someone like Rhodes or Peterson who have contracts with reasonable money left.

Or just draft a corner rd 1.
[Reply]
O.city 09:48 AM 01-30-2019
If i'm trading that high of a pick for a player at that position, it's gonna be Ramsey.

Howard is good, but he wants big big money. Which is fine, he should he's that good.

Chiefs are gonna have to get good players cheap somewhere. Only one place to find those.
[Reply]
mcaj22 10:06 AM 01-30-2019
No.
[Reply]
lcarus 10:17 AM 01-30-2019
Saw a mock draft that had us drafting DeAndre Baker, CB from Georgia. Don't know a thing about him.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:18 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Saw a mock draft that had us drafting DeAndre Baker, CB from Georgia. Don't know a thing about him.
Pretty much the ideal combination of BPA and need.

He’s a top 20 talent that has a realistic shot of making it to 29.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 AM 01-30-2019
So I was looking for a good draft profile on Baker to copy & paste for Icarus and found this. :-)

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/24/lil-w...efensive-back/
[Reply]
staylor26 10:22 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So I was looking for a good draft profile on Baker to copy & paste for Icarus and found this. :-)

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/24/lil-w...efensive-back/
Who the fuck cares?
[Reply]
lcarus 10:25 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
So I was looking for a good draft profile on Baker to copy & paste for Icarus and found this. :-)

https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/24/lil-w...efensive-back/
Well I hope he falls to us if he's that talented.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:32 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Who the fuck cares?
I do. I don't like Lil Wayne at all. I'm glad he's an entrepreneur but I'm not ever sure it's a good idea for a professional athlete to be represented by someone that is not only open, but proud, of their illegal drug use.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:36 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I do. I don't like Lil Wayne at all. I'm glad he's an entrepreneur but I'm not ever sure it's a good idea for a professional athlete to be represented by someone that is not only open, but proud, of their illegal drug use.
Dude you’re really overthinking this. Lil Wayne isn’t going to actually be his agent lol.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:38 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Dude youre really overthinking this. Lil Wayne isnt going to actually be his agent lol.
I never said he was. I don't want a guy like Lil Wayne anywhere near my team or its players. It's just one of my "things". You don't have to agree but I don't like it.

I don't like Lil Wayne, Jay Z, or any of those guys being involved in the lives of young men that have enough troubles and temptation already.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:53 AM 01-30-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I never said he was. I don't want a guy like Lil Wayne anywhere near my team or its players. It's just one of my "things". You don't have to agree but I don't like it.

I don't like Lil Wayne, Jay Z, or any of those guys being involved in the lives of young men that have enough troubles and temptation already.
You realize there are a lot of athletes signed to this agency, right? Hardly any are bad character guys.

Plenty of Pats players too, including McCourtey.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 15
1 234511 > Last »
Up