ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 281 of 286
« First < 181231271277278279280281 282283284285 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING
Hammock Parties 10:52 AM 09-12-2023
MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

EXCLUSIVE: Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up https://t.co/uQOUsu4Ghe

— The Messenger (@TheMessenger) September 12, 2023

Originally Posted by :
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.

[Reply]
Katipan 10:26 PM 04-12-2024
Oh Tay Tay

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:33 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Katipan:
Oh Tay Tay

So, Haim is one of my favorite bands. To me they are a rock band. Not hard rock, but too edgy to be straight pop.

Este Haim is a bad ass bass player, Danielle can play a nice guitar, and is pretty damn good on drums, and Alana was in Licorice Pizza (the movie) and attended a Chiefs game (New York I think) with Taylor earlier this year.
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:40 AM 04-13-2024
Oh suuuure turn autoplay off but make me look at Janx penis in my rep.
There's something nice about having background music to a thread, but then when it's multiple videos/songs and people inevitably quote the videos, it gets kind of messy.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:11 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
There's something nice about having background music to a thread, but then when it's multiple videos/songs and people inevitably quote the videos, it gets kind of messy.
Really i just wanted to rape Rausch audibly.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:12 AM 04-13-2024
Oh lord, whatever 2 dudes thumbs up your post, are fanboys of yours and i wouldn't go to the bathroom with either if i were you.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:32 AM 04-13-2024
Oh lord, whatever 2 dudes thumbs up your post, are fanboys of yours and i wouldn't go to the bathroom with either if i were you.
Who knows, maybe I'll find them on my grinder app at some point.

Glory Hole Family Guy GIFfrom Glory Hole GIFs

[Reply]
Katipan 11:34 AM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Who knows, maybe I'll find them on my grinder app at some point.

You have to tell me which one is the smallest.
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:52 AM 04-13-2024
You have to tell me which one is the smallest.
I couldn't decide between these two...

[Reply]
wazu 02:06 PM 04-13-2024

I know it looks like a graduation from the video, but this was actually at the end of a New Heights Live podcast that we put on to raise money for the University’s NIL. The university did this to poke fun at my brother and I for never really picking up our diplomas. https://t.co/enl4C0a0bE

— Jason Kelce (@JasonKelce) April 13, 2024

[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:39 PM 04-13-2024
Travis at Coachella

Caught a glimpse of that oh-so-famous power couple bopping along and having fun while watching Bleachers and Jack Antanoff perform at #Coachella on Saturday.#TaylorSwift #TravisKelce pic.twitter.com/TPtP3D1var

— Shad Powers (@shad_powers) April 14, 2024

[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:09 PM 04-13-2024
I don't really know where to put this, but since Taylor Swift may have helped, I will post it here.

Tammy Reid guest stars, for a few seconds, in the last episode of S.W.A.T.

There is also supposed to be a New Heights eater egg in the episode.

Why? Who TF knows.
[Reply]
arrowheadnation 11:43 PM 04-13-2024
Originally Posted by wazu:
He was getting dragged something fierce for this on twitter. The usual crowd of knee jerk reacting dumbasses that do not do any background research before spouting off…”how can he disrespect the school and the other graduates like that!” And on and on and on.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:08 PM 04-14-2024

SHUT UP RN HE PICKED HER UP SO SHE COULD SEE pic.twitter.com/PYvNaVcEVA

— y-Tiffani �� married to Raine (@TayvisHeaven) April 14, 2024

That SNL skit was a documentary
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:31 PM 04-14-2024

the travis kelce school of hand placement pic.twitter.com/WoqluXJlan

— hayl ⸆⸉ ���� (@inmydream1and) April 14, 2024

[Reply]
suzzer99 10:06 PM 04-14-2024
Look at the way she looks at him. Royal babies are coming!
[Reply]
Page 281 of 286
« First < 181231271277278279280281 282283284285 > Last »
Up